Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Modern Day Lost World

toddster

hay toddster. i have a 5 year old nephew we call toddster small world.i know it isnt him as he cant type yet.lol

i want to ask if you use form letters to save time or if you are actually lieing to the folks here and at bff.com. i ask as a question of credibility and completely with respect deserved.you posted the exact opening post at this site and at bff.com. since both sites couldnt have sent 6000 emails and all the other statistical info you claimed. so is it just to save time ?you may e-mail me if you dont want to reply in the clear.

respectfully

chris

645665[/snapback]

Welcome to UM chrisandclauida2.. please email me with further info.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• toddster

• Commander CMG

• Conspiracy

• Raptor

Okay please try to keep in mind that i am still in the very early stages of figuring out who knows what about sylvanic. That is why i am here. I am still waiting for someone to get back to me and say "hey the place you call sylvanic was discovered, explored and mapped already". But that has not happened yet.

Also understand i am not not not a bigfoot hunter. As far as i know what we came across could have been an escaped gorrila from the local Zoo. Or some crazy inbread hic, both of which are probably more likely explainations then bigfoot.

I was told in an email i recieved from michigan state university that there are hundreds of miles of completely unexplored regions in the US and Canada. They actually had a specific scientific term for an enclosed of area like sylvanic but i forgot it.

And to Chris yes i did cut and paste some of that info because it is accurate in both forums and the truth is i cannot remember which site the email came from about the person who thought they recongnized the missing man. But i am certain it came from either this website or the bigfoot forum. In April i had about 20,000 hits and at the time almost all of them came from this website including the emails. Now for May the magority of the hits and emails came form that bigfoot forum. Thankfully i have been getting substantially less emails this month but i would say at least half are coming from that website forum, which would amount to a couple thousand. So the information is still accurate. However i will no longer have anything to do with that website. The only reason i am doing this is to aquire information about sylvanic. Virtually everyone on that website did nothing but riducual and chastise all the hard work i have done. At this website i have learned alot as well as recieved support from alot of obviously very inteligent people. If anything interesting ever happens in my documentations of sylvanic this website will be the first place to know about it. Just so you know i am bring back if nothing else a hair sample that much i can promise. For the result of that you will hear it first here. And all those rude, close minded, hipocrits can kiss my butt.

Okay please try to keep in mind that i am still in the very early stages of figuring out who knows what about sylvanic.  That is why i am here.  I am still waiting for someone to get back to me and say "hey the place you call sylvanic was discovered, explored and mapped already".  But that has not happened yet.

Also understand i am not not not a bigfoot hunter.  As far as i know what we came across could have been an escaped gorrila from the local Zoo.  Or some crazy inbread hic, both of which are probably more likely explainations then bigfoot.

I was told in an email i recieved from michigan state university that there are hundreds of miles of completely unexplored regions in the US and Canada.  They actually had a specific scientific term for an enclosed of area like sylvanic but i forgot it. 

And to Chris yes i did cut and paste some of that info because it is accurate in both forums and the truth is i cannot remember which site the email came from about the person who thought they recongnized the missing man.  But i am certain it came from either this website or the bigfoot forum.  In April i had about 20,000 hits and at the time almost all of them came from this website including the emails.  Now for May the magority of the hits and emails came form that bigfoot forum.  Thankfully i have been getting substantially less emails this month but i would say at least half are coming from that website forum, which would amount to a couple thousand.  So the information is still accurate.  However i will no longer have anything to do with that website.  The only reason i am doing this is to aquire information about sylvanic.  Virtually everyone on that website did nothing but riducual and chastise all the hard work i have done.  At this website i have learned alot as well as recieved support from alot of obviously very inteligent people.  If anything interesting ever happens in my documentations of sylvanic this website will be the first place to know about it.  Just so you know i am bring back if nothing else a hair sample that much i can promise.  For the result of that you will hear it first here.  And all those rude, close minded, hipocrits can kiss my butt.

645754[/snapback]

OK,

1. I am still waiting for someone to get back to me and say "hey the place you call sylvanic was discovered, explored and mapped already".

Question:

How can people do this without knowing where sylvanic is?? you yourself have admitted you have no idea where it is?

2. i recieved from michigan state university that there are hundreds of miles of completely unexplored regions in the US and Canada.

Question:

Get me these locations and I will get you the proof these areas are not mapped or unexplored.

3. Virtually everyone on that website did nothing but riducual and chastise all the hard work i have done.

Question:

The only hard work you have put into this so far is a web site?

XSAS, I believe if he has done what he has said he has done much more than just make a website. Use your head, yes.gif

toddster, just keep up with your hard work, what ever you believe is the right thing to do in your heart, you shouldn't need everyones support, you have already come this far so you just keep it up, and let us know when you get things going and find out what the results are on the hair thing...

btw, if you decided to let some people know where it is there are ways to let people know ,like pm-ing them

XSAS, I believe if he has done what he has said he has done much more than just make a website. Use your head,  yes.gif

645816[/snapback]

I am using my head that is why I have asked a couple of questions?? if you want to believe everything you read that is your choice.

Edited by XSAS

What an extraodinary claim! i do hope that it can be substantiated soon. From the stories detailed, harming an animal is enough to cause the cryptid to appear. It seemeths to me that sacrificing a live chicken while a friend stands ready with a high powered rifle will easily put all doubts to rest.

See this link for something along the lines of Sylvanic. It is in Turkey, i have been there, it is truly amazing. It's basically a mountain that has a huge gorge in the centre, about 18k long and when you walk through the mountain, you come to a waterfall. Many people dont get that far. It is impossible to reach the end of the canyon without equipment to do so, like harnesses.

It's like another planet inside.. it has to be seen to be believed. Sounds quite like Sylvanic is some ways.

They think prehistoric man used the caves for shelter, in the numerous caves located there. This place is so hidden, that it was found by a goat shepherd in 1990.

I went there shortly after, in 1993, and the road was pure rubble, and to get into the canyon, it's a 1km walk along a rickety bridge high up on the canyon wall.. then you reach the widest parts, and your adventure begins.

http://www.saklikentgorge.net/saklikent.htm

http://www.fethiye.net/english/skent.html

I want all of you people to know that all of your feedback, comments and quistions enspires me. Please keep it up, you all kick ass.

XSAS. To answer your first ? The reason i say i really dont know where it is ,is because a profesional guide took us there in the winter and how he got us there was nothing short of a miricle. Let me tell you when you are traveling 30miles northwest, then you take a left at one mountain, a right at the river go north at the cluster of trees... All the while looking for a 2foot by 2foot hole that goes under this chain of moutains. It is very difficult. And again i did it in the winter, for summer the whole look of the landscape is changed. Rock formations that where there before are now cover by trees with leaves and tall grass. Even besides all that the entrance into sylvanic is facing inward towards the mountain so if you walked right by it you would not see it. In other words if by chance you where to walk right past it you would never see it.

Your next ? can only be answered by the person that emailed me from michigan state U. I was simply quoting him.

Your third ? i am glad you asked. First of all you cannot even begin to understand how hard it was to get the native elder to talk to me. It is a six hour drive there and a six hour drive back to get to that native village. The first weekend i went no one at all would talk to me. So i left my phone number with a bunch of people and luckily one person panned out. So again i when back and spoke with a retired forest ranger who told me the name of the native elder that might talk to me. Then when i went look for this native elder i was told he was not around and to come back it two week. So again i came back in two weeks on a weekend( I work weeks days) and the first day i met with this man we sat in absolute silence for two hours while the wind rustled the trees. He then told me he liked me and he enjoyed our time together, and come back tommorw. So i did and that was sunday, he asked me alot of ?s and told me alot about his way of life and his people, and when i asked him about sylvanic he said come back tommorw. But i had to go to work on monday, so i called in sick and on monday he told me the story of how his people discover sylvanic. I went home on tuesday went back again the weekend after and he told me the storys of the shadow guardians and the tears of the mountains.

Besides that i spend about an hour and a half to two hours every day sorting through all the emails i get. The chronicles are hard work because i have five that i am publishing here on this website but to find those five somewhat cretible storys i had to go through a dozens of bogus ones.

Plus the expidition cost me a small fortune, renting ski-doos and equipement finding a good guide and paying him, renting a 16mm camera.

Finding someone to do the hair sample, and meeting with dozens of experts about why the film didnt turn out and what they thought of the video footage.... And the ton of work it is to maintain a website... All this and remember i have a job and a life.

The only reason i am not in sylvanic right now is it is going to cost me about 4 grand to go on this expidition and that is a months and a halfs pay for me. A month and a half of working to earn the money to go on this expedition is alot of work too.

And there is a dozen other things i have done for this project that i could mention but i hope by now you get the point.

Insiteful and logical deductions from people like you however really do make it worth while. So keep asking the ?s and i will keep trying to answer them when i have time.

By the way i summited the new chronical to the webmaster of this site last Wednsday so i think they will post it on moday or tueday. You all are going to love it cause it is a miricle of a story.

I just heard some dude making funny noises and then shaking the branches a bit. I feel stupid for even looking at it, while i could have done anything else with the time. Its not even worth 2 min of my time.

Toddster - If you really want people to find out what is there, then you need to go there with a GPS receiver, and record the location. If you can't take experts with you and you won't be able to get back there in a reasonable amount of time, then would you be willing to go there again with the GPS and provide the location to someone else who could investigate it (i'm not implying myself)? I mean, if it really is that important to discover what is going in in Sylvanic then, we need someone to go out there ASAP with cameras and video equipment, otherwise, all we're going to to is endlessly speculate on the footage and narrative you have provided so far.

I want all of you people to know that all of your feedback, comments and quistions enspires me.  Please keep it up, you all kick ass.

XSAS.  To answer your first ?  The reason i say i really dont know where it is ,is because a profesional guide took us there in the winter and how he got us there was nothing short of a miricle.  Let me tell you when you are traveling 30miles northwest, then you take a left at one mountain, a right at the river go north at the cluster of trees... All the while looking for a 2foot by 2foot hole that goes under this chain of moutains.  It is very difficult.  And again i did it in the winter, for summer the whole look of the landscape is changed.  Rock formations that where there before are now cover by trees with leaves and tall grass.  Even besides all that the entrance into sylvanic is facing inward towards the mountain so if you walked right by it you would not see it.  In other words if by chance you where to walk right past it you would never see it.

Your next ? can only be answered by the person that emailed me from michigan state U.  I was simply quoting him.

Your third ? i am glad you asked.  First of all you cannot even begin to understand how hard it was to get the native elder to talk to me.  It is a six hour drive there and a six hour drive back to get to that native village.  The first weekend i went no one at all would talk to me.  So i left my phone number with a bunch of people and luckily one person panned out.  So again i when back and spoke with a retired forest ranger who told me the name of the native elder that might talk to me.  Then when i went look for this native elder i was told he was not around and to come back it two week.  So again i came back in two weeks on a weekend( I work weeks days) and the first day i met with this man we sat in absolute silence for two hours while the wind rustled the trees.  He then told me he liked me and he enjoyed our time together, and come back tommorw.  So i did and that was sunday, he asked me alot of ?s and told me alot about his way of life and his people, and when i asked him about sylvanic he said come back tommorw.  But i had to go to work on monday, so i called in sick and on monday he told me the story of how his people discover sylvanic.  I went home on tuesday went back again the weekend after and he told me the storys of the shadow guardians and the tears of the mountains. 

Besides that i spend about an hour and a half to two hours every day sorting through all the emails i get.  The chronicles are hard work because i have five that i am publishing here on this website but to find those five somewhat cretible storys i had to go through a dozens of bogus ones.

Plus the expidition cost me a small fortune, renting ski-doos and equipement finding a good guide and paying him, renting a 16mm camera. 

Finding someone to do the hair sample, and meeting with dozens of experts about why the film didnt turn out and what they thought of the video footage.... And the ton of work it is to maintain a website...  All this and remember i have a job and a life. 

The only reason i am not in sylvanic right now is it is going to cost me about 4 grand to go on this expidition and that is a months and a halfs pay for me.  A month and a half of working to earn the money to go on this expedition is alot of work too. 

And there is a dozen other things i have done for this project that i could mention but i hope by now you get the point. 

Insiteful and logical deductions from people like you however really do make it worth while.  So keep asking the ?s and i will keep trying to answer them when i have time.

By the way i summited the new chronical to the webmaster of this site last Wednsday so i think they will post it on moday or tueday.  You all are going to love it cause it is a miricle of a story.

646304[/snapback]

So you are telling me that you have no navigational skills or outdoor experience and yet you set off looking for Bigfoot?

Where did you last have a definate co-ordinates on your location?

You make this sound like some hidden valley "Valley of the Gwangi comes to mind" than a real story?

I amk not surprized you get hundreds of emails each day as you are always promoting your web site on UM and other sites???????

I want all of you people to know that all of your feedback, comments and quistions enspires me.  Please keep it up, you all kick ass.

XSAS.  To answer your first ?  The reason i say i really dont know where it is ,is because a profesional guide took us there in the winter and how he got us there was nothing short of a miricle.  Let me tell you when you are traveling 30miles northwest, then you take a left at one mountain, a right at the river go north at the cluster of trees... All the while looking for a 2foot by 2foot hole that goes under this chain of moutains.  It is very difficult.  And again i did it in the winter, for summer the whole look of the landscape is changed.  Rock formations that where there before are now cover by trees with leaves and tall grass.  Even besides all that the entrance into sylvanic is facing inward towards the mountain so if you walked right by it you would not see it.  In other words if by chance you where to walk right past it you would never see it.

Your next ? can only be answered by the person that emailed me from michigan state U.  I was simply quoting him.

Your third ? i am glad you asked.  First of all you cannot even begin to understand how hard it was to get the native elder to talk to me.  It is a six hour drive there and a six hour drive back to get to that native village.  The first weekend i went no one at all would talk to me.  So i left my phone number with a bunch of people and luckily one person panned out.  So again i when back and spoke with a retired forest ranger who told me the name of the native elder that might talk to me.  Then when i went look for this native elder i was told he was not around and to come back it two week.  So again i came back in two weeks on a weekend( I work weeks days) and the first day i met with this man we sat in absolute silence for two hours while the wind rustled the trees.  He then told me he liked me and he enjoyed our time together, and come back tommorw.  So i did and that was sunday, he asked me alot of ?s and told me alot about his way of life and his people, and when i asked him about sylvanic he said come back tommorw.  But i had to go to work on monday, so i called in sick and on monday he told me the story of how his people discover sylvanic.  I went home on tuesday went back again the weekend after and he told me the storys of the shadow guardians and the tears of the mountains. 

Besides that i spend about an hour and a half to two hours every day sorting through all the emails i get.  The chronicles are hard work because i have five that i am publishing here on this website but to find those five somewhat cretible storys i had to go through a dozens of bogus ones.

Finding someone to do the hair sample, and meeting with dozens of experts about why the film didnt turn out and what they thought of the video footage.... And the ton of work it is to maintain a website...  All this and remember i have a job and a life. 

The only reason i am not in sylvanic right now is it is going to cost me about 4 grand to go on this expidition and that is a months and a halfs pay for me.   A month and a half of working to earn the money to go on this expedition is alot of work too. 

Insiteful and logical deductions from people like you however really do make it worth while.  So keep asking the ?s and i will keep trying to answer them when i have time.

By the way i summited the new chronical to the webmaster of this site last Wednsday so i think they will post it on moday or tueday.  You all are going to love it cause it is a miricle of a story.

646304[/snapback]

So you are telling me that you have no navigational skills or outdoor experience and yet you set off looking for Bigfoot?

Where did you last have a definate co-ordinates on your location?

You make this sound like some hidden valley "Valley of the Gwangi comes to mind" than a real story?

I amk not surprized you get hundreds of emails each day as you are always promoting your web site on UM and other sites???????

646713[/snapback]

I've been following this for a few days

it is just like the valley of the gwangi

FICTIONAL

no.gifno.gif

was it really worth signing up just for that gag?

we have a lost world

bottom of my garden

Wow. I'm a believer. w00t.gif

Where do i sign up, and how do i have to pay?

Do i get a free windscreen sticker?

send me £5

and make sure u bring:

shovel

microscope

binoculars

adequate protection

its a wild place out there..... grin2.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

Fascinating...I'd love to come on such an expedition but agree that a gun would be a welcome companion. How much good it would do against whatever entities are out there is debatable.

Hi, I'm new.

Fascinating...I'd love to come on such an expedition but  agree that a gun would be a welcome companion. How much good it would do against whatever entities are out there is debatable.

650464[/snapback]

I wouldn't go without a gun myself, but it seems like in this particular case it would work against me. Still not going to wait for The Boss to swoop down and save me from a bear though.

I have a couple of questions.

How did you hear about this place initially?

Why did you bring your sister the first time out? Does she have a skill that is useful...besides camera operator? wacko.gif

I ask only because you apparently went to great lengths (sitting with your source, calling in to work, the trek there, the expense, the risk of death) to see this place. I would have brought Tom Brown, not my sister. Not second guessing, just curious.

Facinating story. By the way, I looked at some topographic survey maps (easy enough to google) and satellite photos. I think I have a good idea of the general area where this place might be. It has to be mapped or I would have beeen looking for the part that wasn't drawn in, or more compellingly, photographed, no? There are only so many places the Rockies cross into Canada. In fact, it's all pretty much on one latitude.

All this is, of course, moot if you have been giving us a red herring so we won't even begin to know where to look.

I would understand if that was the case.

Best of luck to your expedition.

Hi, I'm new.

Fascinating...I'd love to come on such an expedition but  agree that a gun would be a welcome companion. How much good it would do against whatever entities are out there is debatable.

650464[/snapback]

I wouldn't go without a gun myself, but it seems like in this particular case it would work against me. Still not going to wait for The Boss to swoop down and save me from a bear though.

I have a couple of questions.

How did you hear about this place initially?

Why did you bring your sister the first time out? Does she have a skill that is useful...besides camera operator? wacko.gif

I ask only because you apparently went to great lengths (sitting with your source, calling in to work, the trek there, the expense, the risk of death) to see this place. I would have brought Tom Brown, not my sister. Not second guessing, just curious.

Facinating story. By the way, I looked at some topographic survey maps (easy enough to google) and satellite photos. I think I have a good idea of the general area where this place might be. It has to be mapped or I would have beeen looking for the part that wasn't drawn in, or more compellingly, photographed, no? There are only so many places the Rockies cross into Canada. In fact, it's all pretty much on one latitude.

All this is, of course, moot if you have been giving us a red herring so we won't even begin to know where to look.

I would understand if that was the case.

Best of luck to your expedition.

650657[/snapback]

Welcome to UM..

Welcome to UM..

651090[/snapback]

Thanks. This is a lot easier to post at than cryptozoology.com

where can I see the video footage?

651537[/snapback]

www.sylvanic.com and yet another hit to his website?????

Edited by XSAS