Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ripping britian off again

warden

Hate filled Cleric Omar bakri Mohammed is getting a flash new people carrier worth 28.000 pounds on benifit payments.

The limping fanatic probed by anti-terror cops,has ordered a seven seater Toyota previa with CD-DVD and sat nav.

Syrian born Bakri has already pocketed 275.000 pounds in handouts at his 200.000 homein Edminton North london.

The 45 year old told car showroom salesman he qualified for a disibility scheme ,even though he appeared to have only a slight limp -and was walking without his stick at all when

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• warden

• Mr Ed

• Commander CMG

• Scar

Wasn't this the guy who said that hostage taking was acceptable? Wasn't this the guy who himself fled to the U.K. from authorities in Saudi Arabia because he belonged to an extremist group? I love how these hypocritical, power-mad mullahs rant against the evils of the West while taking full advantage of its economic and political freedoms.

Wasn't this the guy who said that hostage taking was acceptable? Wasn't this the guy who himself fled to the U.K. from authorities in Saudi Arabia because he belonged to an extremist group? I love how these hypocritical, power-mad mullahs rant against the evils of the West while taking full advantage of its economic and political freedoms.

616043[/snapback]

I will reply once i am back on ,but you are right britain is full of the plonkers...come to britain the doors open thumbsup.gif

EDIT: Warden please don't swear in your posts. It's against the forum rules, and you have been here long enough to know that.

Edited by Tommy

Makes you proud to be British doesn't it. It seems that all you have to do to get on sucesfully in the UK, is be a fanatical terrorist extremeist.

This piece of poop should be tied to post and shot.

What is this country coming to. PS... the vote poll has nothing to choose from?

[EDIT - is it so hard to reply without swearing] hmm.gif

Edited by Tommy

Makes you proud to be British doesn't it. It seems that all you have to do to get on sucesfully in the UK, is be a fanatical terrorist extremeist.

616054[/snapback]

Oh but only if you are not actually born in Britain no.gif

Edited by Tommy

You see it everyday on the news, Eastern Europeans travelling through several Countries to settle into soft touch Britain, free benfit system, free education, free medical care.. we should do what the Australians did with the ships full of immigrants and turn them away.

616054[/snapback]

I agree.

(I love that little doggy, warden). original.gif

Edited by Tommy

Removed the 'poll' section as it didn't appear you meant to include it anyway.

Removed the 'poll' section as it didn't appear you meant to include it anyway.

616095[/snapback]

I think it must have been forgotten as I could not find anything to vote for.

I pressed the wrong button blush.gif back to buisness

How many times do we see this .......every week,i know people will go of the handle at this comment but so what,when a person in this country fiddles the system in some way thy get hammerd by the othorities,when they find out that the person doing it is a muslim AH forget it ,dont want to sound like we are picking on them ,might get called a racist

Your religious beliefs,colour,nothing should come into it,if you cheat the system and are caught you should fell the long arm of the law,but we know that only applies to certain people

And as redneck said this f-cker wanted to kill every westerner,blow up planes and allow suicide bombers to run riot in this country and he gets treated like a king. If i had done half the things this man has done i would be serving 15 years inside angry.gif

Come to britain the door is open thumbsup.gif

Here's the full story from The Sun -

By MIKE DARVILL

HATE-filled cleric Omar Bakri Mohammed is getting a flash new people carrier worth more than £28,000 — on benefit payments.

The limping fanatic, 45, probed by anti-terror cops over web rants, has ordered a seven-seater Toyota Previa with DVD, satellite navigation and leather upholstery.

How he stirs the poison

By MIKE DARVILL

TWISTED Bakri has whipped up hatred and anger with his sick rants.

He once drew warped comparisons with last year’s massacre at the Beslan school by Chechen terrorists, saying: “If an Iraqi Muslim carried out an attack like that in Britain, then it would be justified.”

Bakri added it “would be OK” if British women and children died in the crossfire.

And he even urged British Muslims to sign up for holy war using money made from benefits — and said they should crash a PLANE into 10 Downing Street.

In April last year, Bakri urged British Muslims not to inform on terrorist suspects.

And in 2003 he said Muslims have the right to launch terror attacks “against countries that are attacking them”.

In 2001 he said Muslims were obliged to support Afghanistan’s Taliban regime “mentally, financially and physically”.

The cleric, kicked out of Saudi Arabia over his membership of an illegal organisation, claims he wants to quit the UK.

He grumbled: “You are dictators who want to dictate to me my way of life.”

thesun.co.uk

How many times do we see this .......every week,i know people will go of the handle at this comment but so what,when a person in this country fiddles the system in some way thy get hammerd by the othorities,when they find out that the person doing it is a muslim AH forget it ,dont want to sound like we are picking on them ,might get called a racist

Couldn't agree more. Also, what's the name of that other cleric pillock (Abu Hamza?), the one who holds his 'hate protests' in the middle of the street, and gets police protection for those protests.

If a genuine Brit were to hold some sort of protest in the middle of residential street, they'd get carted off in the back of a police van.

I've absolutely nothing against genuine immigrants who want to work and live normal lives here, but those who just come here to suck the system dry really tick me off. And as for the likes of Omar Bakri Mohammed and Abu Hamza, who lets face it, are terrorists............... AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

Welcome to UM.

hey there. I wasn't expecting to find a thread like this on an unexplained mysteries website!

No I joined for the Cryto stuff but you get drawn into other things and then sometimes wish you had stuck with the reason you joined?

Then you would miss out on the other goodies like this cool.gif

Just shows you what a great site this is thumbsup.gif wooooooooo hear comes the aliens ,no its a monster from the loch,no its a 65 million year old skeleton

You get the drift

You know I really should come over there and slap you two for going "off-topic" laugh.gif

So quick to judge when its others, first time you get the chance your in timbuktoo. Talk about double standards rofl.gif

Really quite easy to flow onto something else eh Xsas, aint it ?

Anyway My views on this are quite simple.

I Would tear this guys head from his shoulders and put it on a stick with a sign that said extremist islamic militant clerics welcome !

This thing (no man in my eyes) should be thrown onto a log with a dish cloth as a sail and tossed into the themes while the entire population of Britian is armed with eggs and rotten veg and belt him for 40 days and 40 nights.

It times like this I wish we had a people's vigilante orginsation of Britian that took the law into thier own hands in these situations and do what every adult in this country knows is the right thing todo.

You know I really should come over there and slap you two for going "off-topic"  laugh.gif

So quick to judge when its others, first time you get the chance your in timbuktoo.  Talk about double standards  rofl.gif

I Would tear this guys head from his shoulders and put it on a stick with a sign that said extremist islamic militant clerics welcome !

This thing (no man in my eyes) should be thrown onto a log with a dish cloth as a sail and tossed into the themes while the entire population of Britian is armed with eggs and rotten veg and belt him for 40 days and 40 nights.

It times like this I wish we had a people's vigilante orginsation of Britian that took the law into thier own hands in these situations and do what every adult in this country knows is the right thing todo.

618346[/snapback]

grin2.gifthumbsup.gifgrin2.gif true true and you can be captain apointed by WARDEN i only need one more person to second it and up up and away the mad mullah goes

I know a guy that sells cheap eggs and veg ,,,the only problem is he is an illegall imigrant who should not be hear either

we can buy the sh-t of him,take back the cash and deport him on the same make shift raft as the mad mullahs and get a two for one bargain

You know I really should come over there and slap you two for going "off-topic"  laugh.gif

So quick to judge when its others, first time you get the chance your in timbuktoo.  Talk about double standards  rofl.gif

618346[/snapback]

You start the group and I will support you.

Just read this morning that blair is going to takle imigration as a priority,it will be in the queens speach today.

In the same breath a sneaked report has come out of the imigration office stating.............if an imigrant comes into an office to have his or her papers checked and he or she does a runner (as they think they have been rumbled) do not try to stop them in any way ,just let them go as it would be against the health and safty act??????????????????????????????????????????????????????have you ever heard of sutch crap in your life.What they are saying is we are going to be tough on imigration illegal and legal but when they turn up at the offices to be prosesed they can walk out any time they want without fear of being stoped no.gifwacko.gifangry.gif

Would it be to much to ask for a security guard to stand at the door

Remember if you are one of the sad people who voted him for a third term this is what to expect for the next 5 years,you have been warned

Come in the door is open thumbsup.gif

[edited to not distort the page]

Edited by Tommy

It's funny how the Government says it is fighting a War on Terror, but rewards terrorists in its own country with flashy cars.

However, one good thing that the Government may do is to make yobs and vandals do community service as a punishment - whilst dressed up in bright orange boiler suits to humiliate them.

It's funny how the Government says it is fighting a War on Terror, but rewards terrorists in its own country with flashy cars.

However, one good thing that the Government may do is to make yobs and vandals do community service as a punishment - whilst dressed up in bright orange boiler suits to humiliate them.

625440[/snapback]

Not only do they reward them how many IRA members have been released from jail?

Guest Lottie

Bring back the death penalty, he is committing treason. We have no reason to keep him alive, he is a threat to our country.

I agree Lottie but the streets are full of these threats and the goverment are allowing them to walk among us.

Guest Lottie

Its the Bleeding Hearts that are allowing them to walk amongst us. My view is that the goverment whether Labour or Tory would quite happily string up these animals.

Edited by Lottie