Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Quick question.

Daughter of the Nine Moons

How many more games must I play to finish the tournament and against who as I am finding myself unable to play? I don't want to get disqualified because it won't be fair to everyone who I have already played with.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daughter of the Nine Moons

• Saru

• Talon

• Elfstone810

Well assuming everyone who is entered stays entered, there are 30 games to be played in total.

You can see who you have still got to play against by checking the tournament scoreboard.

thumbsup.gif

Thanks Thistle original.gif

Just an update, we're down to 28 games each in total now as Seraphina is no longer in the tournament.

Dot you have 7 more games to play, 1 with Gollum, 2 with Janiel, 2 with Sunofone, 1 with Lottie and 1 with Sara. thumbsup.gif

I suggest as a special treat, after the tournament we all hold Talon down whilst Thistle playfully smites him with her pointy stick! tongue.gif

after the tournament we all hold Talon down whilst Thistle playfully smites him with her pointy stick! 

why? crying.gif

Well, we're not having much luck beating you any OTHER way!!! tongue.gif

Edit: Now I feel bad! sad.gif I made him cry. no.gifcrying.gif

Edited by Elfstone810

• 3 weeks later...

2 with Janiel-game in progress

1 with Lottie -game in progress

1 with Sara

mwahahaha ...you are next tongue.gif

1 with Gollum

2 with Sunofone

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons

• 2 weeks later...

Janiel- rematch

Gollam in progress

Lottie in progress

Sunofone in progress

...and then I am done! tongue.gif

... It's always a good idea to archive each of your tourney games so you can go back and see who you've played with and what games you still need to play.

• 3 weeks later...

How long do these games take to finish? Is it too late for me to get in (probably obviously). And do you guys play at www.redhotpawn.com ?

thanks

Unfortunately we can't take anyone new at this stage, there's only a week or so left of the tournament and it's been running for almost 6 months. I will probably be holding another chess tournament in the not too far distant future, so you'd be welcome to join then if you're still interested. thumbsup.gif

Games on RHP can take anywhere up to a month depending on how long each participant takes to move.

I will probably be holding another chess tournament in the not too far distant future

Excellent thumbsup.gif

I will probably be holding another chess tournament in the not too far distant future, so you'd be welcome to join then if you're still interested. thumbsup.gif

702980[/snapback]

Ok sweet. Thanks.