Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Police On Trail Of 'Vampire' Murderers

UM-Bot

An intensive manhunt for two cold-blooded killers who gunned down a male prostitute and self-proclaimed vampire will focus on the victim's neighbourhood in Melbourne's northern suburbs.

The shooting of Shane Chartres-Abbott, 28, as he left home Wednesday morning has also cut short a County Court case in which he was fighting charges of rape and assault.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: Yahoo News

First of all lets clear this up a little...

The men that shot the vampire were not vampire murderers, they were vampire HUNTERS...

The news can be so biased at times...

Plus if he had raped and mutilated this woman, well sorry the wacko had it coming. No pity wahtsoever, I think those hunters did us a favour. Oh well another vampire turns to dust... where are the rest of them?

Wow blink.gif now those are some five star wackos!

• 2 years later...

An intensive manhunt for two cold-blooded killers who gunned down a male prostitute and self-proclaimed vampire will focus on the victim's neighbourhood in Melbourne's northern suburbs. The shooting of Shane Chartres-Abbott, 28, as he left home Wednesday morning has also cut short a County Court case in which he was fighting charges of rape and assault.

Chartres-Abbott was murdered by two men who laid in wait for him outside his home in Howard Street, Reservoir, police said.Senior Sergeant Clive Rust said the victim was believed to have been ambushed, and described the killing as vicious. Chartres-Abbott, who apparently had said that as a vampire he needed to drink blood to survive, was leaving home with his girlfriend and her elderly father when the killers struck and shot him once in the neck.

user posted image View: Full Article | Source: Yahoo News

Shane was my brother. This is true. I am Jo-Anne Chartres-Abbott of Melbourne.

I will miss him and cry for him for the rest of my life.

• Like 1

• 9 years later...

QUOTE(SaRuMaN @ Jun 6 2003, 09:14 AM) 42324[/snapback]

An intensive manhunt for two cold-blooded killers who gunned down a male prostitute and self-proclaimed vampire will focus on the victim's neighbourhood in Melbourne's northern suburbs. The shooting of Shane Chartres-Abbott, 28, as he left home Wednesday morning has also cut short a County Court case in which he was fighting charges of rape and assault.

Chartres-Abbott was murdered by two men who laid in wait for him outside his home in Howard Street, Reservoir, police said.Senior Sergeant Clive Rust said the victim was believed to have been ambushed, and described the killing as vicious. Chartres-Abbott, who apparently had said that as a vampire he needed to drink blood to survive, was leaving home with his girlfriend and her elderly father when the killers struck and shot him once in the neck.

fpiconarticle.gif View: Full Article | Source: Yahoo News

Shane was my brother. This is true. I am Jo-Anne Chartres-Abbott of Melbourne.

I will miss him and cry for him for the rest of my life.

Sorry for your loss. It may be a good idea to stay off of this thread as I'm quite sure there is tastelessness yet to be posted.