Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Zombie Outbreak in Cambodia!

BurnSide

This belongs in the urban legends section.

It is based on a sick joke circulated about how a living tumor was found in Terri Schaivo's brain that was still alive and trying to restart her heart and lungs.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BurnSide

• John13np

• Walken

• _Nyx_

Actually Rhomphaia, this was a joke circulating on the internet before the Terri Schaivo tumour rumours. If you'd bother to read the topic in question, you'd discover it is about soldiers in the middle east containing a so-called viral outbreak.

rolleyes.gif

And as such, being a joke and all, you'll find it belongs in the jokes section.

• 2 months later...

ok well, i would love to believe that this is a hoax, however, i found it first on BBC and then searched google to find more info which led me here, the link to the BBC article, here

freaked out yet, cause i sure am :hmm:

Edited by bgiraffey

I wish this was real....I truely do.

Its funny how many people fell for this... when all you need to do is look at the webpage address to see that its not really from BBC.

Look at the link, bg. It's clearly fake.

However I'm with Nadal. I wish it was true, dont ask why. Although after watching the Dawn of the Dead remake Special Features, I'm less enthiusiastic about a possible zombie armageddon.

• 4 months later...

Lol how the hell did you remember the chemical composition from the ps2 xfiles game

hahahahaha brilliant!

the Las Plagas are attacking!! fools they have infectid you all! :rofl:

alien :)

I feel stupid. I fell for it when it was in the jokes section... Man im an idiot! :huh:

man, and store said I wouldn't get a refund on the shotgun. I thought that was real scary if It were true

hoax or not that picture of the zombified head is pretty funky. it begs the question though- on the offchance that zombified things are running around in cambodia (with obligatory baraka from mk countenance) what beheaded that specific one? beheadings to me, imply blades or at least something sharp.. would anyone here have the cajones to go up against a large toothed human consuming beast thing WITHOUT a large calibre weapon?

definately 'one for the mantlepiece' though.. a severed zombified head...

*reads article*

poops herself

*gets fresh underwear on*

*runs around like a nut trying to make an orange conconction of 3 parts Mycotoxin, 1 part Enderotoxin and 2 parts Datura Extract like Scully made in TXF: Resist or Serve...*

ONE SHOT KILLS THEM PEOPLE!!!!!

:ph34r:

chop off their heads to kill 'em folks!!!! *runs to get matrix-like poll* bring it on lads!!! :D:D

chop off their heads to kill 'em folks!!!! *runs to get matrix-like poll* bring it on lads!!! :D:D

somebody get Milla Jovovich!!

*runs away in horror screaming like a little girl*

:cry: