Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Abandoned House

Ladyspirit_guide

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ladyspirit_guide

• Loonboy

• Bizarro

• neen

The dream was disturbing, and there were details I will not discuss at this time, but the most awful part, was I suddenly awoke vomiting, and losing control of my bowels. Now, I had not been sick. Nor, had I been exposed to the flu, or anything else. The dream preceded the sudden onset of my being sick.

and then:

When Josh came over later to check on me, I told him how sick I was. But there was more. I needed to take a bath after my onset on sickness, and there was a bruised bite mark on my upper arm! Purple, and black, you could actually see teeth marks! In fact, I showed the mark to a neighbor a day or two later, and she said it looked like someone had bitten me, because you could see teeth marks. Needless to say, no one had bitten me. No one we could see. But whatever spirit had pulled my hair, didn’t seem to have a problem leaving any other marks.

why didn't you see a doctor? i mean, if i had these symptoms, i would be at the ER lickity split. not to judge, but this is really all the information about you that you give me to create a trust in your account. i mean, if you aren't going to see a doctor with obvious and troubling symptoms, that reflects on your character.

Wow, thats a very interesting case ladyspirit_guide, thats some pretty freaky stuff going on, you must of been scared shi*less crying.gif

I liked your story Ladyspirit-guide, and from what you said above, you guys certainly seem to know something about paranormal investigation. That said, however, it did seem pretty fast for activity to begin, especially when you were outside the house. Usually, investigation is something of a 'waiting game'.

More stories, please.... original.gif

I agree with Paranormal Research being a "waiting game". There are times you can sit in a dark basement for six hours, and have never a peep. Other times, spirit manifestation happens almost at one.

Because the vomiting & other stuff lasted about a day, I simply kept drinking water, and trying to keep it down. There is nothing a hospital can do for a "bruise", except put ice on it. I am a former nurse, plus I really did not want to explain where the bite mark came from, to an ER doc.

We had already been a paranormal reesrach team for about two years when this happened. I am glad you liked my story! grin2.gif

And, yes, this scared me enough that I would not go back for the "inside" investigation.

*Interesting note* the team that DID go inside the main house (not my team) broke up shortly thereafter. I cannot say this had anything to do with it, but the timing is intersting.

I believe EVERY word of this tale for the simple reason that I have seen similar things and have known of similar experiences SO many times before. If there is one thing that I KNOW for sure about spirits, it's that: If you ask for them...they WILL come! ohmy.gif

thank guys-I am glad you liked it. Sorry it was so long.....