Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Grenade thrown at Bush

Mad Manfred

Why throw one with no explosives? That's more than a little dumb...in my opinion, of course.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Commander CMG

• Babs

• sanchera1978

• girty1600

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

100 feet away? Whoops, misjudged the distance a little there.

Thank god no one was hurt in the end.

No matter how much you dislike someone, wanting them dead is just plain wrong.

616270[/snapback]

I agree; I don't care much for Bush for the most part, but I do not want to see the guy get hurt.

Plus throwing a dummy grenade seems pretty pointless to me; I guess it could be an attempt to make a point that his security sucks.

616549[/snapback]

Pretty pointless, the guy is in trouble now.

[EDIT: removed swearing]

Edited by Tommy

First we have a 911, now they want to murder our president! ... and some of you think that's a good idea! ohmy.gif

Yep, I'm thinkin' that won't go down very well. no.gif I think that would start a BIG WAR. Most Americans still don't realize we are a country at war... but I'm thinkin' that would do it. happy.gif We are slowly being acclimated to war, our government is taking the country into 'war mode' by stages or phases. I think we will be shutting down into a war machine eventually. And, yes, if our president is assassinated, it will be sooner.

Why would we go to war if they killed Bush? If its an assasanation its probably a single person were going to go to war with one person? I hope they dont kill him becuase we would be worse off with Cheney.

Cheney is already at the wheel. cool.gif

Go Dick! wub.gif Dick's the man thumbsup.gif ...

I would be sad if Bush got 86'ed, but, I would be holding a small party, cause then, maybe, the government would head in a more peaceful direction. But, until then, the US suffers under Bush's much less than capable hand. thumbdown.gif

I don't mind it harming Bush but not innocent bystanders or his Secret Service agents.

615970[/snapback]

That's my president you're talking about there, hero. Some of us take deep offense to this kind of crap. I wouldn't say this about Tony Blair, Jacque Chirac or Vladimir Putin.

616053[/snapback]

u guys need a new president tongue.gif

Yeah your right Babs Dick's the MAN that has been stealing millions from the American people and yet people like you still support him. No wonder America is going down the drain.

I dont hate Americans, hell i have friends who are american, im not Anti-American, Im Anti-American Government, or in simple terms, Anti-Bush.

The reason the world, well most of it, hates Bush and America is because your Government imposes lots and lots of stuff, like your culture your ideals, etc on other countrys. And you wonder why people around the world hate your Government.

~Thanato

616257[/snapback]

Hey, maybe we shouldn't impose little things like cars and airplanes on you either.

I don't mind it harming Bush but not innocent bystanders or his Secret Service agents.

615970[/snapback]

That's my president you're talking about there, hero. Some of us take deep offense to this kind of crap. I wouldn't say this about Tony Blair, Jacque Chirac or Vladimir Putin.

616053[/snapback]

I agree and I don't either talk about murdering a president. Maybe we should. I'd like to kiss Chirac off.

damn.....damn....damn the man that tryed to kill bush.

WHY DID HE MISS!!!!

There are alot of other countries that produce cars and planes were not the only ones in fact are cars are lower quality then germany, itall's, japans.

There are alot of other countries that produce cars and planes were not the only ones in fact are cars are lower quality then germany, itall's, japans.

616882[/snapback]

We invented these items in case you missed that.

We synthesized the technology necessary to build a complete car, but the actual engine system was first developed in Britain, I believe...

Get off your high horse babs. The first steam automobile was developed in france, and the first gasoline automobile in germany.

Enjoying, your TV Babs ?

Like your Microwave ?

How about the last time you required Anti-Biotics ?

Thats just a snippet of what Scotland provided the world, lets not start on the rest of the world.

And France invented the Car

*I was gonna say the high horse thing but Burnside beat me too it*

Please dont insult the worlds population or give your american countrymen a bad rep with your dirivvley boulderdash

Edited by Scar

tongue.gifgrin2.gif Hogwash!

*waits for a brawl to erupt*

If the perpetrator of the incident got that grenade a little closer and blown him up; it would have made some people happy around here. dontgetit.gif

615867[/snapback]

Shame on you.

So your saying that becuase you dont like someone or didnt vote them into office that they should die for their convictions.

You must be a real treasure.

And dont pull the "war card" our soldiers are volunteers.

615973[/snapback]

You don't know me do you? unsure.gif

*waits for a brawl to erupt*

616908[/snapback]

That's what I'm waiting for too. tongue.gif *Waits with Wings of Selkhet*

Ahh, yee old 'hogwash' remark. Good one.

See for yourself.

http://www.loc.gov/rr/scitech/mysteries/auto.html

A *brawl* will not erupt, if members are unable to discuss using civil conduct, the topic will be closed.

Edited by BurnSide

You take your bi-plane Babs

As a Scot who detests Bush, I hereby declare you cannot use the following tongue.gif

If you dont I swear I wont use a Bi-plane laugh.gif

The gravitating compass

Street lighting

The steam engine

The pneumatic tyre

The pedal bicycle

Tarmacadam (the modern road surface)

The locomotive

The bus

The telegraph

The thermos flask

The telephone