Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

This'n That #1 - Of Space'n Stuff and Iraq

Saru

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nancy

• Homer

• Saru

• loganXman

thats was a cool article. i really dont know the REAL reason why we got attacked and then y we attacked iraq. some guy from my university tried to explain it to me, but we were at a graduation party. he was from......somewhere from the middle east. basically , he said we wanted a "piece of the pie" from the oil industry. but like i said. i dont know. can anyone help me out.

thats was a cool article. i really dont know the REAL reason why we got attacked and then y we attacked iraq. some guy from my university tried to explain it to me, but we were at a graduation party.  he was from......somewhere from the middle east.  basically , he said we wanted a "piece of the pie" from the oil industry. but like i said. i dont know. can anyone help me out.

rolleyes.gif

Thanks for the "cool" compliment to this editorial of mine.

In order to properly give all aspects of the "WHYS" on September

11, 2001, and the subsequent War on Iraq (Operation Iraqi Freedom),

I'd have to use all the space left on the Internet.

In my personal opinion, securing a "piece of the pie" was and is NOT the reason behind either event. Cultural/Religious and Financial aspects all enter the mix.

I suggest you try a Search Engine, enter "War on Iraq" and follow the LINKS. Here is one for you: http://wollongong.apana.org.au/~fin/parish...ialissues2.html

By the way? This editorial perhaps missed "the point." I was trying to explain how the Space Industry has played a vital role in many areas, including Military.

Thank you for reading!

Nancy original.gif

Excellent editorial Nancy original.gif

I think most people have taken the Space Program for granted. They know their lives are filled with the latest in technology, but don't understand how that technology came to be.

The way you related our technology, in part through the Space Program, with our complete supremacy of the war, was right on. original.gif

Edited by Homer

The way you related our technology, in part through the Space Program, with our complete supremacy of the war, was right on. original.gif

Homer, thank you very much! I have a tendency to be 'long-winded"

so I had to tame my fingers in order to save the ink AOL provides! blink.gif

There are so many other aspects about what buzzes above us, especially

in connection with The World Trade Center and that hellish day, September 11, 2001. "Space Imaging" gave us unreal images of the smoke that lingered over New York, for months. Because of that, those connected with the safety of the Volunteers who risked their lives, searching for survivors, then for "remains" were finally provided with more adequate breathing protection, albeit, too late in many instances.

Iraq? A whole different bag of worms, as you know. We are still utilizing "spy" capabilities for the entire Middle East, Asia and the like, searching for those determined to do us harm.

Even if Man's destiny to return to Space is on hold, the other capabilities for Space imagery cannot be denied.

Thank you for reading! blush.gif

Nancy, you have done an excellent job in explaining how the advances in space really effect those of us down here. original.gif

• 4 months later...

hey, ladyspiritguide...would u be able to share n e other details about this? like, what the dream had in it? or could u maybe post the video that has the glowing eyes on it? i know that would be a sight, and have a good story to back it up.

nuthinparanormal...???

Do I presume your question really is posted on the incorrect Thread?

Hey! I'm old and blonde, so? Could just be me.

Thanks!

Nancy