Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Modern Day Lost World

toddster

Well i have good news. It seems the television network that did the intial analying of the video (audio and video analysis) is going to give me a copy of the enhancements and the expert opinions of some high ranking scientist. In return i will allow one of there reporters to come along for my summer expedition. Dont get to excited cause the enhancements are interesting and the audio analisis is encouraging but again let me state it for the record. I KNOW THE VIDEO IS NOT ANY KIND OF CONCREATE EVIDENCE. I never said it was. You hear hundreds of acounts of people aledging they have had an encourter with some kind of creature. At least i have something. And i welcome the nay sayers because the only thing i will promise is i will come back with more hair samples from the exact spot we had that insident. And when the DNA is analyzed we the truth will come out. Whatever that may be.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• toddster

• Commander CMG

• Conspiracy

• Raptor

Watched the Video again today. Sorry that growling is just big time fake.

I showed one of my mates who had no prior knowledge of this and he started laughing at the growling.

I'm not covinced.

628683[/snapback]

And what exactly does your friend know about animals?

628688[/snapback]

Not much apart from eating them, but he can recognise dodgy sounding Audio when he hears it.

Well i have good news.  It seems the television network that did the intial analying of the video (audio and video analysis)  is going to give me a copy of the enhancements and the expert opinions of some high ranking scientist.  In return i will allow one of there reporters to come along for my summer expedition.  Dont get to excited cause the enhancements are interesting and the audio analisis is encouraging but again let me state it for the record.  I KNOW THE VIDEO IS NOT ANY KIND OF CONCREATE EVIDENCE.  I never said it was.  You hear hundreds of acounts of people aledging they have had an encourter with some kind of creature.  At least i have something.  And i welcome the nay sayers because the only thing i will promise is i will come back with more hair samples from the exact spot we had that insident.  And when the DNA is analyzed we the truth will come out.  Whatever that may be.

630671[/snapback]

How can you promise you'll find some hairs?

hes just gotta go back to that cave

okay Wedge what happened was i did gather a handful of hair from the cave behind those trees in the video and i did have them analyzed and they did not match any animal in the north american data base they where tested against. And so you know when you analyze a hair sample you destroy it. So i have no more hair. But as i have said before that cave was full of hair so this time i will bring a garbage bag and stuff it full of hair. If you would like maybe i could even send you a piece?

If you'd grabbed a handful of hair that would be far more than aenough to do a DNA check!

Also where exactly was the check carried out?

I'm massivly sceptic about your site and your video but I won't go prying anymore because I don't want to P*** you off and have everyone get ratty with me!

I'll wait for your results with interest.

Cheers

(if you were to send me some hair it'd probably get quaratined!)

If you'd grabbed a handful of hair that would be far more than aenough to do a DNA check!

Also where exactly was the check carried out?

I'm massivly sceptic about your site and your video but I won't go prying anymore because I don't want to P*** you off and have everyone get ratty with me!

I'll wait for your results with interest.

Cheers

(if you were to send me some hair it'd probably get quaratined!)

639353[/snapback]

There is nothing wrong with being a sceptic, this is what makes good discussions, UM would be crap if everyone agreed with each other and if anyone gets ratty with you the moderators will slap them around so don't worry about that, I personally believe in bigfoot and am watching this post with interest.. as for the video, I thought that was pretty poor and I could noke anything out after watching it several times and I think if I had been there personally I would have brought more evidence back with me. All we can do is watch with intrigue??

Well first i would like to say to that calico Angry profane guy, the very large angry growling creature behind the trees was the first one to run off not us.  And we really did not expect to come across anything so when something did really happen we where shocked.  I am sure you would have run in and kicked the enormus angyy dark figure right in the nuts, put him in a full nelson and dragged his ass all the way back to civilization with your bare hands (cause your a real man).  But just so you know the rest of us regular people tend to be intimidated in similar situations.

Xsas if i found someone else with great tracking experience that would like to participate on my expedition i would of course be more then happy to consider them.

And to everone else that is enjoying the website and wishing me well, i say to you thank you very much for your support.  If nothing  else interesting every happens around sylvanic at least i hope people enjoyed the chronicles.

617008[/snapback]

If infact you read these again before you leave, I would appreciate you considering taking me... I can explain in detail why more later in a conversation...

XSAS - cheers for the note of support.

I'm being more cautious than normal because it is entirely possible that everything Toddster has said is true and if so its a worthy piece of work.

There again its also possible hes just some daft kid with a web-site and digital camera. If this is te case hes misleading a lot of people and not helping anyone.

I'm suspicious because he doesn't name where the DNA analysis was done.

I don't want to judge too much as if hes serious and its his work then all power to him.

nice site and post

hope to hear more.....

oh and will the brothers talk about what happen to them now?

i have never heard anything on sylvanic, where is it at?.....btw, cool clip....

639962[/snapback]

Here you go: http://www.sylvanic.com/

do you think it could have been a werewolf hybrid?

A werewolf Hybrid, now that is a new one.

Thanks all for you posts and my favorite ? was about the hair samples stuff. The ? was why wasn't a DNA profile done and who tested it. The answer is the cost of a DNA anaylisis of a hair sample is over 5 grand and i was not prepared to do that just to have the analisis come back bear or something, so i had my ex girl friends father look at it. He used to do forensic work for the police but he is retired now. So what he did was the old method of comparitive analisis which is what they used before DNA testsing. He confirmed that is was not human then he compared it to all known species of animals in his north american data base. None mached.

So what does that mean, it means according to him the hair does not belong to any know species of animal currently residing in north america and nothing else. And he assured me it was not human. He thinks i am playing a joke on him and assumes its just a chimp or gorila hair.

But now with the interest i have generated with the website i will have the next samples of hair DNA analyzed independently. That means i pay nothing and there is no way you can fake Hair samples in a DNA test. So the truth will come out when i come back from sylvanic in august one way or another.

A werewolf Hybrid, now that is a new one.

Thanks all for you posts and my favorite ? was about the hair samples stuff.  The ? was why wasn't a DNA profile done and who tested it.  The answer is the cost of a DNA anaylisis of a hair sample is over 5 grand and i was not prepared to do that just to have the analisis come back bear or something, so i had my ex girl friends father look at it.  He used to do forensic work for the police but he is retired now.  So what he did was the old method of comparitive analisis which is what they used before DNA testsing.  He confirmed that is was not human then he compared it to all known species of animals in his north american data base.  None mached. 

So what does that mean, it means according to him the hair does not belong to any know species of animal currently residing in north america and nothing else.  And he assured me it was not human.  He thinks i am playing a joke on him and assumes its just a chimp or gorila hair. 

But now with the interest i have generated with the website i will have the next samples of hair DNA analyzed independently.  That means i pay nothing and there is no way you can fake Hair samples in a DNA test.  So the truth will come out when i come back from sylvanic in august one way or another.

644655[/snapback]

Loved the website. Where exactly is it the Sylvanic located at? State, city, etc...

I can not say exactly where it is located for two reasons. I promised the natives that spoke with me that i would not turn this into a circus. I still need there help and revealing the location to everyone would constitute a violation of their trust i have worked very hard to earn.

Secondly it is a b**** to get to cause it is located way out in the middle of no where. The truth is even with my map i am sure i would not be able to find my way back there without a profesional guide. If you have ever been out in the dence forests that encasulate the rocky mountains you will know what i am talking about.

I am not even sure if it is in Northern US or Souther Canada. It has been suggested to me that the entraceway is on the US side of the border and by the time you reach the valley you are on the Canadian side of the border.

I can not say exactly where it is located for two reasons.  I promised the natives that spoke with me that i would not turn this into a circus.  I still need there help and revealing the location to everyone would constitute a violation of their trust i have worked very hard to earn.

Secondly it is a b**** to get to cause it is located way out in the middle of no where.  The truth is even with my map i am sure i would not be able to find my way back there without a profesional guide.  If you have ever been out in the dence forests that encasulate the rocky mountains you will know what i am talking about.

I am not even sure if it is in Northern US or Souther Canada.  It has been suggested to me that the entraceway is on the US side of the border and by the time you reach the valley you are on the Canadian side of the border.

645537[/snapback]

I can accept your respect for the Native Americans and their wishes, but anyone that has an understanding of maps, navigation, fauna, Flora etc... which you must have some knowledge in if your hunting Bigfoot would know where they were, lets be realistic here we are not talking uncharted territory reagrdless to the dense ness of the forest.

Forgive me for raising a questioning note, but there's a whole community, a whole mini-ecosystem, somewhere in the continental US or Canada that is completely unknown to science? has never before been explored?

If we can get aerial photos of Area 51, how has this managed to escape attention? disgust.gif

Forgive me for raising a questioning note, but there's a whole community, a whole mini-ecosystem, somewhere in the continental US or Canada that is completely unknown to science? has never before been explored?

If we can get aerial photos of Area 51, how has this managed to escape attention?  disgust.gif

645601[/snapback]

Is that the best you can come up with?

hay toddster. i have a 5 year old nephew we call toddster small world.i know it isnt him as he cant type yet.lol

i want to ask if you use form letters to save time or if you are actually lieing to the folks here and at bff.com. i ask as a question of credibility and completely with respect deserved.you posted the exact opening post at this site and at bff.com. since both sites couldnt have sent 6000 emails and all the other statistical info you claimed. so is it just to save time ?you may e-mail me if you dont want to reply in the clear.

respectfully

chris

If we can get aerial photos of Area 51, how has this managed to escape attention?  disgust.gif

645601[/snapback]

Is that the best you can come up with?

645615[/snapback]

In what way? i was just trying to clarify what we knew about it, surely if we had some solid evidence of where it was it would strengthen the case? I wasn't trying to rubbish the whole idea. just fuind out a few facts.

Edited by 747400