Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

This Fish

djdodo

Ahh!!! Finally found it!!

I got an email of this Fish again .. I guess its real .. not much info in the email though .. just that it came From Japan .. and with some pics ..

here it is in a News-paper:

user posted image

Close up:

user posted image

shows the side of the fish where it has a hand blink.gif

user posted image

So!! any thoughts? ph34r.gif

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• djdodo

• Kimm

• Jera

• SuperSarah

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ohmy.gifohmy.gif Somebody cought the Incredible Mr Limpet!!!!!!!!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

If anyones seen the movie, theyd know who Im talking about. Gotta love Don Nots(sp?) movies!! tongue.gif

Heres the movie Im talking about.

post-34-1080510793.jpg

Edited by LisaMHD

It looks like it was made out of clay. If it is a real fish, Whoever caught it must have chopped off some of the head here and there then somehow carved a human looking face. The eyes deffinatly give it away as carved, Unless this fish apparently has eyelids and has them closed.

Edited by Athenian

If that was real the news would of hit the world wide spread. rolleyes.gif

My God! Now I know why I hate fish! But seriously DJ it does look like a human with a body of a fish! Ew! I'm not going to eat anything that's pickeled for a while- not that I did anyway though.

Creepy as hell! blink.gifwacko.gifhuh.gifbounce.gif

Ew! I'm not going to eat anything that's pickeled for a while- not that I did anyway though.

Creepy as hell! blink.gifwacko.gifhuh.gifbounce.gif

hehe!! Same here wink2.gif

• 2 weeks later...
actually, does anyone remember the Sega Dreamcast game "Seaman?"

this looks surprisingly like the characters in the game. It's sort of a pet sim with voice recognition. You raise pet "Seamen" up until they grow up and have to leave. You can actually hold decent conversations with these creatures as well. Mine once lectured me on how democracy is always doomed to fail, and the united states should switch over to a Monarchy. Eventually they mate, lay more eggs into a more evolved tadpole with a human head. Then up to a frog, then they "have to go".

For hype purposes, the company developed a 'fake' site focusing on the history and biology of these 'mythical' creatues. You can view this site at

www.yoot.comyoot.com

original.gif

i had that game.... much contreversy on which came first, Seaman or Pokemon: Pickachu

much contreversy on which came first, Seaman or Pokemon: Pickachu

Not really. Seaman came first, a while before Pokemon Pikachu came out.

How do threads like this stay open?? blink.gif

Looking the thread's title I thought it was going to be another ordinary fish, but after looking at it...............WTF is that thing!?

I remeber it from the Seaman publicity campaign. funny thing too my fridnds and I loved that game but it was always funny when we told someone we were going home to play with our seaman....try saying it lol

Edited by thepsychoticseaotter