Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Modern Day Lost World

toddster

OKay, to insertwitty name here; intially i had hoped that the area i know as sylvanic was uncharted but as i have recently learned that is absolutely not the case. I would love to know where you aquired those satalite imagages of the rocky moutains so i could take a look. If you could email me through the site or leave a message here i would apprciate it.

For the people that are very angry with me and call me a fraud, a fake, a con, a BSer.... Thankyou for your opinion. And of course i expect you will continue to leave me negative messages. But do not expect me to respond to them.

Please try and understand that the people that provided me with knowledge of sylvanic trust i will not turn this into a circus. And if anyone thinks i am going to betray the trust of good people i respect and admire to satify a group of internet people that call me a fraud and a liar. I could go on all day about the 100 reasons i would not post that map such as compromising my reasearch site and having someone else capitalize i everything i have worked for. But betraying the trust of good people is the paramount reason.

The only reason i come to this forum is to aquire and network information about sylvanic. I will be the first one to admitt that i have no hard evidence at this point. And that is why i am here.

I received an email from a couple two days ago that go to sylvanic every couple of years. They are very unhappy about me publishing all this info about sylvanic and asked me to stop. They hope my expedition turrns up entirely empty handed so people will lose interest. The letter was very touching and made me rethink alot about what i am doing and why i am doing it. They certainly have good reason to be upset with me.

So here i am stuck in the middle, bettween people angry at me cause they think i am a liar and people that think i am exploting a beautiful place for my own selfish purposes. Maybe i should just give up the whole thing and make everyone happy.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• toddster

• Commander CMG

• Conspiracy

• Raptor

Your not replying to any questions other than putting the tape on rewind and playing the same old tune... tell us why you are here then if you don't want bombarding with questions? did you expect everyone to beleive this hidden world thing and not come back with doubts? I also don't believe you have not seriously tried downloading satellite images of this hidden world and or indeed know where to find them.

I don't think anyone here is trying to upset you... they just want answers, there are many intelligent people here that need have evidence of your so called world and expedition... how about you giving me contact details of your tracker surely that is not a secret? I am a trained tracker myself so I can contact him with a job offer I have in Canada that he might be intersted in?

Just don't insult our intelligence and not expet us to ask you to justify this story?

Edited by XSAS

Wow! I just read the entire topic.

Very interesting at first but the more the topic goes, the more I think it's a hoax.

Toddster, come on, as XSAS said all you do is say the same things over again and avoid some questions.

Also, just because people don't beleive you dosen't mean they are very angry or insulting you despite what you seem to think. Some will just get upset because you keep avoiding some questions...

Also, as for the video, I'm 85% sure it's fake. I mean come on, your sis dosen't look very scared. I think such a sight and growl would have scared the living hell out of a normal person (even if he/she had laughed like never 5 minutes before). Even after the growl and peculiar sight she seems a little too calm as if she knew it was all made up. And ultimately even if she was very brave and not scared (witch I highly doubt) she would've at least sounded more serious... it just seems that she barely tries to sound half-scared half-curious.

Now you claim to feel bad about the couple who was angry at you for giving that kind of reputation to the place. First, how can they go to sylvanic if it's well hidden in the mountain and require the help of a guide to get to? Or prehaps sylvanic is also the name of the nearest town or something along those lines. Second, how can you feel bad about such a couple? I mean, if your story is true, you're about to discover an unknown creature witch seem to be huge, fast and very strong (it killed your dog like if it was a mere hamster) so this sorta thing is not to be taken lightly and simply flamed. It's as is men were about to find alien evidence and then just because some random angry punk gives them s*** they back off understanding him and all... I mean goddam it's for science's sake so this couple can go to hell. Take yor place dammit...

And that medicine man thing is rediculous. How can a crazy british man convince you like that. What would you beleive the most, this man of what you've actually seen/heard? I don't thing a man would leave those kind of hair everywhere, run that fast, growl like this (although the growl didn't seem like the kind of growl we never heard before) or kill your dog instantly like a mere puppet without any weapon or leaving traces.

Don't get me wrong, I am not entirely sceptic on this one but lets just say as you said it yourself: you don't have any real evidence.

Good luck and it surely is interesting.

• 2 weeks later...

hi all....i'm new here......hafta admit, the topic was interesting at first.....but after reading a few posts, i too started to doubt this "mysterious world"......anyways......someone said that toddster posted the same thing on bff.com.......my question is: what is the post name on that forum?......or does he have the same screen name on that forum too?.....thanks......jus curious and bored.....and want to read it and see the feedback he got on that one too

When i watched the video the first thought i had was this must be fake, if there was a real B.F. or anything there growling at me i would not just stand there saying oh my god did you see that! i would have been moving down the path fast also the photo of the missing person was a joke that was not how they drew people in the 20's or 30's be fore real, this must be a hoax, wish i had that much extra time on my hands! yes.gif

hi all....i'm new here......hafta admit, the topic was interesting at first.....but after reading a few posts, i too started to doubt this "mysterious world"......anyways......someone said that toddster posted the same thing on bff.com.......my question is: what is the post name on that forum?......or does he have the same screen name on that forum too?.....thanks......jus curious and bored.....and want to read it and see the feedback he got on that one too

702845[/snapback]

He uses the same name and web site promotion on that forum also.

• 1 month later...

Just came over from Bigfootforums.com from where toddster posted the exact same post he/she did here. If I had the imagination he/she did, I would go to Hollywood to make blockbuster movies. He/she claims to not have a GPS but has a 16mm movie camera, isn't those things fairly expensive? If he can afford that, he surely can afford a $150 gps device. Toddster, go to Sylvanic and stay there, so you both can disappear.

Hae anyone heard any news about this lately? It was a great story to begin with but like most others here I began to really question the story....

disgust.gif

No the guy was a con man using UM and several other sites, in fact this thread should really be closed as I am pretty sure he won't be coming back.

Toddster,

I apologize. I didn't realize I had been addressed. What you need to do is Google. I can't remember the exact phrasing I used. Something like Rocky Mountain Satellite Images or similar. I'm not sure, of course, if I'm looking at the right spot. All I know is that with the clues you have given there are not that many likely spots that fit the criteria. I think I paid ten bucks? I didn't mind because I want to go camping up there anyway.

Unless you have something new to add I'm done with this "project".

I tend to agree with XSAS, Toddster hasn't been logged on to this site since June 14th, I'm thinking he isn't planning on returning. Without his participation this topic is meaningless, so I'm going to close it.

MM