Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What would you do?

_Nyx_

That's the good thing bout pagans SC you are allowed to just be happy and believe that life is a gift without having to do any thing else. We even get to let others be happy with thier choices.

*Kismit swings from a different branch again. original.gif

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amalgamut

• BobaFett

• mako

• Grandpa Greenman

Aye... Love around... just dun stomp on me tail and tell me I can't X)

*jumps up into the tree and lounges on the branch next to Kismit*

Since being at UM I've realized I'm rather a clost pagen so it seems. grin2.gif

Normally, I don't talk about what I believe because it will inevitably get me preached to. rolleyes.gif

If I'm asked what religion I am, and what it is about I will gladly share information, but I won't try to impose my religion upon anyone else, or try to prove that one religion is right, and the other wrong. It's all human opinion really.

630091[/snapback]

Whenever someone asks me what my religion is, I say "Jedi" because A. it's slightly true, B.it sounds sarcastic enough to deliver the mesasage that I don't feel like discussing it with them, and C.they usually nod their heads politely and walk away.

Whenever someone asks me what my religion is, I say "Jedi"  because A. it's slightly true, B.it sounds sarcastic enough to deliver the mesasage that I don't feel like discussing it with them, and C.they usually nod their heads politely and walk away.

630633[/snapback]

Slightly true?

I would never force my beliefs onto others. It is nice to have different faiths and religions around the world. i say if you want to believe in a deity then that is great as it gives you alot of faith inside of yourself and gives you hope wink2.gif

Whenever someone asks me what my religion is, I say "Jedi"  because A. it's slightly true, B.it sounds sarcastic enough to deliver the mesasage that I don't feel like discussing it with them, and C.they usually nod their heads politely and walk away.

630633[/snapback]

Slightly true?

630660[/snapback]

Well, its not exactly true... rolleyes.gif but sometimes I think that I understand the ways of the jedi MUCH more than I understand Christianity.

630633[/snapback]

Slightly true?

630660[/snapback]

Well, its not exactly true... rolleyes.gif but sometimes I think that I understand the ways of the jedi MUCH more than I understand Christianity.

632401[/snapback]

maybe you can teach me tricks once you master them. alien.gif

630633[/snapback]

Slightly true?

630660[/snapback]

632401[/snapback]

632475[/snapback]

Here, i'll teach you one right now-if any cop and/or stormtrooper wants to take a look at your droids/drugs/dead hooker in the back seat, wave you hand in front of their face and say"These are not the (insert object here) you're looking for", and they'll move on. Or shoot you. I can't remember which grin2.gif

Edited by BobaFett

I usually don't talk about my religion to others unless asked. It's private for me and most (usually christians) either don't understand or try to ridicule me for my beliefs. It is not for me to push my beliefs on another person. People will find their own path if they choose to seek it and it probably will not be my path.

If they come to me with sincerity and a honest desire to learn I will tell them about my beliefs. I reinforce to them that their path may be very different from mine and I am just one small part to their discovery.

630633[/snapback]

Slightly true?

630660[/snapback]

632401[/snapback]

632475[/snapback]

Here, i'll teach you one right now-if any cop and/or stormtrooper wants to take a look at your droids/drugs/dead hooker in the back seat, wave you hand in front of their face and say"These are not the (insert object here) you're looking for", and they'll move on. Or shoot you. I can't remember which grin2.gif

632795[/snapback]

hahaha rofl.gifalien.gif

I will have to rememeber that one next time a copper pulls me over.

hahaha rofl.gif  alien.gif   

I will have to rememeber that one next time a copper pulls me over.

Do or do not...There is no try bounce.gif

I am a Jedi too. We kick ass!

Anyways, during my exsistance on Earth I we thrown into the Catholic school system, we learn about the religion and whatnot, getting things forced down our throats by the teachers. Only until my final year did we learn about other religions, which was a lot more fun than the same thing for 11 years prior. Anyways, long story short, I don't force my beliefs down others throats, but if they want to know what I think I will tell.

May the force be with you. alien.gif

Live long and prosper.

Star wars is not as far off as one would think. It is kind of like Witchcraft.

May the force be with you. alien.gif 
Star Wars.

Live long and prosper.
Star Trek.

Back on topic?

i don't go around advertising my religion to people, but i don't hide it away, either. if i'm asked, i'll gladly tell, but i am totally against trying to shove ideas down people's throats. i know i would hate for someone to do that to me, and you know, do unto others... happy.gif

i don't go around advertising my religion to people, but i don't hide it away, either. if i'm asked, i'll gladly tell, but i am totally against trying to shove ideas down people's throats. i know i would hate for someone to do that to me, and you know, do unto others... happy.gif

642839[/snapback]

Yes you do! you have tried to convert me many times via pm! tongue.gif

642839[/snapback]

642853[/snapback]

SHHHHHH! alien.gif

642839[/snapback]

642853[/snapback]

convert you? inconceivable!

I believe in God... but im not to sure if Heaven exsists.. im a catholic.. i think i just need to read the bible more.. cause the catholic teaching says there is a heaven.. like i said i believe in god, but not sure about heaven... but im sure i will soon.

Many of my peers are professional and university educated. I was asked once why I do not use my accreditations behind my name. I replied that I would only use,

"LBE" which stands for Leadership By Example.

And "QBE" which stands for Qualified by Experience.

In much the same way I feel that my Christian beliefs are better expressed in how I live and what I do.

And if I am asked why I am that way? I will be happy to share my faith.

All the Best

Irish