Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

On the road to reason

Quicksand

Since then, I have developed my knowledge base, read the Bible, researched other religions and the evidence behind lost kingdoms as well, peered back through history and the formation of the religion itself, paganism, art history, hermeneutics, language, philosphy, world history and so much more. I spent several years reading and learning – on my own, and not necessarily at college, trying to answer questions, probing for reality. I worked hard, partly as an obligation to myself, but if God did exist, I owed it to Him to come of full reason and dedicated myself wholeheartedly.

God does not exist. The supernatural does not exist.

If it does, it is beyond any human possible way to access it.

Now, I want to do good is all. If your God burns me for the good I do because I reject his contradictory religion, then this God is really a beast.

I will take that punishment.

I will not sacrifice my integrity.

Everyone walks their own path. My own Path started with things happening in my life I couldn't explain. I looked at science and found that the Universe is not as we see it. I found that Paganism fit with what I had experenced and with my science studies and put them together. I am happy with who I am. Walk your Path Quicksand you will find what you are looking for. When you post" there is no God" among the Christians expect to get them in "Save him mode." rolleyes.gif They can't help it. It is part of their Path.

Peace

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Quicksand

• antiaging

• dmgspycat

Antiaging,

Removed offensive content...flaming and name calling are against the rules Quicksand anymore will result in an official warning

Btw, I took the name Quicksand after a favorite band of mine oh profane one.

631271[/snapback]

Removed second barrage of insults

Oh dear Quicksand, dear, dear , dear..... I really dislike having to police grown ups.

Please read the p.m. I am sending you very carefully before posting again.

Edited by Kismit