Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

This Fish

djdodo

I found this picture a few days ago in a magazine .. but the wired thing is that they did not give any information about it .. only what was written on it .. they only put it saying that this wired looking fish was found in China's Sea .. does any body know about this thing?? original.gif

It really has a scary face .. it looks like a human's face with a fish's body .. blink.gif

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• djdodo

• Kimm

• Jera

• SuperSarah

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's a Willy w00t.gif

Eeeuuu that is one bad lookin mutha. You have to give us more info on this dj. i.e. what was the magazine? Why was the picture there? What did it represent? What was the caption?

It's a Willy   w00t.gif

laugh.giflaugh.gif @ Halo laugh.gif Maybe we should Free Willy? ;o) tongue.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif @ Halo & Neenron

......bad, bad girls w00t.gif

it looks like that thing in the bottom of the tequila bottle from one of the polterguist movies *spellcheck*

huh.gif

Sorry ((j6P)) sad.gif

but as I said the magazine did not provide any info about it .. it was just there .. that is the silly thing about it .. and the magazine is an Arabic one .. so you might not know it any way .. sad.gif

That is the reason I put it here .. I want to know if any body of you Guys and Galls know any thing about it original.gif

thanks you grin2.gif

actually, does anyone remember the Sega Dreamcast game "Seaman?"

this looks surprisingly like the characters in the game. It's sort of a pet sim with voice recognition. You raise pet "Seamen" up until they grow up and have to leave. You can actually hold decent conversations with these creatures as well. Mine once lectured me on how democracy is always doomed to fail, and the united states should switch over to a Monarchy. Eventually they mate, lay more eggs into a more evolved tadpole with a human head. Then up to a frog, then they "have to go".

For hype purposes, the company developed a 'fake' site focusing on the history and biology of these 'mythical' creatues. You can view this site at

www.yoot.comyoot.com

original.gif

the magazine did not provide any info about it .. it was just there

If that's the case then I'd imagine that this is not supposed to be a picture of any genuine creature, probably a picture for an advert or something.

Dj, do you know what it says in the writing in the top right of the picture ?

Yes .. SA .. I do know grin2.gif

It says: that this wired looking fish was found in China's Sea grin2.gif

Unless we're prepared to believe that there are fish swimming around with human faces I don't think there's any point in considering this photograph beyond an interesting piece of simulcra.

the magazine is an Arabic one .. so you might not know it any way ..  

dj, what kind of magazine was it? Science, medical, Journal? Maybe there is a translation on the internet, or at least a reference to the picture in another similar magazine.

original.gif

Well .. the name of the magazine is .. AL YAKADA .. and it is a mixed magazine .. it has every thing in it .. sport , music , news .. every thing you want original.gif

I still say it's a seaman...i think i actually have seen this image. It may have been a publicity prop from a game convention (E3)

user posted image

it even has the little head appendage thingie....

I thought the same thing about the seaman, I used to play that game. When I saw the picture they were the first thing that popped into my mind, heh...neat picture.