Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Antichrist

mrmonsoon

If the is an antichrist living now and he may not know he is evil-ref previous post-does he know he is the antichrist?

If he did, would he want to do anything about it? Seriouly, try thinking for a second that somehow you discovered you were the antichrist. What would you do? If you accept the fact that the world will unravel in such a way as to bring/force you to power...

Do you try to change a "known" outcome? Do you beg for guidance and forgiveness from (GOD)? Do you kill yourself and stop the end of the world.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amalgamut

• Jodie.Lynne

• starlitkate

• hyperactive

The anti-christ is Satan.

He will kill (whoever it may be) and resurrect their body and he will live inside that person. (Somewhat like a possessed person.)

The point of this is he will imitate the resurrection of Christ.

The persons body will live, the persons soul will die. So, technically, even if you knew you were going to be the anit-christ your really wouldn't be. (Just your physical body.)

This is somewhat of a fail safe. Because the end of the world is certain.

God, and Christians alike want the end of the world to come. They want evil to be cleansed.

If a person knew they would be the anit-christ and they killed themselves to prevent the end of the world would mean nothing, it would still come.

Christians alike want the end of the world to come
eeech thumbdown.gif

why oh why would anybody want the world to end? it is beyond me!

eeech thumbdown.gif

599440[/snapback]

Why? Because if you are familiar with the story of Revelation you would know that its the process to end the world of all evil.

Thats why.

Edited by Amalgamut

The anti-christ is Satan.

He will kill (whoever it may be) and resurrect their body and he will live inside that person. (Somewhat like a possessed person.)

The point of this is he will imitate the resurrection of Christ.

The persons body will live, the persons soul will die. So, technically, even if you knew you were going to be the anit-christ your really wouldn't be. (Just your physical body.)

This is somewhat of a fail safe. Because the end of the world is certain.

God, and Christians alike want the end of the world to come. They want evil to be cleansed. 

If a person knew they would be the anit-christ and they killed themselves to prevent the end of the world would mean nothing, it would still come.

599434[/snapback]

I agree with alot of your beleifs dear. But as far as the antichrist ressurecting into someones body. I don't beleive that. Cuz in the bible it states that the antichrist will be born and rise out of the middle east which is where his empire-(NWO headquarters) will be set up.

If the is an antichrist living now and he may not know he is evil-ref previous post-does he know he is the antichrist?

If he did, would he want to do anything about it?  Seriouly, try thinking for a second that somehow you discovered you were the antichrist.  What would you do?  If you accept the fact that the world will unravel in such a way as to bring/force you to power...

Do you try to change a "known" outcome?  Do you beg for guidance and forgiveness from (GOD)?  Do you kill yourself and stop the end of the world.

599426[/snapback]

He will know from time he becomes cannible for his sins when he knows right from wrong is when it will be clear to him because he will be pure evil, satan controling his heart.

Just like when Jesus was born he was special from time he was born. When he grew up and knew at a middle age of what his porpuse was then he knew what his porpuse on earth was. Now the Antichrist will know from time he understands right from wrong, cuz in this case evil will overtake the world.So that he will know from time he knows better of what his porpuse on earth will be. Cuz remember bible states he will rise in government power from a early age and will look like a God because of his kindness and miracles until people start catching on, and the catching on won't be till about time Jesus comes back for the true christians. Therefor evil will rise throughout the world thru the antichrist until God says enough and Jesus rolls in on clouds and puts him in his place.

eeech thumbdown.gif

599440[/snapback]

Why? Because if you are familiar with the story of Revelation you would know that its the process to end the world of all evil.

Thats why.

599443[/snapback]

from my perspective, ending the world IS evil!

I agree with alot of your beleifs dear. But as far as the antichrist ressurecting into someones body. I don't beleive that. Cuz in the bible it states that the antichrist will be born and rise out of the middle east which is where his empire-(NWO headquarters)  will be set up.

599454[/snapback]

Yeah, its really hard to say. grin2.gif

Here is a scripture that may help in this understanding...or at least what I believe.

"And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority." (Revelation 13:1-2)

Here is another interesting scripture...

"And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death, and his deadly wound was healed and all the world wondered after the beast." (Revelation 13:3)

This basically tells us there will be a great organization, and the leader of it will be killed and "resurrected" by the dragon. (Satan)

Satan will have complete control over this person and organization.

The anti-christ will be the leader of this orginization. (Like the N.W.O you talked about.) Satan will be the anti-christ, and the anti-christ will lead this organization.

Here is another passage...

"And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. (3 and 1/2 yrs)

And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven." (Revelation 13:4-6)

So, there will be an organization and it will be lead by the anti-christ. (Satan)

599476[/snapback]

Yeah I know it seems that way, but when Christ returns to earth he is redeeming the world from evil.

Its just there is so much evil in the world the only way to rid of it is destroying it.

Just like the Flood.

But, in the second coming, God will give us all chances to redeem ourselves. He will give us all a chance to follow Him.

The people who do not follow him, and follow the Anti-christ and reject the Word of God, will be destroyed.

Of course, this is coming from a Christian, and many others will disagree. Thats fine, but this is the reasoning behind my comment.

I'm not trying to insult you, I am just telling you the way I see it and give you reasons why I feel this way.

599476[/snapback]

Yeah I know it seems that way, but when Christ returns to earth he is redeeming the world from evil.

Its just there is so much evil in the world the only way to rid of it is destroying it.

Just like the Flood.

But, in the second coming, God will give us all chances to redeem ourselves. He will give us all a chance to follow Him.

The people who do not follow him, and follow the Anti-christ and reject the Word of God, will be destroyed.

Of course, this is coming from a Christian, and many others will disagree. Thats fine, but this is the reasoning behind my comment.

I'm not trying to insult you, I am just telling you the way I see it and give you reasons why I feel this way.

599488[/snapback]

no worries. i am not challenging you on your beliefs (as per board rules). I just do not see the reasoning in the christian teachings. I never will. It just seems too doom and gloom to me.

599488[/snapback]

What of those who follow neither? What is their fate?

no worries.  i am not challenging you on your beliefs (as per board rules).  I just do not see the reasoning in the christian teachings.  I never will.  It just seems too doom and gloom to me.

599493[/snapback]

laugh.gif

Indeed the reasoning is somewhat hard to see.

And some parts of the Bible do talk about very dark and gloomy things. ph34r.gif

599488[/snapback]

599503[/snapback]

Do you mean in the times of Revelation?

"And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority."  (Revelation 13:1-2

"And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death, and his deadly wound was healed and all the world wondered after the beast."  (Revelation 13:3)

This basically tells us there will be a great organization, and the leader of it will be killed and "resurrected" by the dragon. (Satan)

Satan will have complete control over this person and organization.

The anti-christ will be the leader of this orginization. (Like the N.W.O you talked about.) Satan will be the anti-christ, and the anti-christ will lead this organization.

"And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. (3 and 1/2 yrs)

And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven." (Revelation 13:4-6)

So, there will be an organization and it will be lead by the anti-christ. (Satan)

599481[/snapback]

Ya the beast with the horns and heads is supposed to represent the Roman Church and Empire. Cuz it explaines it in another part of the bible I think. I'd have to look it up.

Alot of the talk is metaphore. Cuz God speaks in revelations that alot of it we will only know by seeking true understanding which states that he speaks alot in metaphore. Cuz I beleive the part about the wound and ressurection will that of which God also speaks saying that people will worship him, then stray away then they will turn they're faith on God many times which would of course make satan mad if they were turning on him and they finally find they're faith and follow him. But God says that the number in heaven will be counted few but alot will at the final moment of end of times turn from Satan and follow God.

The part of them saying 'Who is liket he beast, who is able to make war with the beast' is a metaphor of that the antichrist will perform miracles and appear to be of Jesus and a good being. For they will be saying who can do what he does. Who can take care of us like he does. It will be alot of questions. For the antichist will seem loving and godly. For who would be able to compare to him.. original.gif I like our conversations, we seem to have respect for each other and others around us the best we can and therefor look foward to hearing other opinons of yours!

wiggle.gif

yes, if that is what you were referring to.

eeech thumbdown.gif

599440[/snapback]

We want world to end? Heh, yah, whatevah... Personally I wanna see Lance, Tobias, Serina (yes, that's how you spell it), and Amy ( blush.gif ) one day!

Sheol; Limbo, maybe. Or another possibility are specters. Just a hunch...

Just like the Flood.

Very good points, but I just have one thing ta say, kk???

Well, about that the Anti-Christ will be destroyed, that's kinda not true, cuz I know a Satanist (amazing, eh? One of my best buds.) and she believes that if she were to be destroyed by God for not following, then she'd already be dead, so God does give us a few years to come back, but after that, well, ph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.gif

Just what I think.

original.gif

599488[/snapback]

599503[/snapback]

God says in the bible that those that follow neither image of God nor Satan will be punished the most. Cuz they are non beleivers. God gives us free will to choose who to follow. Cuz in the end times if we are here when it happens then you will be made to choose who to follow. And God states that you will have a choice of who to follow. Cuz it speaks somwhere in revelations that when God tells the beast to or scorpion to sting and punish the world that to at the time only touch the non beleivers or athiest as you might call them. Just go to revelations. It will tell you somewhere in there! It's what you beleive, but you asked so hope I helped.

original.gif

599488[/snapback]

599503[/snapback]

God says in the bible that those that follow neither image of God nor Satan will be punished the most. Cuz they are non beleivers. God gives us free will to choose who to follow. Cuz in the end times if we are here when it happens then you will be made to choose who to follow. And God states that you will have a choice of who to follow. Cuz it speaks somwhere in revelations that when God tells the beast to or scorpion to sting and punish the world that to at the time only touch the non beleivers or athiest as you might call them. Just go to revelations. It will tell you somewhere in there! It's what you beleive, but you asked so hope I helped.

599518[/snapback]

thumbsup.gif Well said! thumbsup.gif

599503[/snapback]

599518[/snapback]

599521[/snapback]

Heheheh thanks! And I hope you meet Amy one day!! thumbsup.gif

yes, if that is what you were referring to.

599514[/snapback]

If in these times that one doesn't accept God, then they will follow the beast.

I don't recall the Bible saying that anyone during this time will be "in the middle of the road" so to speak.

You will probably lean to either one side or the other.

The side you lean to will probably be the one you chose.

If you follow the beast, you will be cast into the lake of fire.

If you chose neither, I suppose you will be cast into the lake of fire as well.

But more than likely you will chose one side.

The Bible says during this time that many non-believers will be saved. So, many will chose to accept God.

599503[/snapback]

599518[/snapback]

599521[/snapback]

Heheheh thanks! And I hope you meet Amy one day!! thumbsup.gif

599526[/snapback]

grin2.gifgrin2.gifgrin2.gif

That's 5 more points added to your "Awesomest" chart!!!

Oh, and mah friends and I are starting a band, so if we're (I'm) lucky...

ohmy.gifblush.gifgrin2.gifgrin2.gifgrin2.gif

happy.gif

Thanks but no thanks. I don't fight others battles. Let your god fight your devil and leave me out of it.

Very good points, but I just have one thing ta say, kk???

Well, about that the Anti-Christ will be destroyed, that's kinda not true, cuz I know a Satanist (amazing, eh? One of my best buds.) and she believes that if she were to be destroyed by God for not following, then she'd already be dead, so God does give us a few years to come back, but after that, well, ph34r.gif  ph34r.gif  ph34r.gif

Just what I think.

599515[/snapback]

Well, In the scriptures I was referring to, Satan will kill a person, and then take the persons body. This will make the anti-christ. So, technically, the Anti-christ wont be killed, he (Satan) will just be resurrecting the persons body he takes.

Then, he will be considered, the anti-christ.

Thanks but no thanks.  I don't fight others battles.  Let your god fight your devil and leave me out of it.

599537[/snapback]

Ok.

Thanks but no thanks. I don't fight others battles. Let your god fight your devil and leave me out of it.

But if you don't believe, then you are part of it. And if you do, you still are anwayz. You're debating this, and so am I, right? Then you're still in it.

Well, In the scriptures I was referring to, Satan will kill a person, and then take the persons body. This will make the anti-christ. So, technically, the Anti-christ wont be killed, he (Satan) will just be resurrecting the persons body he takes.

hmm.gif

Sorry still don't really get what you're saying here...

Edited by DaKong