Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sylvia Brown is a fraud...

JohnnyBoyC

Ok here is somthing I remembered her saying on Montel.

Lady: "Me and My children have horrible physical pain and visions of death at night. What do these mean?"

Sylvia Brown: "Oh thats easy in your sixth past life you and your children were put into a gas chamber and choked to death and died in there, leaving the physical pain and visions with you."

dontgetit.gifdontgetit.gifdontgetit.gifdontgetit.gifdontgetit.gifdontgetit.gifdontgetit.gifdontgetit.gif

WTF!!!!! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

Me and my mom craked up laughing and literally fell to the floor laughing at her! What kind of vision is that! She picked it up in less than 2 seconds!!!

Here is another one

Lady: My parents both passed on recently and I would like to know if they are together happily in Heaven."

Sylvia Brown: "No, I am sorry they are both being punished in Hell and have ALWAYS hated each other, they just put on an act for you."

The lady ran out crying.

Ok if that isnt enough here is one last one

Lady: Um I am taking up a new career becuse I quit my old one and I wanted to know if I am making the right choice."

Sylvia Brown: Let me guess you are quitting being a surgeon to be a teacher?

Lady: No I was a teacher who wants to be an Astronomer.

Lol she is so fake

Edited by JohnnyBoyC

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• coldethyl

• JohnnyBoyC

• badpenny

LOL!

That was mean of her -the second one about the parents that hated each other and they are in hell. That's cruel.

I get embarrassed for her.. (oh and it drives me nuts when she bites on or plays with her finger nails - ever notice?)

(oh and it drives me nuts when she bites on or plays with her finger nails - ever notice?)

i seen her do it. its wierd.

that lady is a complete and total fraud!we have an unsolved triple family murder

here where i live,one of the victims was a 9 year old girl.our local police ask her a few questions on maury povich,and after the show she refused to talk to them

unless they paid her a fee! angry.gifangry.gif

user posted image

I got really into reading a few of her books awhile back but some things in them started to make me question her. LOL i thought about writing in to montel to go see her on his show about one of my many unusual experiences but have always been hesitant to. besides why pay to see a medium anyway. I think thats one way to really tell how genuine a psychic really is by how much they charge and stuff. Because I know some mediums that do it for free because they believe that it is a gift and should be used as one freely. One thing about Sylvia that really annoys me is how she seems to roll her eyes all the time when anyone asks her a question.

'Lady: My parents both passed on recently and I would like to know if they are together happily in Heaven."

Sylvia Brown: "No, I am sorry they are both being punished in Hell and have ALWAYS hated each other, they just put on an act for you."

The lady ran out crying.'

What kind of mean b**** qould do that? angry.gif

'Lady: My parents both passed on recently and I would like to know if they are together happily in Heaven."

What kind of mean b**** qould do that?  angry.gif

584981[/snapback]

is that bull$hit?or did she really do that? w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

I don't put too much faith in psychics that "do it for a living." Especially one of her repour. She over does it, never fails to have an answer for someone on the spot.

I'm not psychic, so I don't know how it works, but to seem to always have the answers at the snap of a finger, without so much as a frown of contemplations, is ridiculous.

My brother was telling me of some of her books, and of meeting aliens (yet not bringing a camera along to prove her story.)

She seems to know too much for any mere mortal...

So maybe she's an alien.

She sure as heck looks like one yes.gif

It is call cold reading. Not a pshyic. She sucks.

Lady: My parents both passed on recently and I would like to know if they are together happily in Heaven."

The lady ran out crying.

583523[/snapback]

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

i saw that one hes talking about i bursted out laughing as well

The only thing remotely remarkable about Browne, Edwards or Praagh is that any one in the world is actually naive enough to think these people have any paranormal abilities what so ever. They're stage magicians preforming a very simple psychological trick that any one can reproduce after a single reading on the subject. Whats worse is they aren't even any good at cold reading. Praagh and Edwards require hours of taping then cleverly edit there own collosal blunders to cover it up. People never say any thing partly becuase of the contracts these con artists make ther audience sign ensuring people won't expose them and partly because most people are quite embarrased when they realize they've shelled out hundreds of dollars to see a magic act. Frankly I think the three of them should be locked up for fraud.

Even if what she said about the womans parents was true-for argrument sake- what good did it do to say it-really! angry.gifno.gifdevil.gif

This is one of those cases where i believe a nice, kind lie would have been much better.

I feel she is a money grubber and should be avoided and ignored.

Yeah that thing with her fingernails drives me mad. angry.gif .I remember when Penn and Teller ( on HBO) offered any psychics 1 million dollars to prove they were psychic and in over 2 yrs noones taken the offer. rofl.gif

I really don't know wether or not she is a fraud, prolly. There are a lot of ppl that believe in her tho. All I kno is shes a... ya kno wink2.gif (starts with a B!)

i think she has one of the biggest egos ever. i can't stand her and her stupid, gravely voice.

sheesh, if she's gonna take someone's money she should at least tell them happy lies not that their parents hated each other!

I wanna see that, let me know if someone got a link to a video clip or something

Sylvia Browne reminds me of those fake faith healers.

Healers sometimes like to amaze their audience by knowing information about selected individuals, like name and address and the nature of an illness, that seems like it must have been received directly from God. Typically the information is gathered by the healer's assistants beforehand, perhaps by asking them to fill out "prayer cards" which are then collected. The healer, who has been trained in memorization techniques, is shown the necessary information which he later uses to wow the crowd. In one case, James Randi exposed such a healer who was receiving radio transmissions to a fake hearing aid he was wearing. An accomplice was sending him detailed information that had been gathered from people in the audience.

Found that here.

this is my theory...

SYLVIA IS A WITCH BURN HER TO THE STAKE!!! w00t.gifw00t.gif