Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Grenade thrown at Bush

Mad Manfred

w00t

I can use quote tags ! People know what Im talking about ! ( despite the fact that Im not actually saying anything right now , other then pointing out that the last 5 or so posts were quote failures )

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Commander CMG

• Babs

• sanchera1978

• girty1600

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

tongue.gifcat.gif

Apperantly it doesnt matter because I lag and double post all the time ...

Edited by Xenojjin

well then if you quote someone.. learn how to use inverted commas around the whole sentance.. not part of it babs

i havent said i wanted him dead.. you like to twist words to suit your own needs.. pretty sad really. he couldnt help anyone.. he cant even read properly. what makes you think that this illiterate man can help another country when he cant even help himself?  no.gif  in every news broadcast i have seen of him.. he makes a fool of himself in some way or another.. its getting to be a good laugh to see this man who represents your country

627357[/snapback]

tigger, you called me egotistical, I think it is you who is egotistical. And what about grammar? What finishng school did you go to? geek.gif

Did tigger know that the president is a figurehead? blink.gif .... and that there are a great many other people who run the country?

Remember when that little plane (the other day) flew into the White House airspace? Well guess who was at the White House working away on WH affairs?...and guess who was whisked away to a secure location? cool.gif That's right, Dick Cheney. Guess who was on a bike? Guess who wasn't even told there was a evacuation. That's right, the president, George Bush. yes.gif Cheney is in the WH working, Bush is on a bike! Cheney is whisked away to an undisclosed location, Bush keeps tri-cycling away. grin2.gif

Now, I'm not saying Bush doesn't do anything, I'm saying that the USA is run by a whole bunch of people. Bush didn't have to know what was going on.... that plane would be shot down by a number of officals. In fact, they had gotten to the point where it was able to be shot down, and the authorities made a judgement call. The plane was too erratic to be on a mission, they knew it wasn't a terrorist. Those boys were lucky....next time someone won't be that fortunate, they'll will be shot down. The reason I bring this up is the way you talk about Bush and how he is too stupid to run the country.... (and all that). Pardon me, but it seems to me that you are the one lacking in 'the basics', here. Can you say too simplistic approach.

Edited by Babs

Heres an up date the bomb was a Live one!!

TBILISI, Georgia (AP) - An agent for the U.S. FBI said Wednesday that a grenade thrown in the crowd during last week's speech by U.S. President George W. Bush was capable of exploding.

The statement by agent Bryan Paarmann contradicted initial reports by Georgian officials that the grenade was not in condition to explode and that it had been found on the ground rather than thrown.

Paarmann said the grenade fell about 100 feet from the podium where Bush was speaking and ``simply failed to function due to a light strike on the blasting cap.''

The grenade was wrapped in a dark handkercheif when it was thrown, he said.

``We consider this act to be a threat against the health and welfare of the president of the United States as well as the welfare of the mulitudes of Georgian people who turned up for this event,'' Paarmann said.

Bush spoke to tens of thousands of people in Freedom Square, a main plaza in Tbilisi, the Georgian capital, on May 10. The crowd response was overwhelmingly favorable, and Bush spoke in strong support of Georgia's efforts at democratic development following the Rose Revolution of 2003.

No arrests have been made in the case, and police have appealed to the public to offer photos and videotapes that may contain information on the perpetrator.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlatest/stor...5014173,00.html

where's all the hopeful assasins now? I miss the sadistic diatribe ya'll were spewing. Come on! It was a live grenade we know now... where's the hate gone? Ya'll still want him dead right?

babs.. the "finishing school" as you so eloquently put it (which is spelt which an 'i' as well) i went to is known as high school here in australia.. i graduated in year 12 (which is the final year of studies of out t.e.e. you may learn something here) we learnt about things outside out country.... something of which i know first hand that american students dont have the priviledge of having.. i went on to college to study laboratory (thats la-bor-a-tory.. not lab-ra-tory) technician.. and further to be a veterinary nurse.. i am now looking at being a paramedic.. so there is no need to worry about my intelligence levels original.gif

grammar?? (they are both dead h-yuk ) who gives a stuff if i dont use capitals, or anything of the like.? at least i have the mind to invert the terms that need to be highlighted so ppl can actually see the correct things that are being said.

why keep up bringing 911?? a lot of ppl other than americans died too.. remember that little bomb that killed those ppl in bali?? why does everything have to centralise back to america for? that is why i threw in the egotistical comment.. its always about you, and your country.. never anyone else who suffered in this world.. well congratulations for showing that.. good on you.

i gather you have this information on cheney and bush from a reputable source do you? not someone who has given you a spoof? because i wouldnt want to take this so literally and be shown upon how great a man bush is now would i?

i also dont give a stuff about cheney or bush.. bush is a war monger just like his father.. and is showing that time and time again.. but as a "figurehead" he is showing himself to be a fool.. he cannot deliver a speech well at all.. constantly stumbles over phrases and simple words.. and knows very little of countries and cities outside of his own.. and this is the person that you praise so highly as a figurehead? i find it highly embarressing.. you'd think that all these ppl around him that helps him run the country would take him aside and tell him to pull his head in.

Here we go the 911 card again... I am sick to death of hearing about it... it is about time the USA realised that Terrorism exists beyond the twin towers.

Edited by XSAS

Here we go the 911 card again... I am sick to death of hearing about it... it is about time the USA realised that Terrorism exists beyond the twin towers.

631162[/snapback]

I actually agree... just look at South America, Middle East *shudders* and Africa to name a few hot spots. They basically have daily attacks.

that's all the argument they've got? That's it? Name calling and being tired of it? Pointing out the obvious? Well, we need to pack up and go home then! How can we argue against name calling!?

Babs, I think they got us beat here... Bush is a warmonger. Can you believe that!? oh noez!!one11! Spelling and Grammar got correct by even worse spelling and grammar!! Oh nos!!11 They're tired of hearing about 9/11! Oh noes!!oneshiftone

Get back to the Kill Bush T-Shirts and wishing the grenade had hit him, that was much more educational and entertaining than... but I'm tired of hearing about it and there's other places too... passifier.gif

It's more on topic, and more funerer to read.

I'm just in a bad mood this morning. Just my opinions. No personal offense meant. Ideas are fair game for debate and disagreement tho.

So how bout that grenade?

Yeh how about that grenade... do we really believe it was live or is this to justify the Threat against Bush is real, no more real than the Threat against any leader...

Good question. Who told us it was live? Can we believe them? Was there really a grenade? Hmmmm... maybe this post should be moved to the conspiracy section? devil.gif

I agree fully, I know the US have a large support network in Georgia because of their investments over there, Bush is more popular to most of the Georgians than there own head of State.

Like I always said, if ever another president faces assasination, it's Bush.

that's all the argument they've got?  That's it?  Name calling and being tired of it?  Pointing out the obvious?  Well, we need to pack up and go home then!  How can we argue against name calling!?

Babs, I think they got us beat here... Bush is a warmonger.  Can you believe that!?  oh noez!!one11!  Spelling and Grammar got correct by even worse spelling and grammar!! Oh nos!!11  They're tired of hearing about 9/11!  Oh noes!!oneshiftone

Get back to the Kill Bush T-Shirts and wishing the grenade had hit him, that was much more educational and entertaining than... but I'm tired of hearing about it and there's other places too...  passifier.gif

It's more on topic, and more funerer to read.

I'm just in a bad mood this morning.  Just my opinions.  No personal offense meant.  Ideas are fair game for debate and disagreement tho.

So how bout that grenade?

631447[/snapback]

laugh.giflaugh.gifthumbsup.gif Rioght ont! rofl.giflaugh.gif

I agree fully, I know the US have a large support network in Georgia because of their investments over there, Bush is more popular to most of the Georgians than there own head of State.

631519[/snapback]

He's probably liked more there than here in his own country.

He's probably liked more there than here in his own country.

Maybe, maybe not... maybe the hatred is mostly media induced... what'd be a good indicator of how much people here hate him? The election? The increase of his party elected in the Senate? The increase of his party elected in the House of Representatives? The map of red countys? The oppositions voter registration full of dead voters, felons, and cartoon characters?