Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

21 grams movie

Bahamut_0

http://historiasdocoelho.blogspot.com/2004...ho_archive.html

this blog belongs to a friend of mine and he took this image from the movie where it appears a jesus-like shade. i dont know if this have already been discussed in other topic and i never readed anything about this, so plz see the image on the site and tell me what u think about it.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MK ULTRA

• Bahamut_0

• JennRose

• Irish

Hi Bahamut,I think I get what you mean but when I translate the page it doesn't make much sense.It looks like a fun site though. blink.gif

Are you sure the jesus face appears as a shade in the back window and not just a drawing stuck to the back window of Benicio DelToro's truck?The character is a very religous guy in the movie,ya see.

I think it looks more like Cat Stevens, Maybe he trying to get to America grin2.gif

I am wondering why every bearded face has to be Jesus? huh.gif I personally like Irish's idea that it's Cat trying to come back. laugh.gif

If it has long hair and a bearded face, it MUST be Jesus! It's in the bible, duh.

As has been said, he is a very religious person in the movie. And most vehicles of religious people have some sort of icon or image to safeguard them as they travel about in a ton of metal!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Bahamut,I think I get what you mean but when I translate the page it doesn't make much sense.It looks like a fun site though. blink.gif

Are you sure the jesus face appears as a shade in the back window and not just a drawing stuck to the back window of Benicio DelToro's truck?The character is a very religous guy in the movie,ya see.

597383[/snapback]

well i'm not really sure but i'm pretty sure that it wasnt my friend that puted it there!(maybe the director of the movie did it on purpose.

the translated page probably doesnt makes much sense because there are ways of talking that are recent like for example this in english: shizzle, dizzle and other words that i really dont understand cos they're made by the people, i only now the portuguese word for that : calão.

well i'm not really sure but i'm pretty sure that it wasnt my friend that puted it there!(maybe the director of the movie did it on purpose.

the translated page probably doesnt makes much sense because there are ways of talking that are recent like for example this in english: shizzle, dizzle and other words that i really dont understand cos they're made by the people, i only now the portuguese word for that : calão.

616383[/snapback]

Shizzle Dizzle ma Nizzle, grin2.gif

Maybe the director did put it there,it coulda been an effect in the background to highlight the scene,it was a pretty deep,well crafted film so it could be some kinda pretencious CGI effect,?

but I reckon its just a picture of Jesus grin2.gif If it was a picture of Cat Stevens he would of been arrested probably! grin2.gif

But maybe in the extras you see him getting down to Teaser and the Firecat. grin2.gif

"Im being followed by a moonshadow,moooonshadow moon shadow whistling2.gif "(but I doubt it)