Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

101 contradictions in the Bible

Discordia

To tell the truth, I didn't even read that article - i didn't have to.  I didn't really care about the subject matter or the website.

MrScienceGuy claimed, in regards to scientists not believing in evolution that: "I'm not aware of any, are they creationists?".

The point of that article was to show that there were indeed scientists out there who do not believe in evolution.

Until next time,

615546[/snapback]

Then what is your purpose here? Why bother posting anything if you aren't going to read what others have to say?

615977[/snapback]

I thought my purpose was clear. MrScienceGuy stated categorically that there were no scientists that disagreed with evolution.

So i made it my mission to find one. Even if he is completely biased, the fact is that I found one who disagreed.

That was my point in posting

Until next time,

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amalgamut

• MrScienceGuy

• zandore

• Link of Hyrule

To tell the truth, I didn't even read that article - i didn't have to.  I didn't really care about the subject matter or the website.

MrScienceGuy claimed, in regards to scientists not believing in evolution that: "I'm not aware of any, are they creationists?".

The point of that article was to show that there were indeed scientists out there who do not believe in evolution.

Until next time,

615546[/snapback]

Then what is your purpose here? Why bother posting anything if you aren't going to read what others have to say?

615977[/snapback]

The sign of a closed mind. Christianity would have us all be this way if given a chance. What a shame.

The sign of a closed mind. Christianity would have us all be this way if given a chance. What a shame.

616035[/snapback]

Could you explain what you mean by "a closed mind". I have never claimed that I don't believe in evolution. But I have claimed that evolution does not negate the possibility of God.

In either case, as I said, my earlier post was SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF SHOWING A SCIENTIST NOT BELIEVING IN EVOLUTION. I was making no other, ulterior statements.

What is closed minded about this?

To tell the truth, I didn't even read that article - i didn't have to. I didn't really care about the subject matter or the website.
You have shut your mind off to learning.

A closed mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Edited by zandore

To tell the truth, I didn't even read that article - i didn't have to. I didn't really care about the subject matter or the website.
You have shut your mind off to learning.

A closed mind is a terrible thing to waste.

616143[/snapback]

So I didn't delve into the site deeply. So what. I never claimed to believe in what that article said in the first place. Why am i close-minded? As I said, the reason I posted that link was for a specific purpose only. It wasn't necessary for me to study that link in-depth.

It's not like i looked at that website, suddenly took it to be true and thus posted it here saying you must read it. It dispels all the "falsities" of evolution.

Until next time, y'all.

It's not like i looked at that website, suddenly took it to be true and thus posted it here saying you must read it. It dispels all the "falsities" of evolution.
Ok but if you use references you should read them before using them.

Here is one for you: SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN.com

What's weird though, is that they all happen to be creationists. They dont propose some other theory, or merely point to the flaws of evolution. No, they all think that we were created by god, out of dirt, because the bible tells them so. And yet they have nothing to back up their theory with. Scientists...

615588[/snapback]

youre right about that. no one can really back up their theories about evolution or God. with both, though, its all a matter of believing in it. after all, if God did want to prove he exists, and smited a nation with an army of mutated killer flying hippos with "become Christians today" written all over them, people would probably convert, but instead of worshippping God, theyd worship the fact that the mutated hippos came. which is why Jesus didnt leave His remains, cause people would worship those over God or Jesus. It's also why we cant find noah's ark or the ark of the covenant. because people wouldnt worship the right thing.

615660[/snapback]

so how is wroshipping god for fear of flying hippos any different from worshipping god for fear of another deluge

its still worshipping under threat

thing is most people who claim to have faith don't have common sense to go with it

so how is wroshipping god for fear of flying hippos any different from worshipping god for fear of another deluge

its still worshipping under threat

thing is most people who claim to have faith don't have common sense to go with it

616204[/snapback]

what other deluge are you talking about? fear of going to hell? thats the thing that most Christians start out believing, that by worshipping they wont go to hell. but, after some time, theyll grow out of it and start to worship God. if there was some kind of flying hippo menace, they probably wouldnt go to worshipping God, but rather worship the hippos.