Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Antichrist

mrmonsoon

Sorry still don't really get what you're saying here...

599549[/snapback]

Haha, its cool. thumbsup.gif

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amalgamut

• Jodie.Lynne

• starlitkate

• hyperactive

I like our conversations, we seem to have respect for each other and others around us the best we can and therefor look foward to hearing other opinons of yours!

wiggle.gif

599513[/snapback]

Likewise thumbsup.gif

But if you don't believe, then you are part of it. And if you do, you still are anwayz. You're debating this, and so am I, right? Then you're still in it.

599549[/snapback]

I am debating nothing. I asked where a person who was unsure stands in this epic battle of your belief.

I was told that if I follow one side, I lose. If I stand alone, I lose. If I chose the >correct< side, I win. It seems like the deck is stacked in favor of one side, and that the winner of this war is already decided. It seems to me like a colossal waste of time and energy to wage a war that is destined to end one way.

So, do I join the >winning< team because I believe, or because I >know< that is the side that will win? Or do I take my chances on my own path?

Personally, I feel that any celestial being that would foist such a situation on its >creations<, knowing the ultimate outcome, is too sadistic and bloodthirsty for my liking. But, if that is what floats your boat, then enjoy.

This is probably the most whackiest bunch of theories I have ever heard...I am sooo glad I am not a christian anymore...it took a long time to heal my mind after being a christian...so much voodoo beliefs, garbage about evil spirits, anti-christs, rituals etc...what a bunch of brainwashing crapola!!!

Instead of saying "anti-christ"...why don't you say "anti-life"...anyone who creates wars for profit, misleads the populace, or wreaks havoc on the environment is anti-life...a god made life or maybe you can at least say life is good...anything contrary to life is evil. Stop trying to decipher ancient voodoo prophecies...cant you just look at the world today and see the rampant corruption, destruction of our atmosphere, false wars killing billions? Why do you all look for just one person being responsible when so many are already dead and gone with another evil b****** to take their place? The most subtle part about this evil is how we all rally behind evil forces in support for their corrupt wars and ways believing it to be the light when it is actually the darkness....how we are so misled generation after generation doomed to repeat the same damned cycle...gleaning over that stupid book of revelations as if there is an answer somewhere. Stop waiting for Jesus to come out of the clouds and solve your problems when you can just get up off of your lazy butts and become active against the evil around us.

This is probably the most whackiest bunch of theories I have ever heard...I am sooo glad I am not a christian anymore...it took a long time to heal my mind after being a christian...so much voodoo beliefs, garbage about evil spirits, anti-christs, rituals etc...what a bunch of brainwashing crapola!!!

599878[/snapback]

Some of the things that the Church does is ritualistic. But its not brainwashing.

Stop waiting for Jesus to come out of the clouds and solve your problems when you can just get up off of your lazy butts and become active against the evil around us.

599878[/snapback]

rolleyes.gifrofl.gif

Ok! Lead the way.

If you read anything (while you were a Christian) you would realize that the only way for evil to end is this process of redemption.

But you must have missed this when they were "brainwashing" you.

599878[/snapback]

Also, please re-read the forum rules before comming in here and bashing someone's religion.

599878[/snapback]

dontgetit.gif

I don't know... I still think the theory that we all evolved out of nothingness is still a little more far fetched...

but hey, thats just my humble opinion...

LBD

599878[/snapback]

Some of the things that the Church does is ritualistic. But its not brainwashing.

Stop waiting for Jesus to come out of the clouds and solve your problems when you can just get up off of your lazy butts and become active against the evil around us.

599878[/snapback]

rolleyes.gifrofl.gif

Ok! Lead the way.

If you read anything (while you were a Christian) you would realize that the only way for evil to end is this process of redemption.

599960[/snapback]

let me just say that what is not brainwashing to you is brainwashing to another. While you may be able to take a message and think it over and decide for yourself, the person next to you might not be able to do so.

i think the end to evil (whichever way you define it) comes from understanding oneself and developing the awareness of how one impacts everything else, and then acting accordingly.

i think the end to evil (whichever way you define it) comes from understanding oneself and developing the awareness of how one impacts everything else, and then acting accordingly.

599974[/snapback]

Well said...

599878[/snapback]

Just because we are allowed to debate in here gives you no right of hand to call others on here lazy. So please refrain from bringing yourself to a low level...cuz in my book that's where you're headed cuz you have no right still to ridicule others on here! Have some respect for others beleifs and grow up! thumbsup.gif

599878[/snapback]

Ok! Lead the way.

599960[/snapback]

Hahaha good one!! Couldn't had said it better myself! grin2.gif

599960[/snapback]

599974[/snapback]

Ya and what's her name calling others lazy is developing awareness and ending evil. She needs a reality check.

599960[/snapback]

599974[/snapback]

Ya and what's her name calling others lazy is developing awareness and ending evil. She needs a reality check.

600261[/snapback]

man is but an impudent animal.

everything man does is driven by the animal.

Tainted your avatar is freaky.

But i like it thumbsup.gif

600418[/snapback]

Agreed!

Tainted your avatar is freaky.

But i like it thumbsup.gif

600418[/snapback]

thanks!

Satan or not, being being into a human body with no prior knowledge of what your destiny is, he may or may not know he's 'evil'.

AQnd yes, he WOULD have to be born into a human body. Angels are born human several times throughout the Bible. John the Bapstist was Elijah, who, like Enoch, became an angel (Eoch's twin angel) Sandalphon. Though it is said he (and Enoch) were already angels born human. This is why he who came before Jesus was 'the forerunner angel' and Jesus said 'They are expecting Elijah, I tell you Elijah has already come' then it says Elijah is John the Baptist. As said above, Elijah was a prophet turned angel. Or angel-turned human prophet-turned angel-turned human John the Baptist.

The Antichrist threfore, if it actually was satan (which is doesn't say it is, specifically, it says he's powered by satan) is an angel born human. Satan IS an angel, and anyone under satan's power would therefore also be an (albeit fallen) angel. And in human form, you don't exactly know your destiny. Even satan is under God. Prophecies happen for a reason. Keep that in mind. 'The End' is the greatest test of all time because this little middle ground called Earth, the testing ground of souls gone and returned, will cease to exist.

The people who do not follow him, and follow the Anti-christ and reject the Word of God, will be destroyed.

No, actually, they'll all still be here....

Hell on Earth, not that hard to imagine eh?

The people who do not follow him, and follow the Anti-christ and reject the Word of God, will be destroyed.

600828[/snapback]

kinda like now, except with a different name? rofl.gif

600828[/snapback]

Yeah, you right. Many men will pray for death, but death will not come.

I was just referring to in the end (if the guidelines) are not met, they will be destoyed.

Either way, the people left behind after the Rapture, will go through very bad times. no.gif

I guess thats why they call it "Tribulation." tongue.gif

Christians alike want the end of the world to come
eeech thumbdown.gif

why oh why would anybody want the world to end? it is beyond me!

599440[/snapback]

Why? Because if you are familiar with the story of Revelation you would know that its the process to end the world of all evil.

Thats why.

599443[/snapback]

from my perspective, ending the world IS evil!

599476[/snapback]

AMEN to THAT!!! w00t.gif Are people serious??? Ending the world is a GOOD thing??? How retarded is that???

im sorry, but it is impossible for anybody not to take a side. the people who want to be nuetral will be sad.gif sent deseption from God to believe the antichrist. Nobody knows what it is like to be forced into believing somebody, but that is the case with wannabe-nuetrals. also, i dont think satin will be the antichrist b/c the antichrist, satin, and the false phrophet will be a mockary of the Holy Trinity. Satin will definatelly help, tempt, and prod him into becoming the antichrist, but he will act on his own will.

AMEN to THAT!!! w00t.gif  Are people serious??? Ending the world is a GOOD thing??? How retarded is that???

602688[/snapback]

You are right, sorry.

I forgot I was retarded. unsure.gif

Maybe everyone takes the anti-christ theory to seriously.

We know that the Bible talks in riddles. And, if you belive it, as I do, almost 'tricks' people to test their faith. Like Abraham and the sacfiice incident.

Maybe the 'anti-christ' is already here. Not in a physical form, but in all the violence and poverty in the world. And we have the decision to choose light and darkness. To live in despair or hope.

Just a thought, but...