Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Terrorism on the rise?

I am me

The fact that you took him seriously shows me you are uptight. I dont need a crystal ball to analyze your behavior. Your post say plenty about the type of person you are.

But i Guess i can take a stab at a prediction.

I predict that you will live in a world full of fear and hate of things you dont really understand. That you will depend primarily on the news to present you with the reality in which you live. That your belief that America is superior to other nations will blind you to the fact that we are all human and no one is better then anyone else. And that regardless of the topic you will never fail to mention 9/11. original.gif

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Babs

• SnakeProphet

• wunarmdscissor

• Mr Slayer

I see gollum is being a very bad boy, I may have to turn him over my knee. devil.gifwink2.gif

The fact that you took him seriously shows me you are uptight. I dont need a crystal ball to analyze your behavior. Your post say plenty about the type of person you are. 

But i Guess i can take a stab at a prediction.

I predict that you will live in a world full of fear and hate of things you dont really understand.  That you will depend primarily on the news to present you with the reality in which you live.  That your belief that America is superior to other nations will blind you to the fact that we are all human and no one is better then anyone else.  And that regardless of the topic you will never fail to mention 9/11.  original.gif

653381[/snapback]

laugh.gif OMG! The fact that I took him seriously?? blush.gif I don't understand a word he says, let alone his little funnies. I think since I joined the board, in the 2 yrs. I've been here, I've understood him twice. w00t.giflaugh.gif

It's hard to believe you live in the same country, Sanchera. You tree-huggers are all alike.... now I got the tree-hugging society coming down on me. tongue.gif

PS...I didn't know I lived in fear. sleepy.gif Don't give up your day job, Sanchera. thumbsup.gif

I see gollum is being a very bad boy, I may have to turn him over my knee. devil.gif  wink2.gif

653410[/snapback]

Yeah, Michelle, take gollum out back and give him a few wacks for me. cool.gif

.......a good tree-hugger always needs a few branches. thumbsup.gifkiss.gif

Edited by Babs

Personal bickering in a thread with babs and wun in it?

I can't believe it... rolleyes.gif

The repeated personal bickering is becoming all too common, and takes away from the discussion at hand. If it continues I have no problem at all giving people a few days off(or more) in order to let them cool off.

As it appears that this thread has gone past the point of being usefull, I am going to close this one down.