Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Terrorism on the rise?

I am me

Or maybe you think this is funny?

post-3665-1115315179_thumb.jpg

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Babs

• SnakeProphet

• wunarmdscissor

• Mr Slayer

Thousands of people flock to the 911 site every day and mourn. They erected a cross (in that hole) for the dead and the memory of all those souls. "We will never forget" is our motto.

or the estimated 100,000 iraqis that have died during this war, or who knows how many afghanistans died during our take over of that country. how soon will you forget all of those deaths, or the thousands of US soldiers who have died in iraq.

government has been the cause of over 170,000,000 deaths in the last 100 years. sad isn't it? quite ironic that government is here for the better welfare of the people right?

but never forget those who died in 9/11 because they are the only ones who mean anything to anybody in the world. never forget.

Edited by I am me

You don't sound like you are from this country. cool.gif Could it be because your family is in the military and you have found yourself (totally) against their values? Much like principals, teachers and preachers' kids, you know, how many of them grow up to be totally opposite of their parents.

Or maybe you think this is funny?

606531[/snapback]

OK Babs, I think you got your point across to wunarmdscissor, however I think wunarmdscissor chose the wrong wording for the point he tried to get across.

You don't sound like you are from this country. cool.gif Could it be because your family is in the military and you have found yourself (totally) against their values? Much like principals, teachers and preachers' kids, you know, how many of them grow up to be totally opposite of their parents.

606728[/snapback]

yeah my dad is in the military, and i used to be pro military everything, but i have lived all over the place, and i see what an american military presence does to local populations in various countries. it is sad, and then i try to envision what it would be like if another country did the same to our country, even worse!

i think there is a lot of anti-government, self responsibility in my family. although my dad seems like he could be an anchor for fox news at times. he is fed day in and day out information from the government, and propaganda. he said he got to watch on plasma screen TVs drone airplanes fly around and kill terrorists when he was in iraq. he consistently referred to them as evil, and blah blah blah. sounded just like TV. i used to hate people like me, and people who were against the US military. i always thought we should just go blow up north korea, iraq, and all of these countries that are so called enemies. it wasn't until i started looking at things in a different way, a more logical way, when i started thinking rather than just repeating the statements the media grinds into your head that such and such country is evil and a threat to all americans. the internet is what really helped me more than anything. if it wasn't for the internet and the vast resources of information, i would probably still cheer on the military conquests of the neocons.

LOL babs yeah you cos thats exactly what i meant babs, i thought 9/11 was hilarious.

shutup you ignorant fool

You don't sound like you are from this country.  Could it be because your family is in the military and you have found yourself (totally) against their values? Much like principals, teachers and preachers' kids, you know, how many of them grow up to be totally opposite of their parents

and you can tell where hes form , by his post can you.

Ok. blink.gif

LOL babs yeah you cos thats exactly what i meant babs, i thought 9/11 was hilarious.

shutup you ignorant fool

606811[/snapback]

I think mod needs to sort you out, there is no need for that none what so ever.

erm track babs posts , then youll understand my outburst

honestly i swear i switch on fox news for a chuckle each day and if one day went by where they DIDNT mention 9/11 then i would be shocked.

the post above was in context to what i had said earlier and was clearly meant as an attack in general at the ludicrously biased reporting of fox.

Babs made an disgusting accusing that i found 9/11 funny, when she knows fine well what i meant.

It was her was out of order not i.

Where in my post did i state that 9.11 was funny babs , go on show me?

I don't care you do not say 9/11 was hilarious that is beyond inscensitive and you do not offend other members by name calling?

Edited by XSAS

sarcasm , read my post out loud , i thought it would be obvious

an shes allowed to accuse me of finding 9/11 funny ,an accusation to which i obviously need to spell out the fact that i dont.

I think me calling her a fool is less of an insult than her attempting to wrongly portray me as a backer of the worst serial killer in history

Well you spelt it out very wrong.

honestly i swear i switch on fox news for a chuckle each day and if one day went by where they DIDNT mention 9/11 then i would be shocked.

again in this post , where am i saying 9/11 was funny.

I say again if fox news went one day without mentioning 9/11 id be shocked, its reporting is ludicrous.

shutup you ignorant fool

are you seriously attempting to say this looked like i was SERIOUSLY saying 9/11 was hilarious???????????????

if you or anyone else cannot see the sarcasm their then its not my fault.

shutup you ignorant fool

606811[/snapback]

Why waste words no.gif

OK enough.

Babs..you clearly misunderstood what wun was saying.

Wun... if Babs offended you then calling her names in response is not the way to resolve anything.

Now please just let that be an end to it.

sad.gif

Why waste words 

what do u mean by that?

Now let us get back on track.

Why waste words 

what do u mean by that?

606885[/snapback]

What i mean is you Waste words on a silly remark to my friend babs ,yet you cant find the time to answer my post

That is what i mean by wasted words

Why waste words 

what do u mean by that?

606885[/snapback]

What i mean is you Waste words on a silly remark to my friend babs ,yet you cant find the time to answer my post

That is what i mean by wasted words

606894[/snapback]

Stay focused Warden Thistle will close this if we don't and that would be a shame as many are actually enjoying the topic. PS.. I actually put a Happy Birthday message on the general thread... your welcome.. Hahaha.. Back to topic, agreed?

606728[/snapback]

yeah my dad is in the military, and i used to be pro military everything, but i have lived all over the place, and i see what an american military presence does to local populations in various countries. it is sad, and then i try to envision what it would be like if another country did the same to our country, even worse!

i think there is a lot of anti-government, self responsibility in my family. although my dad seems like he could be an anchor for fox news at times. he is fed day in and day out information from the government, and propaganda. he said he got to watch on plasma screen TVs drone airplanes fly around and kill terrorists when he was in iraq. he consistently referred to them as evil, and blah blah blah. sounded just like TV. i used to hate people like me, and people who were against the US military. i always thought we should just go blow up north korea, iraq, and all of these countries that are so called enemies. it wasn't until i started looking at things in a different way, a more logical way, when i started thinking rather than just repeating the statements the media grinds into your head that such and such country is evil and a threat to all americans. the internet is what really helped me more than anything. if it wasn't for the internet and the vast resources of information, i would probably still cheer on the military conquests of the neocons.

606793[/snapback]

What does your dad think about your views on the government and the military now? I understand where you are coming from, but I have my 'own thoughts', then I turn on tv and Fox News seems to have read my mind, they are saying exactly what I think. And, they talk about exactly how I feel.

So, it's the other way around for me, I don't get slogans or speeches from the news, these are my ideals. I realize that there are people who merely repeat the media statements, but not all do this. blink.gif Surely you see this.

606728[/snapback]

606793[/snapback]

What does your dad think about your views on the government and the military now? I understand where you are coming from, but I have my 'own thoughts', then I turn on tv and Fox News seems to have read my mind, they are saying exactly what I think. And, they talk about exactly how I feel.

So, it's the other way around for me, I don't get slogans or speeches from the news, these are my ideals. I realize that there are people who merely repeat the media statements, but not all do this. blink.gif Surely you see this.

607016[/snapback]

oh i do, but for the majority of people i have debates with, they can only come back with what they hear on tv, repeating it word for word. it is how most of the guys here at work are. they all call me a flaming liberal when i'm not a damn liberal haha. they do this because they see the guys on tv (most notably fox news) call anybody who doesn't agree with them a flaming liberal. i don't get into arguments with my dad anymore over it cause i think it makes him a little sad that i don't support what he does. so i stray from commenting on it when i'm around him. i will sit and listen when my uncle gets into arguments with him though.