Unexplained Mysteries uses cookies. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Magikman

Freaky............

21 posts in this topic

Magikman

Can you spot the anamolous image in this photograph? CLICK HERE

Look closely, it would have helped if the picture were larger, but I think you will see it, eventually.  :o

MAGIKMAN :)

Mystify

MM.... guess my eyes aren`t working too well. What is it I should be able to see?

Never mind..... just saw it...<

Yes it is Freaky.... but I`ve seen that ghostly image before...

Tommy

:o :o :o

Man, that one made me jump!!

There I was...getting closer and closer to the screen for a good look see...

Tommy

Thanks.....................i have to say that i nearly soiled myself :-[

PurpleStuart

I haven't checked the link yet but i think i know which one you are talking about, and yes i nearly fell out off my chair!!

dean-g

me too! new trousers please! :)

PurpleStuart

Yep, thats the one - god i jumped a mile!!

Crow

......i'm okay now....I've been talked down from my previous state of hyperventilation after looking at that..... :o

hehe, god, it's pretty nasty eh??  ....personally I blame my friend Crosis for telling me to take a look *glares* yeah you mister *glares more*

Magikman

Interesting, the shock effect is greatly enhanced if viewed via a cable connection. It loads much too slowly otherwise, ruining the surprise.  :P

Forgot to give credit where credit is due, I saw this at the FORTEAN TIMES website.  :)

Mystify - You were correct, this is the same spirit that was used in the hoaxed ghost picture that I provided Dakota with a link too. It sure does get around, doesn't it?  ;D

MAGIKMAN

Saru

Hell..lol

I was sitting there for a good 30 seconds trying to work out what on earth you were all seeing in this photograph...then I found out.

Well done to whoever made it.  ;D

PurpleStuart

Yep i agree with you on that front Magikman, my connection was working just great when i first saw it and i nearly had a seizure!

Kira

ARGHHHHHHHH...not fair!! I read all the posts and was still not ready for it..........ok once I get my heart rate to slow enuff to type properly.........am going to recommend to a friend after all I owe hima fright *lol* ;D

Jake_the_Muss

I think I used to date that chick.....

odinsupreme

That was very unexpected, I was thinking that you meant the thing on the right, it looks like the devil, so I watched that closely and then I saw it.. brrrr Now I am going to scare my brother with it, hehehe ;D

Odin Supreme

dalia

Ok! Am I the only one who didn't react?

Magikman, I told you I don't scare easily  ::)

Very good, though!

Dalia 8)

FarvLarion

I wasn't frightened, or just about anything by it other than amused.  I thought that you had meant to stare at the little devil statue also, but then again I have a slow computer, and the frames moved very slowly.  That's probably why I was frightened by it.

Farv M Larion

Magikman

Just noticed that the original link doesn't work any longer. For those who haven't yet gotten a chance to see what this is all about, here is an updated link that works;

http://home.mindspring.com/~sillyputty/creepy.gif

Magikman  :)

* - No, I wasn't surprised that it didn't get a reaction out of you Dalia, seeing as how you live in a house full of rambunctious little kitties that leap out at you from any direction,  :sk :sk you would be quite immune to sudden surprises, I'm sure.  :s03

Halo_Jones

Bloody Hell :o

That made me jump a mile.

SpaceyKC

I remember that one!  I can't believe I didn't post my reaction to it!  

(must have been so traumatized,  I couldn't type!)   :o

Hey,  MM,  what about that website that has a camera set up -  where drapes are supposed to move - it's in someone's living room,  I think!    ???

Rae

Wow! That looked a lot like Lillie Munster.  :s2

dalia

You are right, Magikman...lots of kitties running under foot, plus a daughter who likes to hide and jump out at me when I go by.  :s01

Dalia :sn