Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pyramids Around the World

STIX

The general consensus is as DieChecker stated: terraced hills. People are too quick to call any and all conical-shaped features "pyramids." I am unaware of any evidence to suggest ritual or funerary use for these features.

The general consensus is as DieChecker stated: terraced hills. People are too quick to call any and all conical-shaped features "pyramids." I am unaware of any evidence to suggest ritual or funerary use for these features.

gotta agree, even a blind guy with a cane can see that those are agricultural terraces...very prevalent in Southern Europe.

gotta agree, even a blind guy with a cane can see that those are agricultural terraces...very prevalent in Southern Europe.

But see, questionmark, they kinda sorta look like pyramids, even a wee bit. This simply must mean, then, that a sect of the Atlanteans who founded Egypt 40,000 years ago got bored with monuments there and decided to move way far north, to start over again and build decidedly unimpressive pyramids there.

See? It's fun to make stuff up in place of real archaeology and science. :w00t:

See? It's fun to make stuff up in place of real archaeology and science. :w00t:

And it has the definite advantage of not needing to actually work, you go there as tourist, walk around...maybe tell a fellow traveler how important you are and make up the content of your next book.

Definitely more appealing than digging in the dirt....

And it has the definite advantage of not needing to actually work, you go there as tourist, walk around...maybe tell a fellow traveler how important you are and make up the content of your next book.

Definitely more appealing than digging in the dirt....

I refer to my own thread about the TEH TTLY REALX0R pyramid *I* found in Alaska.

--Jaylemurph

You know; I would so, so love it if in 2012 Atlantis resurfaced and it turned out Atlantean survivors have been among us all along, they come forth and tell us that all the speculation regarding them was true and then take scientists to the resurfaced Atlantis to prove it.....that'd be something to shut the skeptics up eh?

You know; I would so, so love it if in 2012 Atlantis resurfaced and it turned out Atlantean survivors have been among us all along, they come forth and tell us that all the speculation regarding them was true and then take scientists to the resurfaced Atlantis to prove it.....that'd be something to shut the skeptics up eh?

And since 2012 is an arbitrary chosen date by a bunch of misinformed people and con men, the odds of that happening are even smaller than me winning the euromillions lottery 5 times in a row.

Honestly...I would have absolutely no regrets. I have formed my opinion on Atlantis based on data we have available to us right now. Unless the Atlanteans show us something that we should have been able to figure out before they popped up with "Magic! We Don't Got to Explain It!", I'll keep being a skeptic.

• 1 year later...

The following quote intrigued me as a few years ago I came across some ancient Aboriginal stories of pre Aboriginal cultures... references to the Aboriginal's quest to preserve the ancient knowledge of some their secret sites of these ancient people, of pyramids that are said to have been buried deep underground.. that there were some reverse pyramids. One just off the continent..

There were references to ancient architecture found in New Guinea, hidden in the jungles.

SlimJim22

The second meaning of “pyramid” in China is Jiao zhui, the literal translation is “a horn for drilling the ground”. It may seem that this is no attribute of a pyramid, but not so for the Chinese pyramids. There is an unusual object in 40 kilometres from Xi’an which looks like an unnatural lake. After closer examination and analysis of satellite images, it becomes clear that this object is like a mirror reflection of a pyramid. It looks as though a pyramid has been turned upside down and driven into the ground and then removed. I propose to title this construction a “pyramidal antipode”. This is located in a valley where dozens of pyramids are also found. For what reason was this dug into the ground is a good question and unfortunately at the moment without answer. But as the Chinese had a special term to describe this construction it means that the pyramid antipode was an important object with some special, as yet unknown, function in ancient times.

So really there could be something to this exploration here..The Antipode/Local Nidar of Australia is in the Atlantic Ocean...,

I have read of many interesting tales of of Aboriginal lore.. As they have been around for 50,000 to 70,000 years with some really great oral history about other advanced races.. other worldly beings.. ancient underground civilizations.. , it is worth exploring further..

There is reason to think the Egyptians (and other cultures) may have visited Australia in the past. This based on the research of Brett Green, and layed out in his book "The Gympie Pyramid Story". His books were all based on the his grandfather's and great-grandfather's diaries of their time spent with the Gubbi Gubbi Tribe of the Cooloola District.

This district was and still is well know for the vast gold deposits found there among many other things... when white explorers first arrived they claimed nuggets could be found just laying on the ground.

Fortunately for me I have met Brett through my mentor and the ufo and paranormal research group she established 25+ years ago in that area. I have also seen the artifacts he has in his care, too many to list here, but all of which are pictured in the book mentioned. The one of interest here is a tall (3 feet) ornate silver ewer dated to the Egypto-Grecian period that was found in deep silt in what is now a shallow lake near the coast that in ancient times was a protected harbour with inlet from the sea.

In those diaries as mentioned are excellent hand drawings of the many ruins the Gubbi Gubbi took these two family members to see, and explained to them that it was the home of the Spider People and thus Taboo for the tribe to walk upon. On those depictions are found excellent reproductions of the archaic pictograms and hieroglyphic-like "writings" that were all over the standing stones and other parts of the ruins.

Some other interesting observations..

GIZA : SURVEYOR'S MARKER

by Stanley Meylor

Introduction

This research began by noting standard distances -- or what might be referred to as the Golden Mileage -- between the Great Pyramids of Giza (Egypt) and other important, natural and non-natural sites throughout the world. Giza is arguably the greatest structure on the earth, and is clearly related to Phi, the Golden Mean. It is also related to other natural and non-natural sites throughout the world in terms of distances. These results are not the product of any mythology, ideology, suppossedology, cultology, or imaginology. Distances are, instead, obtained using the global positioning satellite software program, Eartha: Global Explorer -- created by the Delorme Company [2].

Standard Distances

From an earth-centered, spherical geometry aspect, we can calculate several standard distance. These include distances associated with the Tropics of Capricorn and Cancer, as well as the North and South geographical poles and important sites. The most important "standard distances" (in miles) are:

1/2 the circumference of the earth = 12,437

12,437 x.618 ( THE GOLDEN MILEAGE ) = 7,687

1/2 THE GOLDEN MILEAGE = 3,843

THE GOLDEN MILEAGE times .618 = 4,750

THE GOLDEN MILEAGE times .382 (phi squared) = 2,936

1/4 the circumference of the earth = 6,219

1/2 the circumference of the earth at the latitude of the Tropic of Cancer = 9,190

The distance of the Tropic of Cancer to the North Pole (1/2 half of 9190) = 4,602

The distance from the Tropic of Cancer to the Tropic of Capricorn = 3,233

Distance from the Tropic of Cancer to the Tropic of Capricorn times 2 = 6,466

Important NOTE: In order to visualize or imagine what is being written about, one must think globally; that is, spherically. Flatland maps and flatland visualizations simply won't work.

Important Sites and Standard Distances

1/2 THE GOLDEN MILEAGE = 3,843

Adam's Peak (Sri Lanka) to King Solomon's Mines* = 3,820 miles

Mount McKinley to Teotihuacan = 3,843 miles

THE GOLDEN MILEAGE times .618 = 4,750

Angkor Wat to Giza = 4,727 miles

Angkor Wat to Mount Kilaminjaro = 4,700 miles

Teotihuacan to Giza Antipodal Point = 4,750 miles

THE GOLDEN MILEAGE times .382 (phi squared) = 2,936Teotihuacan to Cusco, Peru = 2,936 miles

1/4 the circumference of the earth = 6,219

Giza to Fuji-San (Japan) = 6,229 miles

1/2 the circumference of the earth at the latitude of the Tropic of Cancer = 9,190

Nasca Line to Mount Zeil (Australia) = 9,214 miles

Teotihuacan to Mount Zeil (Australia) = 9,130 miles

Teotihuacan to Mount Everest (Tibet) = 9,137 miles

Mount Leibig to Mount Tahat (Algeria) = 9,138 miles

The distance of the Tropic of Cancer to the North Pole (1/2 half of 9190) = 4,602

Giza Antipodal Point to Aconcagua (Argentina) = 4,600 miles

Giza Antipodal Point to Mount Zeil (Australia) = 4,600 miles

The distance from the Tropic of Cancer to the Tropic of Capricorn = 3,233

Giza to King Solomon's Mines* = 3,258 miles

Mount Tahat to King Solomon's Mines= 3,266 miles

Giza to Mount Tahat = 1,610 miles (about 1/2 of 3,233)

Distance from the Tropic of Cancer to the Tropic of Capricorn times 2 = 6,466

Mount Zeil (Australia) to Mount Kilaminjaro (Africa) = 6,454 miles

Mount Zeil to King Solomon's Mines* = 6,482 miles

Mount Zeil to Mount Everest = 4,672 miles (or 6,456 miles divided by 1.382)

Conclusions

In addition to some beings siting their major centers in relation to one another and to various major mountains is the fact that the major mountains of the Earth seem to have a geometry in and of themselves. This has ruminations of hyperdimensional physics and other strange and bewildering realities.

The oldest cylcon/message stone found in a dateable archaeological context is about 20,000 years old. The simple line motifs of the oldest cylcons represent the earliest art of the Aborigines, from a very early period of occupation. In Australian nomenclature this is the colonizing period, or early Stone Age, ca. 50,000/40,000-3,000 BC
The collection of some 800 magical manuscriptscovers all continents spanning over 4,500 years. The oldest of these, from 26th c. BC from North Syria, has nine incantations by the first named author in history, Ur-Gibil, who was also a scribe, and wrote the text himself and signed it as well. This makes the present manuscript one of the first, if not the first, signed literary autograph.

:unsure2:

Mt. Ziel underground facility in Australia's Northern Territory

My link

We’ve Been Busy & Mt Zeil Access Update...

Mt Zeil Access:

Please check out our ‘climbing Mt Zeil’ page. Access across Derwent Station is now CLOSED to the public. You can try and negotiate with the pastoralist, but for details it’s best to ring Chris Day (his number is on our Mt Zeil webpage).

The Story of Mt Ziel (Related by Wenten Rubuntja)

Mount Zeil is called Urlatherrke - ayeparenye caterpillar. That hill is all the little ayeparenye caterpillars. Everybody used to go there and worship, and the women used to dance to make the children grow up quickly just like the little ayeparenye caterpillars do

Edited by crystal sage

Some other interesting observations..

:unsure2:

Mt. Ziel underground facility in Australia's Northern Territory

My link

One need not really delve further into the reference than this delightful paragraph:

"The Mt Zeil underground base is a Annunaki stronghold. The Annunaki (who may be from the Sirius star system have a loose strategic alliance with the Draco Prime Reptilains from the Draconis star system. Both ET groups have timetabled this planet for invastion and takeover. However with the many positive ET races including the Plieadians that are helping Humanity I do not believe this will happen".

Source:http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/ziel.htm

And even the spelling/punctuation is incorrect. Good grief.

One need not really delve further into the reference than this delightful paragraph:

"The Mt Zeil underground base is a Annunaki stronghold. The Annunaki (who may be from the Sirius star system have a loose strategic alliance with the Draco Prime Reptilains from the Draconis star system. Both ET groups have timetabled this planet for invastion and takeover. However with the many positive ET races including the Plieadians that are helping Humanity I do not believe this will happen".

Source:http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/ziel.htm

And even the spelling/punctuation is incorrect. Good grief.

The Ledgends of the

Aboriginals and the 2012 Paradigm

During his travels, Rob gathered first-hand accounts from indigenous peoples and tribal elders in the Outback of Australiaof ancient predictions of

planetary earth changes.

Having lived in Australia for a year, Rob explored the tribal traditions

and artwork of the Aboriginals to decode the E.T. and alien legacy of their

knowledge and culture. The Elders speak of ancient "STAR PEOPLE" and future

"Dream Time" of dramatic human changes that correlates directly with

the 2012 Mayan Calendar cycle.

You are being a little harsh.. Maybe they were so overwhelmed with the information they recieved and in their haste to share , spelling and punctuation was the last things on their minds. Sometimes it is automatic translations from other languages that get words, meanings mixed up..

Try checking any of those translations on DVD movies.. they are hillarious.

Australia is full of ET encounters, UFO's... Why my Husband was one of the hundreds of children of the famed Westall.

These a images from Kimberley, Australia. They are Australian Aborigine cave paintings.

Aboriginal myths incorporate the idea of "sky-beings", with the Wandjina being among the

most interesting to consider. The Wandjina have been preserved in a fascinating oral

tradition and in a large collection of rock paintings scattered throughout the Kimberley

region of northern Australia. The paintings have received all manner of interpretations

from stylised representations of a pervasive myth system to naive "ancient astronaut"

theories. It is however fascinating to see that the indigenous tribes viewed the Wandjina

as "the spirit in the cloud." Indeed, the unique painting style shows a logical sequence

from human figures to stylised representations of clouds. This duality of anthropomorphic

form and "clouds" is widespread in primitive cultures and finds an interesting parallel in

the biblical accounts in "Exodus."

Also, there are many, many aboriginal paintingsthat unequivocally show some type of extraterrestrial event a long, long time ago

My link

OCEANIC GODS

Official Names: The Kahunas

Nicknames: Oceanic gods, Polynesian gods, Gods of Polynesia, Gods of Fiji, Hawaiian gods, Gods of Hawaii, Aborigine gods, et al.

Former Aliases: The Atua

Other Current Aliases: None known

First Appearance: Thor #300

==Origin==

Dimension of Origin: Celestial Hawaiki

Habitat: Tropical

Gravity: Earth-like

Atmosphere: Earth-like

Population: 300-500 range

Other Associated Dimensions: Celestial Hawaiki is a large land mass floating in inter-dimensional space resembling an asteroid with a large island surrounded by sea and experiencing periods of night and day. It is protected by an unexplained force which keeps the other edges from eroding and its seas from completely vanishing; these seas dimensionally interfaced with different regions of the Pacific Ocean on earth. Part of this land mass is known as Bullima, a gathering place for a branch of the Oceanic gods worshipped by the Australian aborigines. There is also the underworld of Po, the land of the dead set aside for

My link

Edited by crystal sage

• 4 weeks later...

The most famous pyramids in Italy date to the roman age. Very few of them have survived. The best known is Gaius Cestius' pyramid, in Rome, nearly perfectly preserved, entirerely covered with white marble, although having a core of bricks. However, there are still many more ancient pyramids. The most ancient, as far as we know, is located in Sardinia, in the shape of a stepped pyramid, now called "Monte d'Accodi", very similar in shape and structure to the pyramids located in the canaries islands. It happens I live just a few Km from some recently discovered pyramids resembling the Orion belt, located in the town of Montevecchia, north of Milan. They were first identified through satellite imagery, with an estimated height of 150 meters, they are now undergoing excavation, after that ground radar identified possible cavities or chambers under at least one of them. Some granite slabs of the outside casing, now in a very poor state, due to the vegetation outgrow, have been recently recovered. Similar structures are not rare at all in northern Italy, although their age is still unclear, variously identified as burial mounds or some kind of bronze age observatories, although no tombs have ever been found in any of them.

I would suggest pyramids represent the Siberian god Tangra (Tenri, Tengra...others)where in this religious practice, the god Tangra (Earth god), by and of his own choice resides on mountain tops. Example: Tian Shan of the Himalayas, to mean Heavenly Mountains, was in older times called Tengri Tagh (spelling may be off) mts. Thus, a pyramid with the altar at the top satisfies this belief. So does a mountain top, or, an artificially covered one.

In this belief system, caves in mountains are "sacred" chapels. Rivers on them is Tangra's life blood. Pollution of any water is a bad omen in this way. Tangra probably has some problems with humans today, and Earth's current state of affairs. Not an expert, but that's my play on this question.

A Siberian Tengrinist in Bosnia Italy, or anywhere else could be a Buryan, Burjan, Hyperborean, Iberian, Bashkhorts, proto-Gok-Turk (Central Asia) Burzyan, Liburnian... wolf tribe peoples. Close to the Bosnian pyramids there is Vukovar River, as to mean Wolf River. Likely these folks, where Vuko means wolf. also Nordic 1st god Buri, as in Buri-Dacians. Also where Liburnian and Veneti languages are common to each other. See if this my help w/o the need of any aliens. Perhaps covers the N. Italian-Etruscans too.

In Mongolia, Burkhanism is a revival religion today. Mongolians are in root Siberian, Buddhist later. Their "Adam" is Burte Chino, i.e. Blue Wolf. Reference Cape Burkhan (Burjan) at "Shamans Rock", Lake Baikal Siberia. Attila the Hun lies with the Borjinin tribe, after Burte Chino, and I believe Genghis Khan (from Chinggis, i.e. "ocean" to mean Lake Baikal due to its immense size) is also from this ethos. This should enable both sides of the planet, and where your oldest dates possible could be reconciled. Where this all begins - say at 20,000 BC - if that will do. Nice blog, thanks, GGG guy.

This is all... Kinda stupid speculation... If there was anything, anything at all in australia it would have long since been proved. And we cant assign ancient knowledge to peoples who hadnt invented the wheel...

I would suggest pyramids represent the Siberian god Tangra (Tenri, Tengra...others)where in this religious practice, the god Tangra (Earth god), by and of his own choice resides on mountain tops. Example: Tian Shan of the Himalayas, to mean Heavenly Mountains, was in older times called Tengri Tagh (spelling may be off) mts. Thus, a pyramid with the altar at the top satisfies this belief. So does a mountain top, or, an artificially covered one.

In this belief system, caves in mountains are "sacred" chapels. Rivers on them is Tangra's life blood. Pollution of any water is a bad omen in this way. Tangra probably has some problems with humans today, and Earth's current state of affairs. Not an expert, but that's my play on this question.

A Siberian Tengrinist in Bosnia Italy, or anywhere else could be a Buryan, Burjan, Hyperborean, Iberian, Bashkhorts, proto-Gok-Turk (Central Asia) Burzyan, Liburnian... wolf tribe peoples. Close to the Bosnian pyramids there is Vukovar River, as to mean Wolf River. Likely these folks, where Vuko means wolf. also Nordic 1st god Buri, as in Buri-Dacians. Also where Liburnian and Veneti languages are common to each other. See if this my help w/o the need of any aliens. Perhaps covers the N. Italian-Etruscans too.

In Mongolia, Burkhanism is a revival religion today. Mongolians are in root Siberian, Buddhist later. Their "Adam" is Burte Chino, i.e. Blue Wolf. Reference Cape Burkhan (Burjan) at "Shamans Rock", Lake Baikal Siberia. Attila the Hun lies with the Borjinin tribe, after Burte Chino, and I believe Genghis Khan (from Chinggis, i.e. "ocean" to mean Lake Baikal due to its immense size) is also from this ethos. This should enable both sides of the planet, and where your oldest dates possible could be reconciled. Where this all begins - say at 20,000 BC - if that will do. Nice blog, thanks, GGG guy.

Found this video on pyramids and it focuses quite a bit on the Canary Islands that really fascinate me. GGGguy, I think you'll like the artefact they have at the end. Looks like it could be Buri.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1b7C7PJTzw

I'm looking into Tarhun of the Hatti, think he could be the same as Tangra?

Found this video on pyramids and it focuses quite a bit on the Canary Islands that really fascinate me. GGGguy, I think you'll like the artefact they have at the end. Looks like it could be Buri.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1b7C7PJTzwI'm looking into Tarhun of the Hatti, think he could be the same as Tangra?

Thanks for the response, and the video. I'll hold my position for now. I've learned Tangra comes in many dialectic forms and regions of Siberia thru Western Europe, and likely, elsewhere. Russian call the Siberian god Burjan, which I think implies Buryan as loosely to mean - Sky God, However, I also am reasonably certain Burjan is the Arabic form of the name. Paradoxical in that Russian data also suggests Buri (Nordic) was this same precursor tribe and region, that migrated across a Northern route, but they themselves today seem to use Burjan, a Southern Arabic spelling. Just a thought.

I should say this, that as I've also learned, this name fits a lot of empty historical niches, as a lost tribe might be able to profess. If I'm correct with my - which I'll term a 1st order approximation - then, many locations and histories "could" make more sense. My confidence is "very high" concerning what I've already been able to assimilate as reasonable, if not practical. Intuitive reasoning doesn't always read so well against facts, or rational observations.

However, these sorts of hypothesis need a "jump start" to gain visibility and cross verification.

Many light bulbs have gone off in my head since I started in 1973 on this name, also my surname. I can't deny my own conclusions, even if they end up as we discuss here.

I also want to "share" this type of insight for a couple of reasons. One is most Westerners are a bit naive of anything Eastern, and, don't think today as Easterners, either. This is also true of myself. Two, If I am correct, one could theoretically claim fame to understanding some "key" historical data points which aren't understood so well, and perhaps understand many relics, the ethnos, the names, culture...etc. Pyramids are only one factor, but seem to fit within my GGG, Grand Global Genome hypothesis none-the-less, and, as a minimum, because it "may have merit", deserves more knowledgeable scrutiny. I've produced a foundation, a few tidbits for framework, but the building isn't completed, not nearly so.

I'm certain many things will make more sense, and I'm willing to share this with all that can reap the benefit. As seen in the logo images herein, "I'm not just throwing at the dice", as its has taken deep contemplation over many years to devise the GGG concept.

Consider this, I started from Bohemia, traced my name chronologically backwards century by century feelig I would ultimately end up in the Garden of Eden, somewhere in the Middle East, but only to find out many years later that in fact, its likely to have originated in Siberia, let alone at 15-20,000 BC!

Anyway, I only have this narrow thread, but everyone in else is ahead of me in various more localized "specific", and a few global thinkers, as here. Anyone could benefit from this GGG concept the way I see it, or, I missed my boat completely. This is analogous to Hawkin's Black Hole theory, as he would testify, he's either dead right, or dead wrong, one or the other. You my recall the bet he placed about he concept years ago.

Anyway, I'm at ends limit to take on this whole enchilada, and I'm "not" surprised if this work out real well for everyone. It will take some time for this to gel, as its counter-intuitive, new, and requires some additional contemplation.

Thank for considering my input. I'll attach a DNA "more recent study" about Siberians, and American Indians. If you want, go to the "summary conclusions" of this multi-international study, then gather the names of the tribes associated with their DNA test summary, and the location, then tell me it isn't so. Keep in mind I had already ended up at this location, using historical data only, and had contrived my GGG concept well before this was published, and essentially predicted this outcome, i.e. w/o DNA, and already knew this tribal name and location real well. This just confirms my data, but also can allow an American connection to pyramids in this way, too!!!

Let me know what you think later. If I'm correct, than I'm a space alien in root ethos as well, that also built pyramids. GGG guy. What's in a name? I hope I can sleep tonight. Did aliens sleep too?

This should provide some "very hard evidence" for my concept, I think you'll all agree. My upload didn't work, so here is how to find this link.

search as: Science Direct, the American Journal of Human Genetics (AJHG), Vol. 81, Issue 5, Nov. 2007, pages 1025-1041. Copyright 2007, The American Society of Human Genetics. Published by Elsevier. The article is called; Phylogeographic Analysis of Mitochondrial DNA in Northern Asian Populations.

Cool stuff, GGG guy.

I look forward to reading more about it. It certainly is possible to have a link going back that far. I am unsure as to where it will lead but the amount of words containing the root Buri or some derivative is startling. Have you considered Kubera, the Indian god of the north and wealth.

Kubera is often depicted as a dwarf, with fair complexion and a big belly. He is described as having three legs, only eight teeth, one eye, and being adorned with jewels. He is sometimes depicted riding a man.[1][2] The description of deformities like the broken teeth, three legs, three heads and four arms appear only in the later Puranic texts.[3] Kubera holds a mace, a pomegranate or a money bag in his hand.[1] He may also carry a sheaf of jewels or a mongoose with him. In Tibet, the mongoose is considered a symbol of Kubera's victory over Nāgas—the guardians of treasures.[4] Kubera is usually depicted with a mongoose in Buddhist iconography.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kubera

Another possible link, maybe not so good but the word Barys has turned up. This is the origin of the name Boris apparently but interestingly the hockey team of Astana is called Barys Astana. Now Astana is the capital of Kazakhstan and the home to some deeply symbolic architecture. Some say it is the centre of the future NWO but it looks like a nice city. Kazakhstan may have had a role to play in prehistory. For example, it is thought to be the origin of the cannabis plant circa 7000bce. Hemp would have been very important for developing cultures and cannabis became a big part of the rituals of Scythia and India. There is some more esoteric stuff regarding the secret initations but it is a mighty read and highly speculative. For a thread of culture to survive some 20,000 years I think there needs to be a strong oral tradition so that may be something to follow if not so much the occult.

Ah, you mentioned the Bujran of Tangra. Well, Kuber was a ruler there in the 7th century who fought against the Avars. All very interesting stuff. :tu:

I look forward to reading more about it. It certainly is possible to have a link going back that far. I am unsure as to where it will lead but the amount of words containing the root Buri or some derivative is startling. Have you considered Kubera, the Indian god of the north and wealth.

Kubera is often depicted as a dwarf, with fair complexion and a big belly. He is described as having three legs, only eight teeth, one eye, and being adorned with jewels. He is sometimes depicted riding a man.[1][2] The description of deformities like the broken teeth, three legs, three heads and four arms appear only in the later Puranic texts.[3] Kubera holds a mace, a pomegranate or a money bag in his hand.[1] He may also carry a sheaf of jewels or a mongoose with him. In Tibet, the mongoose is considered a symbol of Kubera's victory over Nāgas—the guardians of treasures.[4] Kubera is usually depicted with a mongoose in Buddhist iconography.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kubera

Another possible link, maybe not so good but the word Barys has turned up. This is the origin of the name Boris apparently but interestingly the hockey team of Astana is called Barys Astana. Now Astana is the capital of Kazakhstan and the home to some deeply symbolic architecture. Some say it is the centre of the future NWO but it looks like a nice city. Kazakhstan may have had a role to play in prehistory. For example, it is thought to be the origin of the cannabis plant circa 7000bce. Hemp would have been very important for developing cultures and cannabis became a big part of the rituals of Scythia and India. There is some more esoteric stuff regarding the secret initations but it is a mighty read and highly speculative. For a thread of culture to survive some 20,000 years I think there needs to be a strong oral tradition so that may be something to follow if not so much the occult.

Ah, you mentioned the Bujran of Tangra. Well, Kuber was a ruler there in the 7th century who fought against the Avars. All very interesting stuff. :tu:

Are you saying there is a location called Tangra connected to the Burjan tribe? I'm implying Tangra, as a god, not a location, but this would make an ideal data point to add. If so let me know, and try to date it.

Burjans would have Kubar and Suvar gods, I think as interchangeable spelling variants. Suar (I'v read as Suvar, and also Burjan in Suvar Russia, (i.e., also Suvar, Samar, Biblical Shinar, and as Sumer, or Sumeria)which is also the Russian city by Kazan, and Bolgar City today. Gazan was a Burjan god and I think related to the name Kazan. Here Burjan can be Bashkirs perhaps from Bashkortostan too(i.e. Bashkorts, and Burzyan, Burzhan). I believe Bashkort means Blue Wolf, or head of the wolf.

In India the Burjan Octagon Tower (see Agra fort)overlooks Taj Mahal, and was built by same family. This is a tough one. Burjans in India can be Rajputs, Gujars, i.e. Georgians, too. I think I have this right. Georgia in Iranian myth is al-Burjan (world divided into climes - zones - stuff). Buddha is claimed by one paper I have to originate as a Sakastan Prince (Sakas Iran) and that he had blond-hair and blue-eyes and is of the name Bury/xan. Here I'm using "y/x" to approximate what a Persian hybrid character looked like (or close), as English doesn't have the letter, but seems obvious translation to me, none-the-less. I should be Hindi according to my DNA, and have a higher concetration for both East Iran, and India, i.e. a generic DNA footprint for the R1a1 haplogroup. Burjan is also villages and regions in Afghan and Pakistan, too. NW Pakistan in particular. Imagine that.

Recently the oldest known use of cannibals was rated to a find in Siberia, a shaman, and I recall at 2500BC, although they couldn't decide how he may have used it, and no pipe was found. Bummer. Krygyzstan has Buryan's Tower, also called Burana, and was built ~1000AD. It is one of the only remaining ruins on the old Silk Trail. Krygyz's originate in Siberia, and they have about a 75% concentration of R1a1 I believe. Recently a domestic horse was dug up here, or clos to here which exhibited bridle teeth wear, and carbon dates to ~7,000 BC, now the oldest known domesticated horse, I believe.

Bulgar and Burjans are each other ethos vis-a-vis, and Bulgars hail from Bactria region as Balhara, with several other versions of the name around this region. This is also ~20,000 BC. I don't think they were necessarily Tangrenist, even if they borrowed some of these aspects, but this is tough to unraval, and date as well. Bulgarians are recognized by UNESCO-Europe for their astronomy and/or zodiac's which also align with China somewhat, and others. (chin means dog in India, and Russia - note Operachina, their first secret police - Ivan the Terrible - spelling may be off a bit), and some claim the word China comes from India's Shina. Seems it may be chino-wolf, as in Mongolia's Burte Chino (Blue Wolf) mythology. Just trying to get you used to this name.

The first Bulgarian god was called "Birgun" and represented with a Runic "Swastika" character. Older Bulgar documents talk about Burjans (Burdjans - believed to be misspelled Arabic as Burjan).

I don't think Bulgars are necessarily "wolf" people either. I think Birgun is a dragon. Burjan is Kipchak, Saka, Bashkort which I'm somewhat comfortable with, and from Siberian ancestors, Buryan. I'm thin on these gods, and you've already amazed me with the story you've attached. Burjans make "great" BARBARIANS. I can see my concept seems to be working for you, too. You'll be amazed how this seems to clip together. It does have glue. More later. GGG guy.

I'll have to back review your comments more. Cool stuff. PS, Buri's actually used psycho-hallucinogenic mushrooms with the Dacian's when fighting the Romans, which was recorded.

Yeah, I got a bit confused last night. It turns out (as you say) Tangra was the god of the Bulgars, of which Kuber was a king. A mountain range in Antartica was then named after the god of Kuber. Wiki can be confusing at times :blink:

To me it sounds like they were more like Mongols than blondes but a lot of tribes were probably mixed with the influence stretching as far as Anatolia and Albania so chances are they were not restricted to one ethnic type and this may explain, to an extent why your dna says you should be hindi.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tengriism

Early Neolithic (c. 8500 B.C.E.) remains have been discovered near Ohoden village, Bulgaria. The Neolithic era was the end of the Stone Age and the beginning of the farming era. The Gradeshnitsa Tablets, discovered in southern Bulgaria, appear to point to Bulgaria as home of one of the world's oldest known writing systems, preceding the Sumerian and Egyptian hieroglyphics by nearly two millennia. These are preserved and under study in the Vratsa Museum.

Thrace

Thracians, a group of ancient Indo-European peoples who spoke the Thracian language, were the earliest known people to inhabit what is now Bulgaria and are direct ancestors of the modern Bulgarian nation. They were divided into numerous tribes until King Teres united most of them around 500 B.C.E. in the Odrysian kingdom, which peaked under the kings Sitalkes and Cotys I (383-359 B.C.E.). In 341 B.C.E., it was destroyed by the Macedonian state but rose from its ashes at the end of the fourth century B.C.E. under Seuthes III. In 188 B.C.E., the Romans invaded Thrace and the wars with them continued to 45 C.E., when Thrace became a Roman province. It is believed that the oldest handcrafted gold treasure in the world, the 6,500-year old Varna treasure of Eastern Bulgaria, is Thracian-made. One of the most talented ancient commanders, Spartacus, was a Thracian born in the middle Struma region.

Bulgars

The migration of Bulgars, a Central Asian Iranian or Hurrian-Mitanni people, to the European continent started as early as the second century when branches of Bulgars settled on the plains between the Caspian and the Black Sea. Between 351 and 389 C.E., some of these crossed the Caucasus and settled in Armenia. Swept by the Hun wave at the beginning of the fourth century, other numerous Bulgarian tribes migrated from central Asia to the fertile lands along the lower valleys of the Donets and the Don rivers and the Azov seashore. Some of these remained for centuries in their new settlements, whereas others moved on with the Huns towards Central Europe, settling in Pannonia. The Bulgars merged with the local Romanized and Hellenized Thracian and Slavic inhabitants in the late seventh century to form the first Bulgarian state. The Bulgars were governed by hereditary khans. There were several aristocratic families whose members, bearing military titles, formed a governing class. Bulgars were monotheistic, worshipping their supreme deity, Tangra.

Great Bulgaria

In 632, the Bulgars, led by Khan Kubrat, formed an independent state known as Great Bulgaria, bounded by the Danube delta to the west, the Black Sea to the south, the Caucasus to the southeast, and Volga River to the east. Byzantium recognized the new state by treaty in 635. Pressure by the Khazars led to the loss of the eastern part of Great Bulgaria in the second half of the seventh century. Some Bulgars from that territory later migrated to the northeast to form a new state called Volga Bulgaria around the confluence of the Volga River and Kama River, which lasted the thirteenth century.

First Bulgarian Empire

The Battle of Anchialos, in which the Bulgarians defeated the Byzantines, was one of the bloodiest battles of the Middle Ages The wedding of the daughter of Tsar SamuilKubrat’s successor, Khan Asparuh, migrated with some Bulgarian tribes to the lower courses of the rivers Danube, Dniester and Dniepr (known as Ongal), and conquered Moesia and Scythia Minor (Dobrudzha) from the Byzantine Empire, expanding Great Bulgaria on the Balkan Peninsula.

The peace treaty with Byzantium in 681 and the establishment of the new capital of Pliska south of the Danube is considered the beginning of the First Bulgarian Empire. At the same time, one of his brothers, Kuber, settled with another Bulgar group in what is now Macedonia. In 717, Bulgarians stopped the Arab siege of Constantinople, killing some 40,000-60,000 Arab soldiers, earning Bulgarian Khan Tervel a reputation as "The Savior of Europe."

In 864, Bulgaria accepted the Orthodox Faith, and became a European power in the ninth and the tenth century, while fighting the Byzantine Empire for control of the Balkans. During the reign of Boris I, Bulgaria produced the Slavonic alphabet, which became a pillar for further cultural development. Centuries later, this alphabet along with the Old Bulgarian language became the intellectual written language (lingua franca) for Eastern Europe.

The greatest territorial extension was reached under Simeon I of Bulgaria, the first tsar, son of Boris I, covering most of the Balkans. During his reign, Bulgaria developed a rich, unique Christian Slavonic culture, which became an example for the other Slavonic peoples in Eastern Europe and ensured the continued existence of the Bulgarian nation.

Following a decline in the mid tenth century, worn out by the wars with Croatia and frequent Serbian rebellions sponsored by Byzantine gold, Bulgaria was crushed by an assault of the Kievan Rus in 969. The Byzantines then began campaigns to conquer Bulgaria. In 971, they seized the capital Preslav and captured Emperor Boris II. Resistance continued under Tsar Samuil in the western Bulgarian lands for nearly half a century until the state was destroyed by the Byzantines led by Basil II in 1018.

http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Bulgaria

I had read about the Tartaria tablets before but I'd not heard of the Votive Tablet from Gradeshnitsa

http://www.institutet-science.com/en/orfArke.php

Nothing mysterious about it - pyramids are easy to build. Pile up some blocks/dirt/whatever and you end up with a pyramid. For inspiration, all one has to do is look around them - mountains, sand dunes, whatever are all good models to spur a humans mind to thinking of pyramids.

It would be much more impressive of something not found everywhere in nature that is easy to build were found around the world...

Nothing mysterious about it - pyramids are easy to build. Pile up some blocks/dirt/whatever and you end up with a pyramid. For inspiration, all one has to do is look around them - mountains, sand dunes, whatever are all good models to spur a humans mind to thinking of pyramids.

It would be much more impressive of something not found everywhere in nature that is easy to build were found around the world...

I think, a pyramid is a specific shape? .. consisting of three, or four, equal sides ( a triangular or square base) sloping to a point at the top. If you make a pile of dirt you will likely create a mound, but not a pyramid.

I just felt a need to say that.. because people keep saying that a pile of anything will result in a pyramid... that's not so.

I'm not sure that the World's stepped mastabas, like the Meso-American 'pyramids' are true pyramids.. i don't think so.

Yeah, I got a bit confused last night. It turns out (as you say) Tangra was the god of the Bulgars, of which Kuber was a king. A mountain range in Antartica was then named after the god of Kuber. Wiki can be confusing at times :blink:

To me it sounds like they were more like Mongols than blondes but a lot of tribes were probably mixed with the influence stretching as far as Anatolia and Albania so chances are they were not restricted to one ethnic type and this may explain, to an extent why your dna says you should be hindi.

Early Neolithic (c. 8500 B.C.E.) remains have been discovered near Ohoden village, Bulgaria. The Neolithic era was the end of the Stone Age and the beginning of the farming era. The Gradeshnitsa Tablets, discovered in southern Bulgaria, appear to point to Bulgaria as home of one of the world's oldest known writing systems, preceding the Sumerian and Egyptian hieroglyphics by nearly two millennia. These are preserved and under study in the Vratsa Museum.

Thrace

Thracians, a group of ancient Indo-European peoples who spoke the Thracian language, were the earliest known people to inhabit what is now Bulgaria and are direct ancestors of the modern Bulgarian nation. They were divided into numerous tribes until King Teres united most of them around 500 B.C.E. in the Odrysian kingdom, which peaked under the kings Sitalkes and Cotys I (383-359 B.C.E.). In 341 B.C.E., it was destroyed by the Macedonian state but rose from its ashes at the end of the fourth century B.C.E. under Seuthes III. In 188 B.C.E., the Romans invaded Thrace and the wars with them continued to 45 C.E., when Thrace became a Roman province. It is believed that the oldest handcrafted gold treasure in the world, the 6,500-year old Varna treasure of Eastern Bulgaria, is Thracian-made. One of the most talented ancient commanders, Spartacus, was a Thracian born in the middle Struma region.

Bulgars

The migration of Bulgars, a Central Asian Iranian or Hurrian-Mitanni people, to the European continent started as early as the second century when branches of Bulgars settled on the plains between the Caspian and the Black Sea. Between 351 and 389 C.E., some of these crossed the Caucasus and settled in Armenia. Swept by the Hun wave at the beginning of the fourth century, other numerous Bulgarian tribes migrated from central Asia to the fertile lands along the lower valleys of the Donets and the Don rivers and the Azov seashore. Some of these remained for centuries in their new settlements, whereas others moved on with the Huns towards Central Europe, settling in Pannonia. The Bulgars merged with the local Romanized and Hellenized Thracian and Slavic inhabitants in the late seventh century to form the first Bulgarian state. The Bulgars were governed by hereditary khans. There were several aristocratic families whose members, bearing military titles, formed a governing class. Bulgars were monotheistic, worshipping their supreme deity, Tangra.

Great Bulgaria

In 632, the Bulgars, led by Khan Kubrat, formed an independent state known as Great Bulgaria, bounded by the Danube delta to the west, the Black Sea to the south, the Caucasus to the southeast, and Volga River to the east. Byzantium recognized the new state by treaty in 635. Pressure by the Khazars led to the loss of the eastern part of Great Bulgaria in the second half of the seventh century. Some Bulgars from that territory later migrated to the northeast to form a new state called Volga Bulgaria around the confluence of the Volga River and Kama River, which lasted the thirteenth century.

First Bulgarian Empire

The Battle of Anchialos, in which the Bulgarians defeated the Byzantines, was one of the bloodiest battles of the Middle Ages The wedding of the daughter of Tsar SamuilKubrat’s successor, Khan Asparuh, migrated with some Bulgarian tribes to the lower courses of the rivers Danube, Dniester and Dniepr (known as Ongal), and conquered Moesia and Scythia Minor (Dobrudzha) from the Byzantine Empire, expanding Great Bulgaria on the Balkan Peninsula.

The peace treaty with Byzantium in 681 and the establishment of the new capital of Pliska south of the Danube is considered the beginning of the First Bulgarian Empire. At the same time, one of his brothers, Kuber, settled with another Bulgar group in what is now Macedonia. In 717, Bulgarians stopped the Arab siege of Constantinople, killing some 40,000-60,000 Arab soldiers, earning Bulgarian Khan Tervel a reputation as "The Savior of Europe."

In 864, Bulgaria accepted the Orthodox Faith, and became a European power in the ninth and the tenth century, while fighting the Byzantine Empire for control of the Balkans. During the reign of Boris I, Bulgaria produced the Slavonic alphabet, which became a pillar for further cultural development. Centuries later, this alphabet along with the Old Bulgarian language became the intellectual written language (lingua franca) for Eastern Europe.

The greatest territorial extension was reached under Simeon I of Bulgaria, the first tsar, son of Boris I, covering most of the Balkans. During his reign, Bulgaria developed a rich, unique Christian Slavonic culture, which became an example for the other Slavonic peoples in Eastern Europe and ensured the continued existence of the Bulgarian nation.

Following a decline in the mid tenth century, worn out by the wars with Croatia and frequent Serbian rebellions sponsored by Byzantine gold, Bulgaria was crushed by an assault of the Kievan Rus in 969. The Byzantines then began campaigns to conquer Bulgaria. In 971, they seized the capital Preslav and captured Emperor Boris II. Resistance continued under Tsar Samuil in the western Bulgarian lands for nearly half a century until the state was destroyed by the Byzantines led by Basil II in 1018.

I had read about the Tartaria tablets before but I'd not heard of the Votive Tablet from Gradeshnitsa

One of the Basil I or II was nicknamed Bulgar Slayer for intentionally blinding thousands of prisoners of war. Interesting as one of his coins looks as if he's blind. Just an observation. I believe Burjan to be the Akkadian part of Bulgars. Hyperboreans also fit this. Burjans on Lemnos (I've approximated to 10-1500 BC, not that I'm any good at this), and they liked Thrace woman is undeniable. This data could align with Sea Peoples in the Aegean at ~1200 BC, and a connection to the Tarim Mummies, Central Asia, and the Kurgen Culture expansion theory.

Differentiating Bulagrs and Burjans is almost impossible. Burjans are also said to have originated from their "vast" Northern Territory. This fits the Hyperborean connection all too well. Burjans could be part of the 7-tribes of Idel where Idel is Itil of the north region of the Caucasus. Burjans in Volga Russia is The Marduan Princedom 747BC. They were on the Berezan Island (Black Sea/Crimea region) at ~550AD, after Greeks vacated. The "only" Nordic type Rune-stone found outside of North Sea regions was found here. It is believed to be a Norse type (looks this way to me), and used as a grave marker. Draco's (wolf headed dragons) can be perhaps related as originating as Kipchak, from Bulgar regions likewise, by Bactria.

More important. How did the 1st Nordic god come about, and is this p/o Buri/Daci, too? Who created Buri, and at what date would be it's earliest conception? Are they Hyperboreans, too - which is I think is where this answers lies. Both Buri-Burjan-Buryan and Bori-Boreas-Borean I believe may the Akkadian p/o Bulgars as well.

Interestingly, Burjans were always a small tribe, seemed to always leave a personified or deified marker behind if they vacated a region, names of rivers, mountains, etc. and I think only survived annihilation due to their wits. That is knowledge in metals, and perhaps shamanistic beliefs, a wise elder, or advisor type role. I also think a lot of tribes used "scouts" for new back up locations in case they needed to flee if losing territorial battles. I know the Huns had such on the Rhine.

Mongolians are said to be of Siberian ancestors, Chinese, not necessarily so. Genghis Khan's sacred mountain Burkhan Khaldun (Haldun) is resticted forest today, and his "new" capitol was at Kara Korum. Here we obtain the Mongolian "Eternal Blue Sky" I have data that claims he had blond-hair, blue-eyes, and his tribe was called Buryan, or Burjan. He had a wolf type nickname supposedly. It has been said that his clan renamed Peking, to Beijing, and this traces to roots as Burjan. Bulgarian and Mongolian inscriptions can be found here side by side. Bulgarians were also called Hons, even in some Italian records. I believe this is because they occupied a territory once held by Hans (Chinese), as I recall. In later European Dark Ages times, Burjans became p/o the "Golden Horde". Maps show the extent of this domaine, short lived, but very large.

Nordic regions, I'm weak on data for a Northern connection. I have a Norse writing relic, and the translation, but I can't understand either. the language is a bear. Also, Nordic god Bury was licked from ice, by a cow. Yes, Nordic "Adam". I having difficulty with this relative to a wolf tamga, and Draco's. Any thoughts on connecting Nordic-Fenrir (the gigantic wolf chained to the North Pole) to a Burjan-Buri related tribe may satisfy an origin date and start location for this Nordic mythology, in general. Any other tribe name or people could qualify equally so. I don't want to "steer" this research. Let the ball fall as it falls. So be it. I have high confidence I'm on the correct path and my research "should" hold its own ground.

Thanks for the input, and I'm happy you seem to be getting somewhere with the concept. Cool stuff. I may just consider the god name Tangra, and its relationship to names of landmarks and villages. One example of this is in NW China, due North of the Tarim Basin relative to the village named, Burqan, also a river name and perfecture (province) name here. There is also though a "Heavenly Mountain" which suggests to me, one should perhaps find an altar on top, or some evidence of Modern Humans perhaps. I can maybe get Burjin from Burqan. I'm not certain of much on this location and believe the Uygers (spelling? back migrated here at a later date, and live here today. One could perhaps tie the North side of the Tarim Basin to a North path to the Baltic seas, whereby, one could connect the Nordic Buri to Tarim mummies, roll the date I currently have relative to Odin and Troy, and use the Tarim mummy date of ~1800 BC. Tantalizing. The Tarim mummies have all the right factors to work with, such as Viking type horned helmets. They connect to Sakastan too, and where Tartan plaid clothes that look like kilts. The 1st found is nicknamed "Bohemian". How much more do we need to connect Siberians to the Baltic? This "Heavenly Mountain" is a key location in my opinion, but hard to obtain data on. A regional expert here would help. In frustation, one speaker suggest maybe it was a prehistoric parachute drop in. Data is hard to obtain. See Tarim Mummy symposium's on this topic. They predate the known regional languages, so linguistics doesn't seem to work.

More later, GGG guy.

I think, a pyramid is a specific shape? .. consisting of three, or four, equal sides ( a triangular or square base) sloping to a point at the top. If you make a pile of dirt you will likely create a mound, but not a pyramid.

I just felt a need to say that.. because people keep saying that a pile of anything will result in a pyramid... that's not so.

I'm not sure that the World's stepped mastabas, like the Meso-American 'pyramids' are true pyramids.. i don't think so.

If you rake a set of bricks and try to recreate the basic idealize shape of a mountain you are going to end up with a four sided pyramid... And the fun thing is that is the easiest type of building to create.

Now, if we were seeing Gehry type buildings all over the world, then yeah - that takes some work to create and isn't obvious from nature. But pyramids? Pretty easy to build...

Some very interesting links connecting the Bosnian pyramids and ancient Thracians with Egypt, specificallt the Phaistos disk. See what you make of it.

http://www.piramidasunca.ba/en/index.php/BOSNIAN-CUBITS.html

http://www.piramidasunca.ba/en/index.php/the-oldest-writing-in-the-world-has-been-decoded.html

It is not well known that there are Greek pyramids . There are more than 16 pyramids spread all over the Greece. The oldest one is the pyramid of Hellinikon

INTRODUCTION

The existence of pyramids in Greece was unknown to most people until recently, and even today not much is known about them. For example, the pyramid of Hellenikon, near Argos, is older than the Pyramids of Egypt. In fact, Pausanias (in Graeciae Descriptio) says that this pyramid was a memorial in rememberance of the first battle fought by soldiers bearing shields!

Pyramids in Greece are usually smaller than the ones found in Egypt (exeptions are a few sculpted pyramids) and they are in a rather poor state

http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/mysteries/pyramid/greekpyramids.html

I thought there was small pyramids as tombs in northern Sudan aswell but I can't find them. The dominant tribe of the area was the Ta Seti and it seems they had been an influence in dynasty 0 Egypt. Unfortunately during the buidling of the Aswan dam Lake Nasser was created artificially and this meant a lot of remains may have been lost.

http://originalblackthought.blogspot.com/2009/06/they-hail-from-south-qustul-censer.html

http://www.tonews.com/post/4274407/alt/culture/egyptian/the_artifacts_speak_ancient_qustul_taseti_egypts_origin.html

Despite my using afrocentric sites, I defnitely do not adhere to their views. It is just a case that few other sites seem to mention these intriguing ancient sites. Thus I am left with little choice.

Thrace

Bulgars

Great Bulgaria

First Bulgarian Empire

One of the Basil I or II was nicknamed Bulgar Slayer for intentionally blinding thousands of prisoners of war. Interesting as one of his coins looks as if he's blind. Just an observation. I believe Burjan to be the Akkadian part of Bulgars. Hyperboreans also fit this. Burjans on Lemnos (I've approximated to 10-1500 BC, not that I'm any good at this), and they liked Thrace woman is undeniable. This data could align with Sea Peoples in the Aegean at ~1200 BC, and a connection to the Tarim Mummies, Central Asia, and the Kurgen Culture expansion theory.

Differentiating Bulagrs and Burjans is almost impossible. Burjans are also said to have originated from their "vast" Northern Territory. This fits the Hyperborean connection all too well. Burjans could be part of the 7-tribes of Idel where Idel is Itil of the north region of the Caucasus. Burjans in Volga Russia is The Marduan Princedom 747BC. They were on the Berezan Island (Black Sea/Crimea region) at ~550AD, after Greeks vacated. The "only" Nordic type Rune-stone found outside of North Sea regions was found here. It is believed to be a Norse type (looks this way to me), and used as a grave marker. Draco's (wolf headed dragons) can be perhaps related as originating as Kipchak, from Bulgar regions likewise, by Bactria.

More important. How did the 1st Nordic god come about, and is this p/o Buri/Daci, too? Who created Buri, and at what date would be it's earliest conception? Are they Hyperboreans, too - which is I think is where this answers lies. Both Buri-Burjan-Buryan and Bori-Boreas-Borean I believe may the Akkadian p/o Bulgars as well.

Interestingly, Burjans were always a small tribe, seemed to always leave a personified or deified marker behind if they vacated a region, names of rivers, mountains, etc. and I think only survived annihilation due to their wits. That is knowledge in metals, and perhaps shamanistic beliefs, a wise elder, or advisor type role. I also think a lot of tribes used "scouts" for new back up locations in case they needed to flee if losing territorial battles. I know the Huns had such on the Rhine.

Mongolians are said to be of Siberian ancestors, Chinese, not necessarily so. Genghis Khan's sacred mountain Burkhan Khaldun (Haldun) is resticted forest today, and his "new" capitol was at Kara Korum. Here we obtain the Mongolian "Eternal Blue Sky" I have data that claims he had blond-hair, blue-eyes, and his tribe was called Buryan, or Burjan. He had a wolf type nickname supposedly. It has been said that his clan renamed Peking, to Beijing, and this traces to roots as Burjan. Bulgarian and Mongolian inscriptions can be found here side by side. Bulgarians were also called Hons, even in some Italian records. I believe this is because they occupied a territory once held by Hans (Chinese), as I recall. In later European Dark Ages times, Burjans became p/o the "Golden Horde". Maps show the extent of this domaine, short lived, but very large.

Nordic regions, I'm weak on data for a Northern connection. I have a Norse writing relic, and the translation, but I can't understand either. the language is a bear. Also, Nordic god Bury was licked from ice, by a cow. Yes, Nordic "Adam". I having difficulty with this relative to a wolf tamga, and Draco's. Any thoughts on connecting Nordic-Fenrir (the gigantic wolf chained to the North Pole) to a Burjan-Buri related tribe may satisfy an origin date and start location for this Nordic mythology, in general. Any other tribe name or people could qualify equally so. I don't want to "steer" this research. Let the ball fall as it falls. So be it. I have high confidence I'm on the correct path and my research "should" hold its own ground.

Thanks for the input, and I'm happy you seem to be getting somewhere with the concept. Cool stuff.

I may just consider the god name Tangra, and its relationship to names of landmarks and villages. One example of this is in NW China, due North of the Tarim Basin relative to the village named, Burqan, also a river name and perfecture (province) name here. There is also though a "Heavenly Mountain" which suggests to me, one should perhaps find an altar on top, or some evidence of Modern Humans perhaps. I can maybe get Burjin from Burqan. I'm not certain of much on this location and believe the Uyghers (spelling?) migrated here at a later date, and live here today. One could perhaps tie the North side of the Tarim Basin to a North path to the Baltic seas, whereby, one could connect the Nordic Buri to Tarim mummies, roll the date I currently have relative to Odin and Troy, and use the Tarim mummy date of ~1800 BC. Tantalizing. The Tarim mummies have all the right factors to work with, such as Viking type horned helmets. They connect to Sakastan too, and where Tartan plaid clothes that look like kilts. The 1st found is nicknamed "Bohemian". How much more do we need to connect Siberians to the Baltic? This "Heavenly Mountain" is a key location in my opinion, but hard to obtain data on. A regional expert here would help. In frustation, one speaker suggest maybe it was a prehistoric parachute drop in. Data is hard to obtain. See Tarim Mummy symposium's on this topic. They predate the known regional languages, so linguistics doesn't seem to work. Imagine that.

More later, GGG guy.

• The topic was locked