Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Miracles in your life.

Irish

Irish, thankyou for asking Yes he made a full recovery and there has been no lingering damage, that in and of itself is a miracle, Thats an intersesting point, I have noticed in my life how the painful moments are truly gifts to me I would not even be half the person I am without them , when I was younger I used to dread the hard moments in my maturitiy I embrace and know that I will grow more into the spiritual person I want to be. I lost my best friend to suicide and few could find the perfection in that and it took a few years for me also but I learned alot about myself and healed in more ways then I even realized I needed, and very grateful to have had been able to see that, I don't believe in God in the traditioal religious sense, I just Love God and Goddess loves me and I think of us as best friends, you seem to be very in tune and see the perfection in things also, I have read different things you have written and noted a wisdom not that common. Namaste Sheri

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Irish

• Super Pancake

• HowdyDoo

• Curiousofall