Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ONE speaks

Cebrakon

grin2.gif I would like to begin this thread with quotes from The Word of One , alas, out of print, but available as a page online from the website in my sigfile. Click on New Tarot, and then on the first page will be a link to The Word of One, a single file, so you can search it with the edit button on your browser.

"ONE is all.... Deny not ONE while you live. The world is full of those who say they seek ONE. How is it that seekers always blind themselves first to their surroundings? Until they remove the film, they seek in vain. Do you wish a word of comfort? There is none. Do you wish a better road? There is none. Do you wish a Savior? There is none. For you, there is only ONE. You will make that do." p. 385.

"There is a stirring felt in sleeping regions. Great must be the full awaking. Neither din nor force shall accomplish this. The awakened One arises. The sleeping one sleeps. There is an arouser but he wakes not up."--P. 170.

"Over all lies a mantle of fog through which the sun is coming--the son is coming.... The breath of life is in your hands, the spark of death, also. Quicken the new birth and fan the spark that the passing past is laid at rest. Desire above all things the Sun."

"The Rosetta stone is rolled away. A burden is lifted. A free soul flies onward. Yellow eyes, unblinking, number the years." --P. 171.

"The siren bell has rung. Its penetration has entered but not emerged. Therefore its vibration continues its wonders to perform...The market place is a-thrive. Strange beads and salt are vended. Buyers there are none. A pitcher of water reflects the sun. The thirst is mighty but the sun is reflected undisturbed. Maggots will grow if the pitcher is not emptied."

"Children parentless seek the Mother. She is busy begetting the Sun. He is now with the world. His cord is severed. He will soon speak. He will speak of the Mother."

"Fairy frost at the windows betoken good fortune. Magic are the times now, Magickal are the happenings. The Doer has been activated."

"The juice of memory rises. When it spills will be the time of reversal. It is coming. Be ye prepared. Mighty shall be the roar, violent the rending, joyous the release." p. 164

"Great will be the transformation now while nothing visible appears to happen--yet the New Man will stand naked in glory. Tis a promise seen dimly now." p. 112

"LEGION: Is the Great Event Imminent?

WE: Yes.

GAYLA: How imminent?"

At this point a sudden wind whipped open the heavy door beside the group and night air rushed into the room.

"WE: Take a breath. It has taken place...." p. 413.

Edited by Cebrakon

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cebrakon

• Tricia-Ann

• pookaboy

• Walken

grin2.gif I would like to begin this thread with quotes from The Word of One , alas, out of print.

605753[/snapback]

ph34r.gif The Word of One began, like a lot of other things, in the winter of 1962-63. LSD. Hippies. The Age of Aquarius. Many things began in the sixties, including the discovery of Reincarnation by Prof. Ian Stevenson (1964) and the discovery that we are being visited by hundreds of species of star-traveling humanoids (1966).

innocent.gif A group of Seekers led by John Starr Cooke and Rosalind Sharpe gathered at the home of Cooke in the Carmel Highlands. One night they were fooling around with a homemade ouija board drawn on a big pad of drawing paper, using a silver dollar as the planchette. Much to their surprise, meaningful sentences began to come through. This continued throughout that winter, with a few additional sessions in Mexico and in San Francisco, eventually resulting in the publication of the Book of T tarot in 1969. Many years later, Maya Britan found Rosalind Sharpe, the last survivor of the group as of 1992, and gained permission to create a new tarot deck, called the IamOne Tarot. Sharpe died soon after. Cooke's sons allowed a brief reprinting of the original T tarot deck in 1992. So, it is lost, but not forgotten. The sessions make up the book Word of One, long out of print, of course. However, it will be available as a web page on my web page, www.interstellar-travel.info, or will be when my webmeister finds time. I could do it myself, but I am getting old, so it would be good for a younger person to take over.

ph34r.gif The One is Nameless, because it is the giving of names to this or that understanding of divinity that gives rise to religions, and with them, sectarian intolerance. So I will use a variety of names and terms to avoid giving a name to the nameless.

blink.gif ALL is simple; ALL is complex. There is a nice song by Alanis Morissette that I like. My webmeister, Tom Loyd, turns up his nose. As I am sure you have frequently been told, De Gustibus Est Non Disputandam. But she has a song called "One." She begins by singing about some of her own faults, and then there is a delicious descending line "I have misused my so-called power. Please forgive me." And it comes right out into an ascending line "You mean that everything is really just ...one.....One.....oNe......onE" Where each of the "ones" is a different note, all equally spaced in time. With repeated refrains she gets wonderfully freeform. This could be the first hymn to new age spirituality. It is on the 1998 CD, "supposed former infatuation junkie" and was made after her sojourn in India. While it is true that many of the songs on this CD sound like the mistreatment of industrial machinery, some are quite lyrical.

ohmy.gif You know, that is really all there is to it. Divinity is the only thing that exists. Our own islands of consciousness are part of it, of course, however those words are misleading. There is ultimately no distinction between divinity and Self. Nature is just the contents of consciousness, the thoughts of the Creative Forces.

ph34r.gif Spirituality in the new age (new millennium ) is spirituality without religion. All religions are bad but some are worse than others. They are bad because they create sectarian intolerance, the root of all warfare.

grin2.gif The worst is the religion of science. Science is not a religion but it has a religion, which all scientists must belong to. As in all religions, there are articles of faith, which you cannot transgress and remain a scientist. These are indicated by such terms as reduction, cause-and-effect, chance, atoms and the void, the visible and tangible. If you openly espouse any doubts about this being the sum total of reality, no research grants for you. And no tenure either. Out you go, crackpot.

hmm.gif The second worst religion is Buddhism, and it does not surprise me that in this reductionist time it would be the most attractive in the West. Buddhists believe in NOTHING. They certainly don't believe we are souls, that are part of divinity. Everything is illusion, and nirvana makes it all disappear, including oneself.

wacko.gif The third worst religion is Judaism, since it does not believe in the soul or an afterlife. Indeed, most Jews believe in nothing but rules, and you are a good Jew so long as you follow the rituals at birth, coming of age, weddings, and funerals.

dontgetit.gif Next on the bad category is Xtianity, an invention of a long-line of church officials, having little to do with the words of its so-called founder, Jesus, whose teachings can be found in their pure form in The Gospel of Thomas and nowhere else. This codex, written in Coptic, the ancient language of Egypt, was found in 1945 near the town of Nag Hammadi. It is part of an entire library of early Xtian literature, with varying degrees of Gnosticism. Thomas is Gnostic only in its preface, which says "These are the secret Teachings of Thomas the Twin..."

ohmy.gif Every Christian scholar (and almost no everyday Christian) knows that it was a mystery religion for its first 1000 years, i.e., there was one doctrine for the public, and another for the initiates. There was a separate part of the church, called the Narthex, where the uninitiated stayed while secret teachings were taught. On the Isle de Cite, where now stands the Notre Dame de Paris, there were originally two churches, one for the ordinary congregation, the other for the initiates. So all Christianity was originally Gnostic at least to the extent of being a secret teaching. St. Augustine became a Xtian only when Bishop Ambrose of Milan explained the purely symbolic meaning of the "childish fables" [Augustine's words] of the gospel. It is all there in his Autobiography (Confessions of St. Augustine. I recommend it as a good read.

rofl.gif Hinduism has its metaphysics correct, but not life-after-death. Hindus think there is little chance one will be reborn as a human. However, Psi research can recover past lives by deep hypnosis, and in no case have these been anything other than human. The worst thing about Hinduism is the Caste system, but it has some splendid festivals (Diwali in particular) and some splendid traditions (wandering holy men).

grin2.gif I like Taoism.

w00t.gif If we are all gods, why can't we do anything and everything? That is sort of the central paradox of the idea of ONE. I shall discuss it in later postings.

grin2.gif This is not religion bashing, because I think there is a heart of spirituality and mysticism in all religions, and a heart of experience. What I am basically saying is that it is important to remain spiritual, mystical, and empirical, and never let ideas or names congeal and get set in concrete. A religion is like the magnificent and gloomy ruins of a once great and beautiful civilization.

The Word of One began, like a lot of other things, in the winter of 1962-63. LSD. Hippies.

So you can direct all cash and cheques to the last of them. Me. tongue.gif

Seriously though, he's right.

And he's also right, that is a good song. thumbsup.gif

That's a great post Cebrakon, I agree with all of it. Yep, even the song-one of my faves too thumbsup.gif

The Word of One began, like a lot of other things, in the winter of 1962-63. LSD. Hippies.

So you can direct all cash and cheques to the last of them. Me. tongue.gif

Seriously though, he's right.

And he's also right, that is a good song. thumbsup.gif

607833[/snapback]

grin2.gif My thanks, Omnipotence. And thanks to you too, Tricia-Ann. I shall have to cut the wages of my webmeister for having such bad taste in music. I think he is stuck in the "classic-rock" of the 1980s. And I am encouraged to further explore the apparent paradox between ONE and many, and exploring the ways spirituality can grow without ever becoming a religion. But not right now. I need to be in the proper frame of mind to write about such things. -- Dr.H ph34r.gif

grin2.gif This is not religion bashing, because I think there is a heart of spirituality and mysticism in all religions, and a heart of experience.  What I am basically saying is that it is important to remain spiritual, mystical, and empirical, and never let ideas or names congeal and get set in concrete.  A religion is like the magnificent and gloomy ruins of a once great and beautiful civilization.

607746[/snapback]

ph34r.gif The spiritual and mystical heart of Judaism is the Kabbalah, and the book, Zohar, believed to have been written by Moses ben Leon in 1280 in Spain. This was a period of fruitful cultural contact in Spain between Xtian, Moslem, and Jewish scholars. Islam had preserved much more of ancient classical culture than Dark Age Europe. Furthermore, it introduced the West to Arabic numerals from India, the concept of zero, and such subjects as algebra.

ph34r.gif The mystical and spiritual heart of Islam is Sufism, thought to be the remnant of desert saints who preferred the pure monotheism and fruitful rejection of images and idolatry to be found in Islam. So they converted. In the 800s and 900s, Islam really was a splendid civilization, in a time when the Byzantine remnants of Roman civilization was caught up in a ruinous, centuries long war over icons. In Eastern Europe, this really did amount to idolatry, but images had a different significance in the Dark Age West. The animal style of the Book of Kells reminds us that superstition long reigned amidst the constant petty warfare and peasant economy of the West.

ph34r.gif The spiritual and mystical heart of Xtianity is found in The Gospel of Thomas and in the desert saints, who later became island saints off the coasts of Great Britain. There is no apocalyptic expectation of the End of Days here, since Jesus tells his followers that what they expect has already happened, and is all around them, and they just don't recognize it. The resurrection of the dead is merely a misunderstanding of reincarnation. There is no last judgment, no casting of souls into an eternity of hell or an eternity of heaven. An eternity of anything would be hell, and contrary to the divine purpose seen in the mystical state of cosmic consciousness. More on that next time. thumbsup.gif

grin2.gif I would like to begin this thread with quotes from The Word of One , alas, out of print, but it is available on my web site: Journey.  Just click on "New Tarot", and then click on the link "Word of One."  The whole book is one web page, so you can use the edit button on your browser to look up favorite sayings.

605753[/snapback]

ph34r.gif OK, we need to think of other terms to use for ***, the ONE that cannot be named. Sometimes I will use funny or even profane terms, such as "doG." Don't forget to capitalize the last letter.

rofl.gif If we are all "doG" then why can't we do supernatural things? Well, we can. But first, we have to decide if we really want to, considering all that this would entail. Secondly, we would only be changing our personal reality, not the whole universe. Thirdly...there is no thirdly.

w00t.gif "The Miracles of one age are the science of the next." Alfred P. Neuman. To be slightly more serious, much that was taken to be supernatural is actually just parts of nature we haven't yet explored. There is the whole world of mental abilities, for instance. UFOs sometimes give us a glimpse. Everything they do falls into the realm of Psi powers, not technology, IMHO.

I am going to go listen to music and then to bed.

"There is a stirring felt in sleeping regions. Great must be the full awaking. Neither din nor force shall accomplish this. The awakened One arises. The sleeping one sleeps. There is an arouser but he wakes not up."--P. 170.

"Over all lies a mantle of fog through which the sun is coming--the son is coming.... The breath of life is in your hands, the spark of death, also. Quicken the new birth and fan the spark that the passing past is laid at rest. Desire above all things the Sun."

605753[/snapback]

ph34r.gif Am I the awakened One? Or the arouser? If we wish the new millennium to begin, we must remember that "the breath of life is in your hands, the spark of death, also. Quicken the new birth and fan the spark that the passing past is laid at rest. Desire above all things the Sun."

ph34r.gif In the New Tarot ( see Journey) the Sun card is now called the Doer. He is a 7 year old boy who holds open a book. Which book? Wait. He holds a black horse with perfect docility with only a loose ribbon. The black horse is on his left, or yin side. On his right, or yang, a magnificent white horse rears up on a human skull, whose eye sockets form the infinity sign. This part I can easily interpret. We all have a dark side and a light side. Star Wars is right about that. However, to advance spiritually we must learn to effortlessly keep the dark forces (horses=forces) under control. By the dark side, I mean things like anger, passive-aggressiveness, being irritable or irritating, or mean, or a liar, thief or murderer. Have you ever exploded in anger and said words you later wished you could take back? Have you ever struck your child in anger? I did, once, and he still reminds me of it. He has forgiven me.

grin2.gif The white horse rears triumphantly over death. This is perhaps the first or second lesson for those on the spiritual path. We must learn from Dr. Moody's NDE studies and from Prof. Stevenson's reincarnation studies that death is not the end, just the beginning of another phase of an unending existence. We are not our bodies. Bodies are just clothes which we cast aside when no longer needed. From the NDEs, we know that for the vast majority (96%), death is very pleasant and peaceful. We get to enter the beatific white light where we have our past life review, and we meet those who have loved us before, in other lifetimes. But there is a boundary we cannot cross, if we want to return to our present life. And with modern medical techniques, we can return, even after 3 days in the morgue. Those who know this insist either on cremation or on embalming. Otherwise, we may come back to life in the casket, buried underground. That would be horrible.

ph34r.gif So am I the Doer, holding up my little book UFOs, PSI and Spiritual Evolution? Maybe. I am still a child, in spiritual terms. And I have gotten a lot better at controlling the dark side. These books of the New Tarot do not refer to specific people. They are archetypes. So I am not the only Doer. There are thousands and may become millions.

ph34r.gif "Over all lies a mantle of fog through which the sun is coming--the son is coming.... The breath of life is in your hands, the spark of death, also. Quicken the new birth and fan the spark that the passing past is laid at rest. Desire above all things the Sun." This may seem paradoxical. Can death as well as life have a meaning, and be a good thing? It is probably not that hard to see that bodies, buildings, ideologies, styles in architecture, civilizations and so forth can all grow old and rigid and cranky. When that happens, change is necessary.

ph34r.gif The mantle of fog lies over spiritual seekers, because we don't know what to do to pursue our spirituality. We don't want to start a new religion. That would be the last thing. Indeed, aren't religions part of that passing past that must be laid to rest? But what should we do? We don't even have a way of getting together, except in forums like this one. Well, maybe that's enough.

ph34r.gif What does it mean to say that the son is coming? Is that a Christian reference? I don't think so. Remember that the ONE says not to expect a savior. We must make do with ONE. "The awakened One arises. The sleeping one sleeps. There is an arouser but he wakes not up."-- You know, the word in Buddhism that is translated "Enlightenment" really means "awakening." I think each of us sleeps, until something arouses us, and as "the awakened One" we arise to our task. Neither din nor force shall accomplish it. So we clearly are not supposed to be street preachers or start cults, much less battles. As. one by one, we awaken to the new life and the new possibilities, we become points of light in the darkness, a fire that will burn to lay the passing past to rest. We do what is at hand, what fits our talents. The 22 books of the New Tarot gives us an encyclopedia of possibilities, obstacles, roles, and a new ecological ethics. These books are written in the pure and ancient language of Jungian symbolism. The breath of life is in your hands. That is a wonderful thing.

Edited by Cebrakon

You said it Cebrakon, we don't need another religion, we don't need another saviour outside of ourselves. (Why can I now hear Tina Turner singing 'We don't need another hero? wink2.gif )

How I wish that that message could be emblazoned in letters of steel onto the hearts of mankind! thumbsup.gif With so many 'channellings' from aliens who profess to be bringing Jesus/Sanada and all the other religious deities, to 'save' humanity!!

These are trying times, I believe earth is in danger of a global 'ethnic cleansing' from one lot of ET,s!!! headed our way. Please post your message on as many forums as you can, maybe some sleepy peeps will wake up in time!

You said it Cebrakon, we don't need another religion, we don't need another saviour outside of ourselves. (Why can I now hear Tina Turner singing 'We don't need another hero?  wink2.gif )

How I wish that that message could be emblazoned in letters of steel onto the hearts of mankind! thumbsup.gif  With so many 'channellings' from aliens who profess to be bringing Jesus/Sanada and all the other religious deities, to 'save' humanity!!

These are trying times, I believe earth is in danger of a global 'ethnic cleansing' from one lot of ET,s!!! headed our way. Please post your message on as many forums as you can, maybe some sleepy peeps will wake up in time!

614112[/snapback]

I like that song by Tina Turner also. We don't need another hero, and I do not aspire to be one. Besides, I am too lazy. This is good, in my case. Otherwise, the temptations of power would be too great. The very term "New Age" has been besmirched by all those frauds and self-deluded phonies, with their easy solutions to everything. I get their spam in my mailbox every day. Some things of great importance were born in th 1960s and early 1970s, and they unfold slowly, no doubt over many generations. If you go back to my original posting, you will see

a quote about the siren bell, whose vibrations have penetrated, but not yet emerged. That's where we are now. Strange beads and salts are vended. Buyers there are none. I think that refers to all the quack new age businesses and practitioners. None of that will really catch on. We must remain true to ourselves. Sufficient unto the day are the evils thereof. We must trust our children and grandchildren to rise to the occasion, whatever that may be. I am a hermit. I am also very sunny and optimistic, like all those who have experienced the illumination of fire. I'll tell you about that another time. Cheer up! thumbsup.gif

614112[/snapback]

grin2.gif I want to quote another passage from the Word of One. Eventually, I will get back to the quote above.

""The foretelling time. The pages from the rear are in the fore. Sun-worshippers have taken their place. The ray of love is seldom perceived and often misunderstood as having flesh. The daybreak of the new morn is founded on the proper perception of the ray of love. Babes know it not- -neither man nor woman. The mystic alone knows the reality of this ray." The Word of One, "Doer""

ph34r.gif In the religion of the scientists, "myth and mysticism" are synonyms for "nonsense." As an adult, (a state I reached at age 30), I learned quite the contrary. The highest knowledge is "myth and mysticism" and these are two quite different things.

ph34r.gif It was the American philosopher William James who rediscovered the reality and importance of mysticism, in his book The Varieties of Religious Experience. He found that only mystical experiences occur in all religions, in all times and places, and they share a number of characteristics. He has made a list, good as far as it goes. I have modified it slightly. All mystical experiences have four qualities: (1) Illumination, (2) Noesis, (3) Ecstasy, (4) Union of opposites.

grin2.gif Ecstasy needs no elaboration. There are many spiritual states that can be reached through Buddhist style meditation which fill one with dread, horror, and a sense of loss. This happened to the mystic warrior in the movie "Crouching Tiger, Sleeping Dragon." And it caused him to stop his meditation and pursue 2 rather incompatible goals, making ZiYi Zhang's character his disciple, and pursuing the love of his old companion and friend. Great movie.

grin2.gif Illumination is not a metaphor. In a mystical state, one is literally filled and surrounded with a supernal light, having no apparent source. In that state known as Cosmic Consciousness, one is filled and surrounded by fire.

grin2.gif Noesis means knowledge of great importance, directly perceived. In Cosmic Consciousness, one perceives all of history and life in a single gestalt, with a single pattern running through it. One sees that many "bad" things actually provoked one to make a creative response and a supreme effort. One also sees that many other "bad" things were necessary to burn away the old, wornout, and useless to make way for something new. This is why in the New Tarot, the Book of Death is called "The Renewer." The only way for a crotchety old fart to become a delightful toddler is to die and be reborn, forgetting past regrets and failures.

grin2.gif Indeed, there is a single purpose that runs through all things, but we don't have a name for it in English. It is the child happily playing in her sandbox, making up stories and talking to herself, innocent and full of grace. It is the athlete or warrior making a supreme effort that goes beyond anything thought possible. It is the Mocking Bird, ecstatically jumping up and down as it sings its song of pure delight. Contrary to the scientists, all of nature strives to be greater than it needs to be for mere survival. Why is the flower so beautiful, when the insects that pollinate it only see in the ultra-violet? Why does it smell so sweet, when the pollinators have no sense of smell? Trees, flowers, volcanoes, storms are all part of divinity, and they express the divine purpose: renewal, creativity, spontaneity, innocence, grace, beauty, joy.

grin2.gif In the instant of cosmic consciousness, one falls in love with the world, and sees it all in its great and terrible beauty. That is why only the mystic perceives the ray of love. It may not be the absolute best of all possible worlds, but it is surely better with creativity, spontaneity, grace, beauty, innocence, and free will, than it would be without it. So the mystic stands on the hill at dawn with arms out to his sides, welcoming, accepting, all that nature and life have to offer, earthquakes, volcanic explosions, hurricanes, for these are just signs of life, agents of change. This T gesture provides the name of the New Tarot. It is called the T tarot. This same T gesture is painted on the ceilings of Christian catacombs. It is the gesture Christ makes, since he too is a mystic, and teaches others to become mystics as well. It is the T gesture that came first, in the Egyptian symbol of the Ankh, a T with a handle on it. Only centuries later did the symbol become literal, as the Crucifix.

ph34r.gif That is why only the mystic sees the Ray of Love, for it is the love for everything in the universe, the great and the terrible, the apparent good, and the apparent bad, and it is here that we see the paradoxical union of opposites that characterizes mystical states. Also, note that the divine purpose excludes the possibility of a divine plan, or a divine will. It is not divine will that a child runs in front of a car and is killed. The laws of nature make possible human intelligence and creativity, and if you changed a single one of them, this would not be true. Run in front of a car and you will be killed. It is a law of nature. So, be certain that those preachers who talk of "the will of doG" know nothing, except a convenient way to fleece the suckers.

ph34r.gif "Fear not, for the Lord is with thee." Do not worry about the "End Times," foolish imaginings of ignorant priests. In the Word of One, it says "The Initiate slays the Priest, as is the custom." It is always the End Times on somebody's calendar. In the instant of Cosmic Consciousness, one sees the vastness of time, no sign of a beginning, no hint of an end. I am now speaking to the initial quote in this post. Do not fear ETs, for only species highly evolved spiritually are capable of Star Travel. They may frighten us; we may not understand them, but they are not here either to save us, or to harm us.

I see that Cebrakon is clowning me out about my musical tastes! I just don't like Alanis Morrissette. As for my music, well, I grew up in Germany a Military Brat and one of my staples was the European variant of heavy metal (Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Saxon, Accept, Scorpions, etc). However, I am not a musically myopic individual when it comes to different genres. And yes, I actually do like a very broad range of music, even playing the mandalas on my piano and keyboards can be very therapeutic. I just happen to be a little hyper and that style of music fit my persona quite well. I do like new age too and really enjoy the musicians and their music, it just depends on my mood.

As to one speaking, well, learn to love symbology because that is its method of comms with us who are still in the process of learning. I have read all of Cebrakon's material and am constantly amazed at how lucid it is regarding many different topics that people like to challenge him on. All I can say is that it doesn't get any clearer. The path however requires work for you to get a true understanding. That is why the journey is so much more fun than arriving at the end. Plus, after really getting a good understanding of Cebrakon's books and writings I really had a good feeling because it helped me rid myself of a lot of mental/religious baggage and BS that had bottled up inside me for a long while. Now don't get me wrong, I have no qualms whatsoever about calling out someone if I think they are full of it (BS that is). Being in the military you tend to develop that kind of edge on it. His stuff resonated quite well with me and here I am.

Heck, as far as being his webmaster is concerned, I offered to help him out not him coming to me and I don't offer up my time lightly because I have a lot of stuff that I usually do after work in the evenings (his website being one of many websites), like family and two little rugrats that keep me hopping. Yup, Cebrakon is a DUDE of ONELY proportions! (Even if he and I don't quite see eye-to-eye on music). So, he is a friend worth having indeed! thumbsup.gif

Tom out

I was going to ask if he had written any books original.gif

Can you give me the titles, is there a website?

I really enjoy the way you write Cebrakon original.gif

I really enjoy the way you write Cebrakon  original.gif

618954[/snapback]

Tricia,

Here's his website:

Interstellar Travel

On the homepage you click the link to his book that is being sold on Amazon.com.

Eventually, I will be updating his website with a forum so that people can get on there and post and have educated parlay with Cebrakon. Of course, I will apply the DELETE IDIOT key to those who just want to come and make stupe-heads of themselves. However, those who want to really pursue and question will be able to ask and challenge in an adult way. I really don't care for Ad Hominem idiocy.

By the way, he has some very fascinating stuff on the website and in his books. He has another book called Whole Earth Inner Space which is on the website in its entirety. Check it out.

Tom

I really enjoy the way you write Cebrakon  original.gif

618954[/snapback]

ph34r.gif What Tom (affectionately known as Pookaboy) said is quite correct. The name of the book isUFOs, PSI and Spiritual Evolution by Christopher C. Humphrey, Ph.D. That is my real name. It is published by Adventures Unlimited Press of Kempton, Illinois, USA. I know that many of you live in the UK or NZ or AU, and you should probably check first in your local bookstore. Those in the UK could also check prices at Amazon.com.UK or whatever it is. At the US Amazon.com, it sells for about $11.50 and if you order $25 worth of anything at one time, you get free shipping. ISBN 1-931882-38-X. It is intended to be a popular book for intelligent readers, such as members of this UM forum. I have related together UFOs, PSI, PHYSICS, Metaphysics, Utopian Analysis and Mysticism. I am a mystic, philosopher and physicist. This is not a reductionist book. I believe in ONE, but I also believe it comes as a holy trinity of mind, body, and soul, or you could say forbidden sciences, natural sciences, and metaphysics. It may seem strange that I am a mystic, and yet argue for the extension of scientific method to all subjects, even such questions as immortality and the meaning of life. This should not be taken as allegiance to the religion adopted by the scientists, which is reduction of everything to physics, chance and causality, the visible and tangible and nothing more. No, I am a fierce enemy of the Thinker devil.gif up a tree, entranced with his dream of materiality. He is the very devil, and our undoubted enemy. tongue.gif

w00t.gif Take nothing on faith. Believe in your own experience, no matter how strange. thumbsup.gif

Thanks for the info pookaboy-I've put the weblink into my favourites. I did a quick look (as I'm busy here now), and will study it more later. I am pretty interested in the Tarot deck. I am a Tarot reader but would love to extend into this new idea as my readings very often don't follow the traditional interpretations.

I'll look for that book Cebrakon. It will make a change to find something different to the usual New Age/spiritual stuff I have been reading.

I am a lightworker here right now, and I'm fed up with being assaulted by the 'opposition' and their agenda. I'd like something to launch back at them!

If you get the chance pay us a visit at; http://www.book-of-thoth.com/

they would all love to read about your ideas and approach.

Tricia,

The Tarot Deck is up on the website. I looked at the website you mentioned. Interesting, however you should really read what Cebrakon has written regarding UFOS. Because there is still is a lot of mystery regarding UFOS and he has cleared it up quite well especially quoting from the book "The Humanoids" which follows the sceintific method in showing that they do exist. Think Anthropologists who follow the Prime Directive similar to what is in Star Trek. His book is one of those that I read constantly and quiz Cebrakon about different aspects as I get a flash of info during the day. Very good piece of work on his part!

Also, what are Lightworkers? Pardon my ignorance in the matter.

Tom

Thanks for the info pookaboy-I've put the weblink into my favourites. I did a quick look (as I'm busy here now), and will study it more later. I am pretty interested in the Tarot deck. I am a Tarot reader but would love to extend into this new idea as my readings very often don't follow the traditional interpretations.

I'll look for that book Cebrakon. It will make a change to find something different to the usual New Age/spiritual stuff I have been reading.

I am a lightworker here right now, and I'm fed up with being assaulted by the 'opposition' and their agenda. I'd like something to launch back at them!

If you get the chance pay us a visit at; http://www.book-of-thoth.com/

they would all love to read about your ideas and approach.

622987[/snapback]

ph34r.gif Thank you, Tricia Ann. I like the Book of Thoth site, and apparently someone with that nickname is the moderator or coordinator? Very good job. I think I will join. It is always a pleasure to find a good 3rd Millennium website and forum. Pookaboy has plans to upgrade our website to something like that too. A few comments on this or that:

w00t.gif Michael Shermer is a notorious psi-cop, who runs the Skeptic column in Scientific American, and is the publisher of the notorious Journal for Skeptics. It is notorious because these debunkers never explain the details. The devil is in the details; and "lucifer" the light-bearer also.

w00t.gif I don't know how many Ufologists think much of Jacques Vallee as a scientist. In fact, Ufology has a dearth of people trained in scientific method, but some seem to do it by instinct. That was certainly true of Gordon Creighton, chief architect of The Humanoids. He died in 2003, at 95, after a long career as editor of The Flying Saucer Review, and also a long career as an English diplomat and worker in MI5 and MI6. Psi Research is in better shape than Ufology, because most of the major researchers are MDs, including Stevenson, Moody, and many others, since training in diagnosis is also training in scientific method. Alas, MDs seldom if ever become Ufologists.

geek.gif Knowledge of the Old Tarot is the best preparation for the New Tarot. And maybe the best of the Old Tarots is the Book of Thoth, by Aleister Crowley. Fortunately, he found a great artist, who would accept his direction. The New Tarot has not been so lucky, so far. I keep thinking I will write to Barry Windsor-Smith and ask him to do a few cards, to see what sort of style he would use. He was one of the original illustrators for Conan the Barbarian comics. He read my book and sent me Vols 1 and 2 of a projected 5 volume Opus. They are just named Opus 1, Opus 2 and so forth. Fascinating books. And lavishly illustrated by Barry in one of two styles: comic book, or Art Nouveau. What I wonder is, does he have a third style? Or fourth?

ph34r.gif Skyhero has a 767K version of some of my ideas. Free. I allowed them to do that. It is an executable which will run on a PC. If you have slow dial-up, I wouldn't recommend it. It doesn't have much pertaining to "ONE speaks." I have downloaded it and run it, and it is free of ads or viruses. It is called "Is Interstellar Travel Possible?"

ph34r.gif "Desire above all things the coming of the Sun--the coming of the Son." -Word of One. We are all sons and daughters of ONE, but in this technological age of mad bombers and terrifying nukes, very few step forward as Speakers of the coming Way of the Sun. Do not think we are expecting just 1 person, who is going to be some kind of messiah. No, we expect at first dozens, then hundreds, then thousands, then millions, to step forward as the Sun Card (a care-free baby riding a white horse in the old tarot, the Doer in the new tarot), or one of the Speakers, or Deliverers, or any of the other characters in the New Tarot. And we see already that Thoth has taken up such a role in creating www.book-of-thoth.com and so has Saruman and the others who have created this

UM forum. And Pookaboy and I are doing similar things. There is also the skyhero site and worldofthestrange and many others. We should make a list.

w00t.gif Difficult as it may be to fathom, one of the most powerful ways of changing the world is through the methods of The Changer, one of the 22 Books in the Word of One. Old tarot equivalent = Mage or Magician. I must confess, I don't know how to do it, but all the clues are there in "The Changer." The development of higher powers, such as HSP, PK, and various other de Broglie or Apparitional powers can safely be done by using "The Citadel" as your guide. It shows the proper arrangement and functioning of the 7 main chakras, and that is what determines whether we have these powers or not. Many of us have powers that happen spontaneously in an emergency. That is true of me, and of Uri Geller, and no doubt many members of the UM and Book-Of-Thoth forums. I am sure it will take many lifetimes as light-workers and much practice to learn to control such things.

I am listening to Ainda on my internet radio at the moment. Fabulous! G'night. thumbsup.gif

His book is one of those that I read constantly and quiz Cebrakon about different aspects as I get a flash of info during the day.  Very good piece of work on his part!

623357[/snapback]

rofl.gif I wanted to call the book Journey. But publishers decide on titles, so it became UFOs, PSI and Spiritual Evolution and that is only the main title. There is also a subtitle insisted on by the publisher. Oh well. The book is really about the future evolution of mankind, over the very long run, millions of years. I have figured out many things, such as how UFOs travel, and why they do what they do. I have proposed a testable theory of the mind as a complex, dark matter object, with incredible potential powers, really powers without limit. However, only the spiritually advanced species can have those powers.

ph34r.gif The book is really about spiritual evolution, which includes the evolution of civilization, the evolution of the species, the evolution of the mind and of the spirit. 200,000 years to star-travel. So it is really the utopian and spiritual parts of the book that are most important, because that is what we can do now.

ph34r.gif What is spirituality? I think it is following the divine purpose which the mystic sees running through all things. By "grace", I mean the state of grace, absolutely free of guilt or regret. So the divine purpose is grace, creativity, spontaneity, innocence, joy, beauty, love of all the great and terrible universe, as it is. "Only the mystic knows the ray of love." This is an infinite purpose. It never comes to a final state. It can flourish no matter what, through war and strife, through ice ages, dark ages, the rise and fall of civilizations, ideas, worlds, universes. Unlike religions, there is no final state. BLISDG is the 7th Way, and it goes on forever. It is the way of the son.