Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Antichrist

mrmonsoon

Would you know one if you saw one? Isn't the so called antichrist supposed to be a wolf in sheeps clothing? Isn't it supposed to trick you with its veil of good intentions. I look around this world right now and see many of them. One in paticular is running the US. If you apply the criteria laid out in your book, and really looked at what is being illustrated, you will recognize the leaders of our world.

I myself am not to worried about some mythical creature coming, I am more worried about the evil that plagues our world right now in my lifetime.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amalgamut

• Jodie.Lynne

• starlitkate

• hyperactive

yes, if that is what you were referring to.

599514[/snapback]

If in these times that one doesn't accept God, then they will follow the beast.

I don't recall the Bible saying that anyone during this time will be "in the middle of the road" so to speak.

You will probably lean to either one side or the other.

The side you lean to will probably be the one you chose.

If you follow the beast, you will be cast into the lake of fire.

If you chose neither, I suppose you will be cast into the lake of fire as well.

But more than likely you will chose one side.

The Bible says during this time that many non-believers will be saved. So, many will chose to accept God.

599528[/snapback]

I was alway told you will be able to choose, and during the end those who do not take the mark will be killed you will nit be able to buy the things you need to live it will be a nwo, but for those who choose god there pain will be short and there rewards will be for all time

Would you know one if you saw one? Isn't the so called antichrist supposed to be a wolf in sheeps clothing? Isn't it supposed to trick you with its veil of good intentions.

703199[/snapback]

True. The anitchrist will be Satans best masterpiece. Billions of people will be deceived. Only those that know what to look for will know who he actually is. This man will at first be a man of peace. He will be the saviour of this world. Nobody would think for a second he could be a man of evil.