Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

the pickies is the end

Kimm

Heres the pickies:

all of it (almost)

altar

burnd papers

vand

and finaly to pruve that I was there:

Me

now I want to tell you that this is the final post that I will ever do in this forum about me and my powers!!! if you want to ask me any questions you will have to send them to me in a PM!!! This is my last atempt to make you believe in me!!!! I have tryed and agon I have tryed I have been providing you whith proof and witnesses but no nothing. I someone to believe in me and give me trust! but I dont seme to be able to get the cind of trust I want. I also want to tell you that this was the last time that I will ever use magic (axept when reding dise cards or hands) and the last time that I will ever use telekinesis. I will now focuse on the other powers that I have found to have more controle over. And I beg you dont trye to aske me any questions in this topic becos they will just be there and they will never be awnserd. If you want to tell me something (in the topic) only tell me that you believe me!! that is all that I want!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kimm

• Aslan

• Althalus

• Lillian416

For God's sake. What's that lot supposed to prove?

It looks like you had a little picnic in a muddy field and photographed the remains.

And you look a lot older than I thought you were.

no kimmy sad.gif

Don't give up magic .. please crying.gif

I believe you .. I trust you .. sad.gif

I like magic unsure.gif

and ((Aslan)) it is not a picnic .. huh.gif

if it was .. then where is the food??? mad.gif

and ya .. Kimmy .. wub.gif .. the last pic does not work .. I can only see the half of your head ... sad.gif

Ok, I do not like to sound negative, and I for one would love to believe you kimm, but the pictures appears to show the before and after of you burning the things in the triangle, but in the first pic we can clearly see a box of matches that you used to light the candles with, you could have quite easily have burnt the items with a match.

As I have said, I wold love to believe you, but we have to rule out all the other posibilities first.

ok, this is the last replye.

Althalus??

when did I say that I didnt burnt the items whith the matches??

just so you know I also had a lighter. I didnt realy make them burn whith the power of my mind if that is what you thought. They where part of the magical ceremonie. On those notes it said that "this person" will die when "this persone" is 23 years old. That is why I burnt them so that it will not happen!!

So what are the photographs actually supposed to show? That you burnt some paper with matches and/or a lighter?

Not particularly paranormal is it?

This is not a question!

I believe you, Kimm.

And if ANYONE dares to say that I beieve you because I´m your cousin, you are TOTALLY wrong. I, myselfe, have said to Kimm that I doubted his abileties, but after reading this, and all the PM he and I send to eachother, I have started to believe him again, and mostly because he here syas that this will be the last time he ever talks about his powers.

And also, I´d like to say that I believe, (I´m not sure that this is true, and if Kimm has said this, I´m totally unaware of it) that Kimm told you about his powers because he thought that you´d believe him. I´m accually suprised that you don´t, with thought of what this forum is about. Ailiens and paranormal stuff and all that. it´s wierd that you don´t believe him, but I think that he thought that you would. maybe not from the start, but eventually. and I, as said, am suprised that you don´t.

That is all I wanted to say this time, and it may be the last time you hear from me here.

Jera,

To quote an earlier post by Bloated Corpse,

Science is based on hard facts, theories and research. Without any of those three it tends to be conjecture and word of mouth. Without proof the most one can hope for is not to be called a fool, laughed at or even have no more credibility. Just saying that something has or will be done doesn't give it any merit in those regards.

The Paranormal related topics we cover on this forum are not just based on word of mouth from one individual. We need something more solid than one person saying that they can do something. The photographs provided to date do not prove anything, we have yet to see any evidence that would allow us to conclude that Kimm's claims are even likely to be true.

Surely it is reasonable to have doubts over such claims as being able to make a dog fly through the air - it sounds absurd, and that is how it comes across. Nobody in their right mind is going to believe that this is true simply because one person with questionable credibility says he can do it.

You said yourself that you have 'started' to believe in him again, suggesting that for a while there you yourself didn't believe anything he was saying either. With Kimm registering false names to post under, and with a string of other bizarre and equally unbelievable claims, is it any wonder nobody here believes what he's saying ?

You said yourself that you have 'started' to believe in him again, suggesting that for a while there you yourself didn't believe anything he was saying either.

actually I am not sure that I believed my selfe a while there nut I have now I believe in my selfe again. A while there I was afraid of that I maby was going nuts but I aint!

Kimm Posted on Jun 15 2003, 11:42 AM

actually I am not sure that I believed my selfe a while there nut I have now I believe in my selfe again. A while there I was afraid of that I maby was going nuts but I aint!

wink.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifph34r.gif

it is so that a while there when my telekinesis strted to faint away I stred to wounde. Maby I never where telekinetic and that I only saw things but then I figured out that Jera had seen me move things and I did catch it on film so....

Hehehehehehehehehehheehehheh........I will never reply to this post again, I just had to say.....something laugh.gif

hehehehhehheh....yeah, I know, sorry...THIS is the last time I am EVER replying to this post again whistling.gif

Okay, seriously, I think you have multiple personality syndrome, or something close to that. Being that I just spent the time to post three times...plus the thirty seconds in between for flood control, you need anything else said, you do the PMing, I have had my fun wink.gifgrin2.gif

post more pics and stories, Kimm. i like seeing the proof. try harder to make the pics more convincing and maybe some people will stop criticizing you original.gif

Okay, seriously, I think you have multiple personality syndrome, or something close to that.  Being that I just spent the time to post three times...plus the thirty seconds in between for flood control, you need anything else said, you do the PMing, I have had my fun wink.gif  grin2.gif

blink.gif ???? blink.gif

by: Okay, seriously, I think you have multiple personality syndrome, or something close to that. you mean by YOU that you are the one whith multiple personilitye syndrom or that I have it, I am realy confused here huh.gifblink.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Test reasults:

The Chakra Test,

Kimm, your most positive energy is flowing from your Sixth Chakra

This chakra is located in the center of your forehead and is often called the third eye. The sixth chakra represents your ability to see and really know truth. In your case, this chakra appears to be clear and unblocked so that positive energy can flow from it freely. Radiating positive energy from your sixth chakra indicates that you've cultivated higher wisdom concerning the important life lessons associated with this energy center. You're apt to be accepting of the people and events in your life rather than pass judgment on them. You're also likely to have developed a higher level of intuition than most people have.

Whether they're allowing positive energy to flow or preventing it from doing so, all seven of your body's chakras contribute to how you are feeling on a day-to-day basis. When they're balanced, you feel energized and at the top of your game. When they're unbalanced, you may feel tired or 'off'.

• 2 weeks later...