Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Army Objector Calls War "Most Stupid"

twpdyp

question.... looking through this it does not seem like the guy was ever shot......... so if he hasent been shot by someone who was trying to kill him.... how does he understand compleatly why he suddenly feels opposed to war in general....... if you are starring at someone whos about to kill you what in your mind is your instinct to do? kill the b****** first. this is all war really is..... aside from those who truly believe in the war.  no one can truly be opposed to war unless they are willing to not defend themselfs. i know some hippies like this. they unlike mr. deserting coward here. are truly opposed to war and violence. dont try to say hes was alright, fine and dandy to do what he did. he disobeyed a direct order. this is the type of people who disgust me to no end. trying to find a way out using something some honest people need. if he wants to say hes compleatly opposed to war.... have him come to my neighborhood. i gureentee it wont take long for him to start to beat the crap out of me and my friends.

762664[/snapback]

I do agree that he is disgusting, I get nearly sick everytime I hear a story like this. Deserting your comrades... putting your family through hell... going back on your sworn word to your country... no.gif

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• __Kratos__

• Commander CMG

• PadawanOsswe

• turbonium

good, I'm glad he's gotten what he deserved.

No reason for any of this, let the man go, skip the trial and all the lights, and use the money saved by not jailing him and buy another mercenary (second largest force in Iraq) to fight another day. Mercenaries make up to a $1000 a day, compared to a U.S. soldier on the front lines that earn $16,000 a year. O’ wait, now I see what all the fuss is about, this guy is cheap labor. rofl.gif

How Much Do Our Soldiers Make?

http://www.thirdage.com/news/archive/ALT04030414-03.html?std

A little bit more then that... your just looking at monthly pay and not goverment bonuses. original.gif Like:

* housing

* food

* clothes

* full medical

and so on. tongue.gif

Ignorance is the greatest enemy humanity faces. Do you have any idea what combat is like dragon? I didnt think so. Ask any soldier, And they will tell you its something you have to experience to understand. These scum.. is this what they look like?

Heres a photo taken from a screenshot of Arab TV, it's a child injured in the 'shock and awe' attacks

user posted image

And yet another poor child to remind us just what we are supporting here.

user posted image

Many of these images are disturbing but we reproduce them beacause we should all know just what's happening over there in Iraq to innocent civilians.

This poor young girl will never again run through the streets, never hear the dawn chorus of sparrows or play in the streets of Basra with her friends. Why? ask those who supported this war.

user posted image

Thanks, Novo for telling us all that war isn't pretty.

Feel sorry for the kids but something had to be done at the time. But lets not make this another Iraq War discussion since there are so MANY out there. yes.gif