Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

True Love with no Hate:+)

Transform

wub.gif

If u love ur wife,girl friend or partner.Ur soul is split from 1 into 1/2.

Example: initial noone bother u , and u have the whole soul.But when u give ur heart and soul to the other partner.

Ur soul is split into "1/2" as "1/2" is to ur partner.Only when both meet it will form "1".That's why u feel sad or something missing when that partner is not around.Because 1/2 of ur soul is with him or her.U will lose ur energy as times go by when he or she left u or wanna break up with u.

In order to gain this energy back and even can give to the other partner or more.Just think of someone who love u"God"or "Goddess"even the other partner or more is not around so as to make it to whole soul and not just 1/2 the soul.

In this way u can always give love like taking care,help etc. to anyone or more and u still feels happy.Never feels sad,lonely or hate to anyone.

This is how u can acquired "TRUE LOVE "without any opposite force of "Hate".

I get this knowledge when i read one Bible book 2wks ago. thumbsup.gif

I hope this can share with u and "Hate" in fact can "eliminate" wink2.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Edited by Transform

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Transform

• Unorthodox Thesis

• Irish

• Purplos

do you get it back when they die?

soul splitting as you describe it doesn't work for me. Lets see where I stand right now (since love is across the board for everything): 1soul - part lost when mother died - part lost when father died - part lost when cat died - part lost when cat 2 died - part lost when cat 3 died...... - part lost every time a tree dies - part lost when part of me dies + part gained from gf + parts gained from 2 cats < 1 soul!

surely all life is interconnected in various ways as we all interact within the bio-system of earth. We don't loose or gain parts when others come and go though! We do gain experiences/knowledge from interaction, but the only thing that makes you whole is yourself!

Weird. I must read this again to fully grasp the meaning.

w00t.gif

I think the whole meaning is "True LOve" with no "Hate"

No greater then 1 soul as hyperactive say.No gaining back Soul when they die.

It's to help u not to "feels sad,lonely and hate" as there is someone there giving u

"Love" energy example:"GOD/GODDESS" to recover what u have been giving to other like caring,helping,sharing,loving etc.So that u are always in "FUll" Soul/Self.

I think these must be the whole meaning. tongue.gif

No more confusing me OK tongue.giftongue.gif

soul splitting as you describe it doesn't work for me.  Lets see where I stand right now (since love is across the board for everything): 1soul - part lost when mother died - part lost when father died - part lost when cat died - part lost when cat 2 died - part lost when cat 3 died...... - part lost every time a tree dies - part lost when part of me dies + part gained from gf + parts gained from 2 cats < 1 soul!

surely all life is interconnected in various ways as we all interact within the bio-system of earth.  We don't loose or gain parts when others come and go though!  We do gain experiences/knowledge from interaction, but the only thing that makes you whole is yourself!

598056[/snapback]

Amen lol

seriously now that is truth so to say! So many relationships fail because they come together as incomplete individuals seeking fulfilment of theirselves from another person. That is a very foolish act. They come away from failing relationships pointing fingers and never look within themselves where the answer exists. The human race is truly a confused lot .

Yes a person can loose a part of their soul to their SOUL MATE not just to anyone they love. But to love and actually give a part of yourself is harder for some then others. I believe that a person if they have loved and lost (for instance their husband dies their soul mate) They will need to seek love from God before they can give their self to another. I think a person truly can die from a broken heart and without completely it with the love of God you will in fact can die. This has happened to lots of people. 101

We take partners to discover the parts of ourselves (good & bad) which we are out of touch with (or in denial about)

Same thing with our parents and siblings. Best way to learn about yourself is to watch those closest to you.

Very rarely do we partner our soul mate. Occassionally they may enter our lives before they or we depart this plane.

We also have soul groups that agree to work with each other for the advancement of the whole.

I always find it is easy for folks to spout about unconditional love if they have never been tested. So I must ask you Transform, how far have you been tested?

By that I mean, how much pain have they caused you, yet you worked through it and learned?

You can no more give your soul to someone else as you can't give your heart, unless it a transplant crying.gif

The words love and hate are apposed and can not exist together they can both be destructive and have negative condensations.

Love can = lust on it evil side.

Hate can = displeasure on its good side.

Both have a purpose and can be used for both good and evil. It is the individual who must decide there motive.

Irish

Difficult to grasp the meaning with the sketchy grammar/spelling.

The gist as I understand it: everyone has just 1/2 a soul and has to find the person with the 1/2 of the same soul to dwell in eternal love and bliss (or whatever). This sounds lovely, but also a recipe for relationship disaster.

As connected by heart and spirit as two people can be at the beginning, there is always one party (probably most often the woman chock full of these romantic notions) who will soon discover that the other person is NOT the butter for their bread and will divorce/split up in despair.

Rather than finding the other half of your soul, find someone who you get along with, have some things in common with, have some physical attraction, and can communicate openly and reasonably. Then you will be happy for the rest of your life.

I didn't know God dealt in bifurcated souls. Weird.

Many people believe that relationships are a 50/50 deal. Not true, however when you enter a relationship you should give your 100% and if it does not work you again must take your 100%. We are responcible for our own 100% only.

irish

Many people believe that relationships are a 50/50 deal. Not true, however when you enter a relationship you should give your 100% and if it does not work you again must take your 100%. We are responcible for our own 100% only.

irish

603218[/snapback]

add to that: before one can stand in a relationship, one must be able to stand alone. relationships are not crutches. while the support mechanisms provided by them help with coping, ultimately each must be strong on his/her own (a strong relationship is built on the solid foundations of the individuals).

irish

603218[/snapback]

I agree completely. Nor should you expect the 100% from your partner constantly.

Since souls aren't defined spatially, I don't see how people could be described as having 1/2 of one. Why not just 2 souls that match forming a perfect love?

When you think of it that way, it puts a whole new meaning on the swing of love... it does explain the loneliness you feel without your love.

I applaud you, nice job...

Edited by Zackery00

Something to ponder upon for teenagers:

Perhaps one that had many lovers, will not have much to give to the one he/she decides to marry. Since it is your duty to please your partner, it will be utterly tough because your soul is split apart in myraids.

Perhaps.

soul splitting as you describe it doesn't work for me. Lets see where I stand right now (since love is across the board for everything): 1soul - part lost when mother died - part lost when father died - part lost when cat died - part lost when cat 2 died - part lost when cat 3 died...... - part lost every time a tree dies - part lost when part of me dies + part gained from gf + parts gained from 2 cats < 1 soul!

In the case of a transsexual/homosexual who falls in mortal love with his mother, father, brother and sister, and commits beastality and loves his pets as his own soul, perhaps thats true. BTW: I cannot imagine how anyone could fall in love with a tree. However, a healthy human being that has't lost his sense of natural desires for the opposite sex will split his/her soul with the partner he/she chooses.

Mark 10:6-9

"But from the beginning of the creation, God 'made them male and female.'

'For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife,

'and the two shall become one flesh'; so then they are no longer two, but one flesh. "Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate."

As you can see, the soul-splitting paradigm is biblical.

surely all life is interconnected in various ways as we all interact within the bio-system of earth. We don't loose or gain parts when others come and go though! We do gain experiences/knowledge from interaction, but the only thing that makes you whole is yourself!

If you loose an arm in war, how do you distinguish the mutilated arm from the rest of your body? Its not apart of you anymore because its dead and you are alive. If that arm is't freash anymore by the time the corpsmen come, you can say goodbye to it because its not possible to reattach and have it work like before.

If you split your soul with someone, that part of your soul completes her, and her soul completes yours. If you brake up, and move on with your lives, you will keep her soul in you wether you like it or not. Likewise, she is also taking a piece of your soul next to hers. When she moves on and sleeps around with others, your soul will still be there. You are whole. Your soul exists. Just not where its supposed to be. You may have a poor girls soul right now and not realize it. But its there. And everytime she remembers those memories she had with you, its just as if you were on the battle field bleeding perfusely. The space between your arm (soul) and the rest of it hurts because it has been torn. That is why falling in love is't a game that should be lead on by worthless infatuations that end up in the majority of the marriages that also end in divorce.

Edited by Norman

tongue.gif

To really understand "True Love" with no hate is when u give love to anyone example:sharing caring,helping etc.U can see and feels the person feels happy when u give ur love to him or her."And when they are happy u are happy too."

Why have this feelings in u.This is called "TRUE LOVE"

But if he or she reject ur love example:helping.Then u must not force to do.Because it will hurt the person feelings and that's not "True Love".As u don't understand the person feelings.Which lead"True Love" become "Hate".

Uncondition love can be acquired if u understand what is "True LOVe" wub.gif

God/Goddess LOve u and know what u did.

"HAPPY MOTHER DAYs"To all mothers in the world and other galaxies wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Edited by Transform

Difficult to grasp the meaning with the sketchy grammar/spelling.

The gist as I understand it: everyone has just 1/2 a soul and has to find the person with the 1/2 of the same soul to dwell in eternal love and bliss (or whatever).  This sounds lovely, but also a recipe for relationship disaster.

As connected by heart and spirit as two people can be at the beginning, there is always one party (probably most often the woman chock full of these romantic notions) who will soon discover that the other person is NOT the butter for their bread and will divorce/split up in despair.

Rather than finding the other half of your soul, find someone who you get along with, have some things in common with, have some physical attraction, and can communicate openly and reasonably.  Then you will be happy for the rest of your life.

I didn't know God dealt in bifurcated souls.  Weird.

603208[/snapback]

THe way that I understood this post was not that we are born with half a sould and spend time looking for the other half. Rather that we start off with one soul, and after finding a partner, that soul splits in half, so in a sense I would have half of my soul and half of my partners soul, and vice versa.

It's a lovely notion, and does explain as someone has pointed out why we feel lost and lonely when not with our other half.

When we do lose the other person for some reason, I believe that our soul does repair itself. it takes time, but eventually it will heal - never will it be the same again, but it will have healed.

Until next time all,

• 1 month later...

Pure Love is the sum total of all emotions, its not the absence of of an emotion (hatred lust jeaulosy etc.) Most people think that white is the absence of color but its its white is the combination of every single color that exists. The highest feeling is to experience unity with all that is (Like Jesus ,Buddah and many others) In relationship with another relationships really take off when you realize that you two have come together to heal (which means to accept that which is then choosing what is best) Our soul yearns to experience this so each person that comes into our life is a gift even the bad ones especially the bad ones you'll always be growing more and more towards perfect love, Thats how I see things anyways Namaste Sheri