Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Noah's Census.

Codebreaker

In the year 2,810 B.C 10 years prior to Noah's death in the year 2,800 B.C. Noah had his three sons. Eldest being Japheth born when Noah was 450 years old, and Shem his second son being born when Noah's was 492 year old, by the same mother, and Ham, Noah's third son being born when Noah was 500 years old.

All of Noah's sons were born by the time he was 500 years old.

Noah's three sons were told to pick a chief among each of there tribe's. To lead a parade of your people in front of Noah, so that, he may see all of my grand children, and take a census of all the people.

Japheth chose Fenech to pass in review. There were 142,000 men.

Shem chose Joktan to pass in review. There were 347,600 men.

Ham chose Nimrod to pass in review. There were 244,900 men. Total= 734,500 men.

The total of men and women 914,100 people.

Total people 914,100 - 734,500 men = 179,600 women and children.

Noah lived 350 years after the flood. The census was taken 10 prior to his death. Which means most of these people were born with in a 340 year time period.

Note:

The ratio between men and women is very lopsided.

Note:

The difference in the men's population. Several of Japheth descendant were omitted from the census Javan,and Ashkenaz. See Pseudepigrapha

Also Note:

That, Shem's male population almost out numbered both Japheth, and Ham's male population.

I believe, the reason for this. is the fact that Shem people wrote the Bible.

They boasted everything that they did, over there brothers in writing.

Because of some jealousy and sibling rivalry.

Everyone must understand this, by birth right Japheth is the eldest son of Noah.

I did make up the rules!

Japheth 's descendant are the true leaders of man kind.

Shem's descendant were not given the authority by the God or by the Melchizedek Priesthood which sure passes even the Aaronic Priesthood to pass on the word of God. The priest hood was handed down to the eldest son period!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Consummate Deist

• Ashley-Star*Child

• Jodie.Lynne

• Codebreaker

Ashley, I believe that Codebreaker might be a Mormon (Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints aka LDS). When he got off on the Melchizedek Priesthood and Aaronic Priesthood, I started getting my "Mormon" tingle, just like I get when a Mormon missionary rings my doorbell! I get JW tingles when it is a Jehovah's Witness ringing the doorbell! I must have "spidey senses" w00t.gif - CD thumbsup.gif

Did either of you have a question to ask me or are you just here to play games? Because I' am the Master of Games. Game players.

I 'am no Mormon, but I know of them.

I 'am of the religion of the most high.

For he who created all things that are, created me. I 'am that I' am.

Melchizdek was the King of the city of Salem in the time of Abraham.

If you are here to ridicule others beliefs, I say be gone with you.

Friend, if you want to play games, well and good! Just don't try to BS and old BSer! The Melchizedek Priesthood and Aaronic Priesthood are the buzzwords of the Mormons, no other cults of Christianity or Judaism even give them a passing remark. So you are either a wannabe Mormon or you are off in your own little la la land of one member of the new cult! You come in here attempting to pass mythology as history, LOL, there are several professional historians and historical researchers holding membership on these forums that will cut your little stories to pieces, so be gone to you! - CD thumbsup.gif

Now now children. This thread is in the Spirituality, Religion, and Beliefs Forum. No debating, bashing or disrespecting others beliefs, no matter how strange you may find them to be.

From reading the first post in this particular thread, Codebreaker did not ask anything, he was merely stating a portion of his belief system. If you want to debate it, copy & paste it to a new thread in the Spirituality Vs Skepticism forum and let the allegations and innuendos fly.

If you will notice that I answered Ashleys exclaimation by noting that I thought the writer was a Mormon. Only when he attacked did I respond harsely...at least get the facts straight, or are we not allowed to defend ourselves on this forum? If so please state that in the rules - CD mad.gif

It takes two to have an arguement. Not to mention the fact that I wasn't pointing fingers at any of the parties in particular, but to everyone involved. The forum rules and guidelines quite clearly state that a civil atmosphere be maintained. This forum specifically is designated a safe haven' for the posting of beliefs. If you feel that someone is violating these guidelines, you can notify the mods, or simply be mature and refuse to participate in a childish verbal assault.

>please see my sig below, particularly #'s 2 & 3<

I don't think anything good will come of this thread unfortunately.