Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Skunk Ape Bite

Delacorr

Have you been bitten by the Skunk Ape?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Have you been bitten by the Skunk Ape?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • I thought so, but it was my wife.
    • I thought so, but it was just me.

I just want to know how many other unlucky people have also been stricken by what as known as Skunkbitus, or the sickness following a bite from the Skunk Ape. I had been travelling in the high grass areas of Ft. Lauderdale, when I veered of course into an alley. In between The Last Minutes and The Golden Age retirement homes, I was approached by an ape-like humanoid. I had drank a lot earlier and I thought it was just an after effect of that crazy thing called alchohol, and I perceived it just my imagination. To my disgust and surprise, the next morning there were a series of bite marks all over my left arm and genital area. It smelt of vomit, rotten eggs, and grandma. After taking my...advil...the pain went away and I was back to normal. It took a few weeks to heal and i experienced severe diarrhea and a runny nose over the period of time. I had to get my stomac pumped too! laugh.gif Please give me your feedback!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lillian416

• Althalus

• djdodo

• Delacorr

Top Posters In This Topic

blink.gif ummmmmm, nooooo.....I will..ah..keep an eye out......are you serious? No, really....are you?? blink.gifblink.gif

Nasty, thankfully we do not have them over here in the UK. Not by where I live anyway.

this is so off the topic, but I did respond above, buut...I find this little guy blink.gif to be the cutest smile...I just love the way he blinks so dumbfoundedly.....sorry again *but isn't he cute!**sneaking out the door quietly whistling.gif *

wut little guy? im lost.

and are u serious VOX. wut is a skunk ape? huh.gif

blink.gif

Seems we've discovered the 'real' cause of the monkey-pox outbreak. w00t.gif

Quick, someone contact the CDC.

lol @ Lillian and MM laugh.gif

I think they would of pumped your stomach for other reasons rather than from a skunk ape bite whistling.gif