Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hey all :-)

Crow

Hey everyone :)

Just to wanted to say hello to everyone.....introduce myself properly  :) didn't feel right and proper just going straight in with my waffle.....

Crow x

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crow

• PurpleStuart

• Kira

• Homer

Two U.K. members joining the same time? And posting the same? Is this an invasion or a family reunion? Seriously, welcome to the forum Crow and Crosis. Hope you enjoy the site. You are two different people, I hope.

Homer[glow=color,strength,width]

anyhoos.......I heard that Channel 4 were going to be showing 'Fear' again tonight, I can't find it on any of the listings, for any channels, was I misinformed perhaps??

Hey Homer  :) yup 2 very different ppl, we come here homeless from another forum.....I hope we're welcome, tis cold out here in cyberspace *lol*

Crow & Crosis,

Hmmmmmmmm......sounds like a law firm I once had dealings with.  :-/  :)

Welcome to the forum. :D  I'm looking forward to your participation. Besides, there can't be anything too terribly wrong with someone who thoroughly enjoys the FORTEAN TIMES magazine.  ;)

MAGIKMAN  :)

::)

......are most of the ppl here from outside of the UK then??.......and yes, that would be me, I love the Fortean Times...and all things weird and wonderful........

*grrr* doesn't say it on my profile either actually.......I'm assuming he read it on my web site *cringes* it's so not finished...why, why, why did I post up my url *lol*

You could say it was an invasion AND a family reunion  ;D - Nice to meet you Homer and Magikman

Welcome to the forum everyone !! :D

WOW there sure are a lot of you  :o

Hope you enjoy what you see here ;)

Tommy

Yeah, hi Tommy!

Yep there could be up to a dozen more likely, we'll have to see if it is more than that...

Thanks  ;D

Welcome to the forum - there has certainly been a lot of new members since yesterday. ;D

and to anyone who did see that "Fear" program on Channel 4 - what did you think of it ? I would imagine it has been shown in the US as well since it is an American program, so you may have seen it if you are in America too.

Wouldn't mind seeing the next episode - I will need to check the TV listings to see if it's going to be on or not.

::)

awww, don't tell me i missed it again!! I've a memory like a sieve owned by a goldfish with altzheimers  :(

;D ::)

So nothings changed since last we spoke then Purple S then? lol sorry* shrugs innocently* couldn't help myself.

But I did tape it and is currently doing the rounds down here so if I can will try and get a copy.... no promises though ok?

cool. It's a series isn't it, if so i'll try catch the next one. Someone remind me!!  ;D