Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Women shoots husband over goats

Althalus

OKLAHOMA CITY (Reuters) - He got her goat and she got her gun. An Eldon, Oklahoma, woman has been arrested for allegedly shooting her husband dead after an argument over who should feed the couple's goats, police said on Thursday.

Authorities charged Pearl Lynne Smith, 47, with first-degree murder for the death of her husband, Thomas Smith, 51. Sheriff's deputies responded to a domestic disturbance call at the couple's rural eastern Oklahoma home on Tuesday and found the husband dead, shot once through the chest.

user posted image View: Full Article | Source: Yahoo News

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• emmy

• neen

• Space Moose

• UnpopularLola

shot him over who was going to feed the goats....OMG, I will never argue with my brother again about who will feed all our animals.

I have to agree with you Delacorr, there are some mighty weird people out there.

My friend owns a goat...now i'm going to think twice about stealing it...

Why were you considering stealing the goat in the first place?

With her husband dead, and herself behind bars, who is going to feed the animals now? Perhaps she didn't think this through huh.gif

mmmmm.............goat...its whats fer dinner. heheh, just kiddin', no really thats messed up, seems like there was probably some underlying problems that caused her to flip out............or she was just psycho.