Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Telekenesis?

Theseus

I saw this brought up before but couldnt find where so opened the case again tongue.gif

What are your opinions? I think the green object below his hands looks pretty suspect, perhaps a very powerful magnet.

post-18368-1115887135_thumb.jpg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aquatus1

• Nightwatcher

• lex1

• Megalomania

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am totally with you theseus the magnet theory is very possible.

I am new sorry for not introducing my self, i see you are from NZ so am i. I am from Auckland i live on the North Shore in Westwell rd to be precise. Where abouts are you from?

Thanks!

Really? Why, I live there too. I have a friend who lives there his name is SEAN, to be precise. have you heard of this, SEAN? perhaps met him? perhaps you have some connection with SEAN?

i dont buy it. looks like a good photoshop job

it dosnt look too edited to me. That green thing looks kind of like a lamp and the pen seems to be flowting but I have seen real tk videos and I think its possably so it may (not likely thou) be wishful thinking on my part...idk hmm.gifdisgust.gif

That green thing is a lamp . My mother has one almost just like it .

Its pointless to try and prove TK with pictures . This one could be faked or it couldnt , with todays photo editing tools almost no media can be fully trusted . The best way to figure out if tk is real is to find someone who claims they can do it or learn it yourself . Decide whether or not it is real based on your results and leave it at that .

Yea, I agree. I think video footage could still be reliable though; it hasn't yet caught up with pictures in terms of doctoring. Hey, RedX, where can I access the tk video clips you speak of?

I was wondering about those TK vids too. Its something im very interested in but you dont se much of it internet wise or tv wise because its never been porovan to actually work/be true. ~~sigh~~

I am wondering why this part of the photo looks blurred. There is nothing that could have done that in my opinion....

[attachmentid=14941]

Probably just a smudge on the wall. Besides its in an awkward place to lead to think its a fake.

However, in that picture, he could have just dropped the knife into his hand, and snaped a photo before gravity did its job.

Edited by Amalgamut

Probably just a smudge on the wall. Besides its in an awkward place to lead to think its a fake.

However, in that picture, he could have just dropped the knife into his hand, and snaped a photo before gravity did its job.

628245[/snapback]

Possible....but VERY hard. His camera would have to be VERY quick...and that doesn't look like it's taken with anything more than a digital camera.

What's your point duke? Do ya see something odd in this photo?

I agree with you Amalgamut, I think the photo is upside down.

The magnet solution should be ruled out. One end is much higher than the other and there are no signs of movement (or little anyway).

It is probably string or a false image.

i don't knoe u guys it doesn't look like he droped it....the hand would look different if he dropped it so would the knife. unsure.gif

i don't knoe u guys it doesn't look like he droped it....the hand would look different if he dropped it so would the knife. unsure.gif

637597[/snapback]

Welcome to the forum, Poenix. You maybe right but I think really, its difficult to prove telekenesis in photo. A video clip will do, but preferably with a live audience.

• 3 weeks later...

You people amaze me.

I am one with the force. Taught me well Yoda has.

[attachmentid=15622]

I wish. Took me five minutes with a Canon A80 Digital Camera set to 1/500 sec. exposure and maximum flash.

Oh, did I mention my cat joined the dark side.

[attachmentid=15624]

post-19673-1118767339_thumb.jpg

post-19673-1118767768_thumb.jpg

post-19673-1118767834_thumb.jpg

I am wondering why this part of the photo looks blurred. There is nothing that could have done that in my opinion....

[attachmentid=14941]

628204[/snapback]

Actually, I've repaired damage that looks like that. Someone patched a hole in the wall there and the texture effect of the original wall is gone because they did a p*** poor job. I've seen it lots.

You people amaze me.

I am one with the force.  Taught me well Yoda has.

[attachmentid=15622]

I wish. Took me five minutes with a Canon A80 Digital Camera set to 1/500 sec. exposure and maximum flash.

Oh, did I mention my cat joined the dark side.

[attachmentid=15624]

675800[/snapback]

There is one problem with this. There was no flash used in the image posted. Of course you could duplicate this with a flash. Can you duplicate it without a flash as in this image.

Personally, I agree with Mr. Ed that there is something else going on like string or the like. The light coming from above would prevent reflection on the string causing it to disappear. I've used that method in photography projects were I was trying to make an unaltered photo that looked altered. I wish I still had those images to show you guys an example sad.gif.

I would say it is a nylon thread. I use that for my UFO card trick, where I make a ID card hover between my hands and fly around me and such. The thread is incredibly strong and virtually invisible, even if you know exactly where to look. In a picture like this, it probably wouldn't even show up at all, being too thin to register in the picture.

its like everytime something amazing happens in a picture... everyone thinks its photoshop.. i mean sometimes it is, but sometimes its not.. its an easy way for skeptics to not believe!!

Simplest solution has a tendecy to be the most probably.

And no, photoshop is not the simplest solution.

Simplest solution has a tendecy to be the most probably.

And no, photoshop is not the simplest solution.

677848[/snapback]

Agreed. Photoshop is the single most frustrating program ever devised. Frankly I'd be more amazed at a good photoshopped pic than an authentic one because you know the fake one would take a million years to create. wink2.gif