Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Terrorism on the rise?

I am me

You take out one Terrorist 2 take his place.

Many terrorists are joining up because there fighting for there lands, mostly agains American Imperialism.

How would you feel if someone came to your country and started screwing around with your government, screwing you over. Sure there are the terrorists who are hard lineres who are the fundamentalists. But in a way, America was founded by terrorists.

Anywho the best way to stop current terrorism (which is impossable) is to chope of its head. not its toes.

~Thanato

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Babs

• SnakeProphet

• wunarmdscissor

• Mr Slayer

Anywho the best way to stop current terrorism (which is impossable) is to chope of its head. not its toes.

and to do that you have alter the social and political environment in the places supporting the ideology that is fueling the terrorists. To do so you have to push for either friendly dictatorships or democratic government, at least thats how i see it. There was a study conducted that showed the degree of terrorism was often a result of the type of government in place, with established democracies and iron fisted dictatorships having the lowest incidence.

What the US is doing is trying to cut Islamofacism off at the head by pushing things towards the democracy side

As I see it you are going to have to kill terrorists 'and the children' that are born and raised 'to enter terrorism'. There is new youth coming into terrorism, so, it will be a long war

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

so now your advocating the slaughter of children .......

you know guering once said a similar thing about jews and their children , that because they were born into a jewish mindset they deserved to die.

WTF ? can you not see the bigoted hate thats inherent in nearly all your posts??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sigh its somewhat frustrating when one goes to the trouble to try and explain their interpretation of Bush foreign policy and how it works, only to have it undone by various fringe opinions that run their mouths off without actually understanding the problem at hand.

is that aimed at me bath?

i was responding to an outrageous comment by babs , i responded to your comment earlier and i agree with your islamofacism idea .

no no, it was a companion peice to your comment, what Babs said doesn't help and merely derails any actual discussion

those kids reneducation:)

hidelyho neighbourino!

As I see it you are going to have to kill terrorists 'and the children' that are born and raised 'to enter terrorism'. There is new youth coming into terrorism, so, it will be a long war

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

so now your advocating the slaughter of children .......

you know guering once said a similar thing about jews and their children , that because they were born into a jewish mindset they deserved to die.

WTF ? can you not see the bigoted hate thats inherent in nearly all your posts??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

599741[/snapback]

OMG!

When the children grow up and become terrorists, we must kill them too. Meaning that we have a long row to hoe (many years, 'generation thing'). Is that clearer to you, wun? thumbsup.gif I'll spell it out again, when these babies are born and are raised to terroristic ideals and enroll in the terrorists ranks we will have to kill them too. So, this war will take many many years ph34r.gif ..... unless the terrorists see the light.

Edited by Babs

no no, it was a companion peice to your comment, what Babs said doesn't help and merely derails any actual discussion

oh i see

doh lol

When the children grow up and become terrorists, we must kill them too. Meaning that we have a long row to hoe (many years, 'generation thing'). Is that clearer to you, wun?  I'll spell it out again, when these babies are born and are raised to terroristic ideals and enroll in the terrorists ranks we will have to kill them too. So, this war will take many many years  ..... unless the terrorists see the light.

ph so we should just do as herod did then , kill them when their babies so they cant grow up.

nice one babs.

gettin past the sheer and utter ignorance of yoyr post , ill try to engage you on this....

and how exactly do we know which ones are terrorists kin or not ?

and i take it your a sociological genious and you know for a fact that all offspring of terrorists become terrorists.

i know what we can do , ban islam thats the very ticket.

Then we know who the terrorists are.

and to do that you have alter the social and political environment in the places supporting the ideology that is fueling the terrorists. To do so you have to push for either friendly dictatorships or democratic government, at least thats how i see it. There was a study conducted that showed the degree of terrorism was often a result of the type of government in place, with established democracies and iron fisted dictatorships having the lowest incidence.

What the US is doing is trying to cut Islamofacism off at the head by pushing things towards the democracy side

599642[/snapback]

I agree with this too, wun. Bush is trying to do just this.

unless the terrorists see the light.

i take it thats a red , white and blue light.

anyone who doesnt agree is a terrorist , no.

whilst i agree with bathory's islamofacism idea , i disagree entirely on many things he says , for instance , the president of america stating that it is a war on islam , well that wasnt very smart. BUt when you elect a not very smart man to lead your country , hey the old "no sh** sherlock " theory applies.

what exactly is bush doing babs?

had it not been for tony blair being by his side bush wouldve been lost .

tony blair has sacrficed his political life for the wider cause , that cause was to reign america back

You are incredible, wun. Remember that show, back years ago, that was called "That's incredible!" You should be on that. tongue.giflaugh.gif How do you get things this mixed up? grin2.gif

The next generation of children, in these regions, I don't know who they'll be... and neither do you, will become terrorists, just like the next generation of Americans will become Americans.

Edited by Babs

You are incredible, wun. Remember that show, back years ago, that was called "That's incredible!" You should be on that.  How do you get things this mixed up? 

The next generation of children, in these regions, I don't know who they'll be... and neither do you, will become terrorists, just like the next generation of Americans will become Americans

yeah cos its incredible to be shocked at someone SERIOUSLY advocating the murder of innocent children????????????????????????

is noone else reading this pish?

unless the terrorists see the light.

i take it thats a red , white and blue light.

anyone who doesnt agree is a terrorist , no.

whilst i agree with bathory's islamofacism idea , i disagree entirely on many things he says , for instance , the president of america stating that it is a war on islam , well that wasnt very smart. BUt when you elect a not very smart man to lead your country , hey the old "no sh** sherlock " theory applies.

what exactly is bush doing babs?

599915[/snapback]

OMG! again. sleepy.gif Bush always says and makes it very clear that this isn't a war on muslims or Islam. This is a war on extremists within Islam. What planet do you read the morning paper in?

The next generation of children, in these regions, I don't know who they'll be... and neither do you, will become terrorists, just like the next generation of Americans will become Americans

region?????????????????

so by that token can we kill every child in ireland because obviously the IRA come from their so EVERY child HAS to become a terrorist.

your own ill-logic

You are incredible, wun. Remember that show, back years ago, that was called "That's incredible!" You should be on that.   How do you get things this mixed up? 

yeah cos its incredible to be shocked at someone SERIOUSLY advocating the murder of innocent children????????????????????????

is noone else reading this pish?

599920[/snapback]

And you don't admit when you are wrong or have read my posts wrong, even when I make it perfectly clear over and over again. Must mean wun wants to pick a fight. wink2.gif

OMG! again.  Bush always says and makes it very clear that this isn't a war on muslims or Islam. This is a war on extremists within Islam. What planet do you read the morning paper in?

his words not mine

As I see it you are going to have to kill terrorists 'and the children' that are born and raised 'to enter terrorism'. There is new youth coming into terrorism, so, it will be a long war.

there u go?

what exactly did i read wrong in that post?

Well, this is non-productive....got to go. If you want attention, wun, just say so. wub.gif You know I think you're hot. laugh.gif

well im beginning to think you have a split personality babs , can you not remeber typing that quote?

i even posted it in black and white for you lol?

Winning the war: Over and over, George Bush has told us that we're winning the so-called "War on Terrorism," and that the world is now a safer place. 

Unfortunately, Mr. Bush's State Department doesn't quite agree with him. According to a State Department study, significant terrorist attacks worldwide rose from 175 in 2003 to 655 in 2004 — a more than tripling of the number of attacks. And despite Mr. Bush's claims that we're wining the peace in Iraq, the number of terrorist attacks there increased from 22 in 2003 to 198 in 2004 — more than nine times as many. In addition, terrorist attacks more than doubled in 2004 in Afghanistan — another site of a great U.S. victory.

Of course, the "War on Terrorism" isn't really about security, lives saved, liberation, or victory. It's about words — words that can roll off a president's tongue with no regard to whether the words conform to reality. After all, who's going to check? Who's going to question the President of United States — the leader of the "Free" World?

Maybe that's why the State Department has decided not to include the figures on rising terrorist attacks in its annual report on worldwide terrorism. The figures will be in the version submitted to Congress, but not in this week's public version.

http://www.harrybrowne.org/Journal.htm

click on the link to view the entry with hyper links included that link you to news articles where he got some of his information.

595413[/snapback]

Interesting, but I think the war on terror is successful....you don't see another 911, do you? The terror war is a world-wide affair or world war as I have stated a few years back. Nothing's changed, except, that, there are more dead terrorists. happy.gif And it is a good thing to have the terrorists contained in a small region (Iraq and Afghanistan) where we can kill them off. thumbsup.gif

595464[/snapback]

not yet...

wait till things settle down again and another world trade center gets made in new york, ffact is it will happen again, the question is... when?

eh? Bush has done everything to dispell the notion that it is a war against islam? unless of course you are referring to him calling it a crusade?

1. often Crusade Any of the military expeditions undertaken by European Christians in the 11th, 12th, and 13th centuries to recover the Holy Land from the Muslims.

2. A holy war undertaken with papal sanction.

3. A vigorous concerted movement for a cause or against an abuse. See synonyms at campaign.

i don't remember him getting papal sanction, so i guess he must have been making reference to term 3:)

poor choice of words? perhaps, but you would have to be incredibly petty to take it to mean a war against islam.

hes referring to the elemnt of islam (and its quite a prominent element) that seems to beleieve we have no right to exist.

its is a problem that seems to be far more popular in islam than with other religions. ya know the whole infidel thing.

598672[/snapback]

The terminology is an important part of any phenomenon, especially when we're talking about wars and identifying the enemy and what they stand for and so on. Some of the terms used in this thread and what is meant by them are far from being clear and have left me wondering what people mean by them.

When you refer to 'the element of Islam', are you talking about the Islamic idealogy itself or the few backward fanatics with frozen brains that believe 'we have no right to exist'; whatever the word 'we' happens to mean in this case?

You're generalizing about Islam and other religions in your second paragraph. As mentioned before, there are some badly misunderstood words around; 'infidels' and 'jihad' are typical examples and should be treated with utmost caution, especially when they are pronounced by confirmed terrorists.

I have only heard bathory use the term 'islamofascism' and got an idea of what he might mean by it after some clarification. However, I think the use of such terms only leads to more confusion and misunderstanding, especially since they are not commonly used and nobody really knows what they mean.

I have only heard bathory use the term 'islamofascism' and got an idea of what he might mean by it after some clarification. However, I think the use of such terms only leads to more confusion and misunderstanding, especially since they are not commonly used and nobody really knows what they mean.

i think its a bigger problem that noone uses them, because in the end it means people fail to understand the causes of this war, the causes of tension between 'islam' and the 'west', and ultimately is counterproductive in helping stop the 'terrorism' threat, and I think in the end it perhaps shifts some of the blame away from Islam as a whole (i'm not saying Islam is bad, i'm just saying that as a whole it is far too tolerant towards extremists)

The west isn't fighting against islamic anti-imperialists, the west is fighting against islamic facism wanting to recreate the glory days of Islam

Terrorists are fighting for their lives in Iraq. That's why there are so many terrorists there. blink.gif They have to fight in Iraq to continue their idealogy. They see their agenda/program going down the tubes and so have to congregate in Iraq for the 'big war'. gunsmilie.gif

Edited by Babs