Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

bush supporters

caffene

ok, i saw bush on the news when he was in russia, and witness him do this little dance on stage in front of everyone. i thought to myself again, how can this guy(bush) be the president of of the US? he is clearly very stupid. i also thought, how can people support this guy and even call him a hero?

my question to u guys is, what did u think/feel when he did that dance in front of Putin and all of those important people?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BurnSide

• Babs

• Commander CMG

• caffene

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haven't seen it. I think alot of people look like idiots when they dance. Please post a video of you dancing.

I saw it, he was terrific. I thought, god, he's good looking, intelligent and 'can dance'. thumbsup.gif

With this topic, are you implying that everyone who dances is by default a moron?

I dance, badly, but i can assure you, i'm not stupid. And neither is he. So what if he like a little bit of fun? Or is enjoying himself while abroard?

I find myself defending President Bush more and more as of late, not because my liking for the man has gone up, but peoples it seems people are trying to find any silly reason to take a stab at him, and it is not nessesary.

Edited by BurnSide

I think he actually danced on arrival to Georgia (former USSR), he was probably having what he thought was a joke against former President Mikhail Gorbachev, remember when he danced when he was drunk.

PS... between you and me Bush is not a hero.

I find myself defending President Bush more and more as of late, not because my liking for the man has gone up, but peoples it seems people are trying to find any silly reason to take a stab at him, and it is not nessesary.

I defend germany for the same reason, although i really hate being here.

With this topic, are you implying that everyone who dances is by default a moron?

I dance, badly, but i can assure you, i'm not stupid. And neither is he. So what if he like a little bit of fun? Or is enjoying himself while abroard?

617227[/snapback]

Your defense of Bush, I sort of noticed that Burnside. I think that's admirable.

No it's not, Burnside has found someone that dances as bad as he does and theere is nothing wrong with that... I never dance.

Why? Cause you think you'll look 'silly'? tongue.gif

No because I am crap.

So am i, doesn't stop me from having a fun night out hitting the dance clubs though.

People should judge someone based on their attitude, how much fun their having etc rather than their skill at it. If they should judge at all.

I agree but Presidents and heads of state should show some decorum (probably spelt wrong) especially when it can be looked upon as an insult after Mikhail Gorbachev dance.

People made foun of him because he looked silly while holding hands with another man as well. rolleyes.gif

Burnside makes a valid point as well. He had expressed that he doesn't like Bush's policies and had been defending him of late because at least when he DOES bash Bush, he knows what he is talking about.

And I admire you for that as well, Burns. wink2.gif

Edited by girty1600

i think you guys havent watched the video, but it was all over the news. he wasent at a dance, and he wasent dancing, it was more of a movement/dance thing where he looked like a child. i will try and find it but if u look at him he dosent represent this country very well, i mean he looks so...so stupid.

The Saudi Prince is in his 80s Bush may have been helping him and in some cultures this is not seen to be wrong. Damn I am now doing what Burnside has done and started to defend Bush.

laugh.gif @ XSAS, just goes to show you're not out to bash for the sake of bashing. I also found it silly that people were critising Bush for that. Some people are just REALLY behind closed doors.

Although I haven't seen the footage yet, I agree with XSAS on this one. He is an elected representative of those of us living here in the US, and as such he has a duty to represent us with as much professionalism and dignity as possible. If he wants to dance so badly he should do so on his own time and not when he's on the clock as a representative of the US.

I can't believe we are discussing this....Oh, well. I thought he looked funny but so what? People are too uptight sometimes.

Burny.. don't laugh at me I will get a complex.

I can't believe we are discussing this....Oh, well. I thought he looked funny but so what? People are too uptight sometimes.

617375[/snapback]

Uptight... he has to set an example, he is the President of the US not a Circus clown.

What's wrong with asking our President to act in a professional manner while representing us abroad? He can act like an idiot all he want's on his own time but leave it a home while you're on the job.

ok what the hell? a republican calling a liberal uptight..oh hell no.

i started this thread because i thikn it is a good, no,very good thing that bush acts like a fool, but what i cant undestand is why his supporters arent mad at him for acting like a child.

hahaha, i think im begining to see the master plan. yes.gif

im smarter than u. devil.gif

People made foun of him because he looked silly while holding hands with another man as well. rolleyes.gif

Burnside makes a valid point as well. He had expressed that he doesn't like Bush's policies and had been defending him of late because at least when he DOES bash Bush, he knows what he is talking about.

And I admire you for that as well, Burns. wink2.gif

617348[/snapback]

they only made fun of him because it's being pretty hyprocitical since he's so anti-gay and lesbian

You are probably right. You are much smarter than me; you must be. *flips through pages of master plan*

617227[/snapback]

some people do that because they think it's cool to be Anti-bush but honestly, some of us have good reasons for it