Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
JohnnyBoyC

Dreams

JohnnyBoyC

I posted this somewhere else and no one answered so i thought here it would get more attention so i copied and pasted original.gif

I NEVER HAVE DREAMS! it aggrivates me SOOO much! i have them once in a while and they are just screwed up stuff!!! I want to have dreams alot like all of u is there a way to force my self to dream. The last dream I had was I was able to levitate things with TK i know alot of people think that this is enlightenment and my body telling me it is ready to do Tk! I dunno! Whenever I have them they are too confusing and skip around too much for me to interpret! Please help!

Magikman

You have to be patient, Johnnyboy, this is a discussion forum, not a chat room. Responses aren't going to be immediate. Additionally, posting the same thread into different area's of the forum is a form of spamming and isn't allowed. This category isn't even relevant to your topic, so I'm going to close it.

MM