Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

found this ghost pic site

Althalus

Link

This site pupports to show ghost pictures, what does everyone else think, I think that at least some of them have been faked.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Althalus

• dust19

• djdodo

• 810HA2ARD

wait a minute..

that guy has to be nuts. I can't see much in the pics besides blurs, jpeg compression marks and pixels. What is he shooting those with? I started laughing when I read the caption of the one picture that claims to show an entire family complete with horse and dog in the apparitions section. I saw a blurry pixellated tree. Oh well...he looks like a nice guy..he's just having a good time i guess. good for him.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I had a good imagination, but I don't see squat in any of the pics. Bad photography and some shadows, yes...

Thanx Al yet another post I somehow managed to overlook . Your right I think most of the pics are faked . However I enjoyed Momma on the couch original.gif

Please make that music stop ! screama.gif

A scam,fake,blurry so poor conclusions are made....an easy way to get famous!Or a famous website....a big fat scam...thats all...end of story! laugh.gif

• 2 weeks later...
dry.gif that person is ridiculous. any glare or shade change is an orb to him!the shine on the little girl's hair is an orb! the glare from the plastic table cloth is an orb! what a moron!!! a cloud that looks like elvis!?! any stain on the camera is 'momma'! and he doesn't even use correct grammar! it's "orb's" and "apparition's" disgusted.gifmad.gifrolleyes.gif