Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

demons...

Tillghast

I hope this works now... I put in a different pic. Dang! They appeared when I originally posted them! Aww man, joke gone bad! ohmy.gif )

• 3 weeks later...

The only devil.gif demon pics I have seen are on this site- and this site alone. I've seen those so called devil (or whatever) on he 9/11 pic. I saw it the first time on the show Access Hollywood and kinda believed it myself. But now I think- I don't think it's real and I think it's a horrible way to honor the fallen people fireboys and the police. Tragic. I don't believe in hell or the devil. I hope Karma kicks that persons &&&! disgust.gif

THE FOLLOWING IS MY OPINION, I ASK OTHERS RESPECT THAT. I APPOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE FOR OFFENDING ANYONE.

Sorry for that caps, just wanted to get that out right off. I'll make another note of it at the end.

I suppose if what the one person said about how daemon is Greek for "guardian spirit" then I buy into that. Though I feel demons and daemons are one and the same. I also feel they walk among us. Maybe not always through possession, but perhaps through illusion. I mean, even if a demon was the nicest being in the universe but he hade a forked tail and big pointy horns he'd be feared. Anyone ever read the book "Childhood's End" by Aruther C. Clarke?

Now, I'm also not saying there aren't evil demons. I am saying there are evil angels. Yes, an atheist beliveing in angels and demons. The world is sure to end now! I feel they're both as imperfect as humans, and everyone knows humans can be either good or evil, and even somewhere inbetween. I also think it's stupid for people to blame bad things onto Satan and demons. The blame is ours, and until we can except that it is HUMANITY commiting the terrible crimes against ourselves we will never have peace. Mankind just needs to grow up and stop blaming everyone else for it's failings.

That's all I have to say, I know a lot of people will yell about it. IT'S MY OPINION AND MY OPINION ONLY! BELIEVE IT OR NOT, THAT'S UP TO YOU!

If you go to the gallery on this site they do have some pictures of demons if you want to decided weither or not you believe in them or not. But I have to say I don't believe in the devil, or even hell for that matter. But it is very creepy thing to talk about, and the pictures of the demons on this site are creepy as hell. (excuse my pun). Happy Holiday's. original.gif

Whydo people always think of demons to be evil?i happen to know quite a few nice demons...........