Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Excorcist

Crow

.......this may be worth taking a look at, a friend mentioned the following to me:

'true-life activities of an English Exorcist,Check it out, next Wednesday, BBC2 9.00 p.m. Everyman'.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PurpleStuart

• Crow

• NessyK

• dean-g

*lol* the very 'friend' I referred to.........well, so far so good, i've reminded myself  8)

I'd forgotten already  ;D

breathing? Ahh yes, breathing i've been meaning to do tha...

*turns blue and falls off chair*

.....perhaps you should change your name to BlueStuart? hehehe ohh dear.....it's late, the sad jokes come out *lol* :-/

Hi guys

I've just joined you all for the first time today.  My first intention was indeed to remind you all that The Exorcist (a real life documentary of the work of a catholic priest who performs exorcisms not the hollywood film) is on tomorrow night!  

However, you all know this now, so how about after this (if you are a complete couch potato like me) turning over to Ghosthunters on Channel 5 at 11.00 p.m. tomorrow?

A friend recommended it to me (I think it's one that we debated on the Sci-fi Mazehouse with the psychic that you just want to slap (mind you, don't we feel that way about all of them?)

*LOL* !!

;D

...forgotten what...oh yes!

*swim swim thats a nice castle; swim swim thats a nice castle; swim swim....*

No the one with Tom Baker is ghost detectives.

This is showing on Horizon channel 10pm tonight.

:)

My apologies for the misinformation - ghosthunters is indeed on Horizon tonight.

DON'T FORGET: EXORCIST 9.00 P.M. TONIGHT

(ARE YOU LISTENING PURPLESTU?) *LOL!* ;D

(Can I stop reminding everyone now?) *Hahahaa*

NessyK :D

???

Remind us about what NessyK?.... sorry couldn't resist it. but thanx for reminder any way  ;D

Hold up… ghost detectives is on tonight at 10.00 on UK Horizons, and The Exorcist is on BBC 2 at 9.00 with Tom Willis. Correct? ???

Man this is confusing..

I think I’ll stick to Match of the Day. :)

Tommy

Missed it anyway LOL, Had to watch Bladerunner instead 'cos Bryony had to research an essay on Technoculture and Identity that she has to write

Hey Purplestu!  What a hard life you live!  I love Bladerunner.  However, you missed a most excellent documentary which really did a good job of examining the life of this priest.

The people who were exorcised were, I hate to say it, a little bit sad though weren't they?  I couldn't stop laughing at those two ladies and their animals (Billy Bass Fish singing Be Happy!) and when they brought their psychic friend in to feel cold spots and she had the dog in her arms and the woman kept saying "Oooh, he's not happy, he's not happy, see his ears go back?"  I was in fits!

I felt that the Priest has the patience of a Saint and his well meaning shone through though.  He clearly brings some comfort to the people he administers to.  The link to the Iron Age Warrior and its skeleton was very cool though!

What do you all think? ;)

Blade runner is one of my favorites too. I wish i had homework like that when i was at uni, i s'pose it's my fault for taking software engineering  :)

:-[ ahh poor Stu! Yeap I love Bladerunner think I'll have to buy on dvd if I can.

Anyway yes I have to admit even though priests are not my favourite thing. He was very understanding to both families.......have a question though....may just maybe the ghost in the first house with the two women was annoyed with the acid yellow colour? just a thought.............?

• 4 months later...