Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'ello

Humanoid

Hi I am cinda new here, actualy I have been a member a while but I have never been here and made any posts. The only thing that I have done is to trye to help kimm (on PM to celticwhitch) you see I am one of his friends.

I hope you'l axept me

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kimm

• Humanoid

• Tommy

• Ronin6th

Top Posters In This Topic

I am glad you are so happy!! I am just gony have to find myselfe a nice avatar then. I dont know how often I can be here tho I have work to!!

Amazing how many people are schizophrenic these days. rolleyes.gif

Kimm why have you chosen to register under this new name? Pretending to be someone else by registering a new name is spiteful and deceiving. Please choose one name or the other and stick to it. We will not tolerate this erratic behaviour here. You claim to be friends with each other, yet are apparently from different countries, and somehow share the same I.P address. Now that is amazing.

Tommy

Yup...i agree dear Tommy, there are behaviours here that are getting more and more upsetting... ph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.gif

po.gifpo.gifpo.gif Ohhh I see so it was as I suspected you and Kimm the same person....

wink.gif hmmmmm just goes to prove that you CANNOT BE TRUSTED

Humanoid wrote:

Why did you lock Kimm's topic? Everyone was having a good time whith it, is that so bad? I would realy want to see how Kimm and Jera will manage to pull this of!!!

I have noticed that Kimm's topic is the most veiwed one in that part of this webbsite. As I said everyone was having a good time out of it so why lock it?

Pleas I want to know what happens!!!

My reply:

Hmmmm so you want to know do you... so why not email them yourself and ask them...

You see I have this slight problem with this Im... it smells of something fishy... suddenly you appear in defence of Kimm and Jera when the rest of the forum have got bored with their silly pleading to be believed without a little thing called ........PROOF!!!!!!! You have made no posts..... just launched this on me trying to paint me out to be the bad guy or girl in this case. I have had no other complaints about this thread being locked from any others... apart from the two concerned..IF i did unlock it it would only carry on in the same vein, what would be the point.....

My GUT FEELING is that you are either one of a few things A) A friend of these two people a family member... c) either Kimm or Jera... if not then fine... I will refer you to the statement I made at the beginning of this. But I stand by my decision and I WILL NOT UNLOCK that thread....

thank you for your time I hope this will be an end to this...

Kira Celticwitch

enough said

Edited by Celticwitch

yes I know, I am evil arent I sasmokin.gif . But still I did this only to protect my future in this forum. And I still stick to that I have been telling you the truth, all other times!

But still I did this only to protect my future in this forum.

I've already covered this in an IM I sent you a few minutes ago, but creating multiple usernames will not 'protect your future', it's more likely to have the oposite effect.

Please do not post under false identities, as you now probably know, it is extremely easy for us to tell when someone is doing that.