Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Coast 2 Coast

mypaddedroom

There's a guest talking about Ghosts, demons, spririts, angels, and fairies...

I forgot the guest's name, but here's the link. So you can figure out when it comes on for you. SHOLD BE GOOD TONIGHT ONLY TUNE IN!....Actualy LISTEN up!

Charles A. Coulombe is the name of the guest again.

Here's the link only reason why I'm posting is because should be a great program!

Coast to Coast info LINK

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mypaddedroom

• x o i s k

• sublime_serenity75

• Hans Dolbrook

looks like it should be good! i hope i dont fall a sleep while for it to come on! lol

Last nights show was about Friday the 13th special. It was good they had open lines where callers call in and they tell about stories about whatever they want paranormal or whatever!

it was good I fell asleep thought.

Tonight on Coast to Coast am te guest will be Dr. Bruce Lipton discussing cell biology. Also first hour will be open lines then the rest of the show will be Dr. Bruce Lipton.

Remember!- Coast to Coast starts on most AM station at 10pm Pacific time and 1AM Eastern time.

Check your AM stations and try to tune in!

All programs are 4hours length.

Tonights show link

What station you can listen link

tonight's show just seems borning...The 13'th was awesome though

Yeah I agree the show was not thrilling. I know Friday the 13th was great! thumbsup.gif The one about cells was so great. I listened to it although it did not attract me that much.

GUEST-Reprter for Jane's Defence Weekly Nick Cook

HOST- Art Bell

Topic-ANTI GRAVITY AND AERONAUTICS

Tonight Art Bell will interview Nick Cook a reporter for Jane's Defernce Weekly. They will discuss Anit-gravity and areonautics.

Tonights show link

Guest- David Darling

Host- George Noory

Topic- Teleportation

First hour news & open lines then George will interview David Darling about teleporting and being able to be "Beamed" to outer space! Is it really possible?

tonights show link

Edited by 2PAC4LIFE

Guest: Merrill Goozner

Host: George Noory

Topic: Drug Cost how science is the key to money.

First hour open lines. Second hour George will interview Merrill about the cost of drugs and profit.

Should be good for those who oay to much for drugs.(IE Legal ones)

Guests- Woody Norris Jonathan Gray

Host- George Noory

Topics- Woody Norris: Will discuss his recent inventions. Also his newest one air scooter.

Janathan Gray: Will discuss ancient artifacts that disappeared thousands of years ago and how they provide information on todays technology.

First hour George will interview Woody Norris about his inventions and his newest invention the air scooter. Then second hour Janathan Gray will discuss ancient artifacts and the role they play in todays society of technology.

Tonights show link

Guest:Linda Howe

Host: George Noory

Topic- German phenomenon exploding frogs! And then open lines.

George will interview Linda about the explodings frogs or Germany! wacko.gif Then after the second hour it will be open lines all night long.

Tonights show link

i love the show,but some of the topics are beginning

to get too mainstream for me.i do'nt want to hear a guy

from a phramcetical compant telling me why drugs

cost so much,i want to hear paranormal type stuff.

if i want to hear that other sh**,i'll watch 60 mns.

Some programs you may like and others you may not. But every program someone likes. thumbsup.gif

i've been a listener of CTCam for almost 7 years,it just seemed a lot better when

art belle was doing it full time,i like george norri,but art bell is the master.

GUEST: Dr. Roger Leir

Host: Art Bell

Topic: UFO's and UFO sightings and the recent UFO sightings in Brazil.

First hour Art will have open lines then guest Dr. Roger Leir will be interviewed by Art Bell about UFO's and recent sightings.

Tonight should be a great program!

thumbsup.gif

Tonights show link

some of the better shows george does are the ones with the guys discussing some

serious conspiracy theories,like the one that all these world disease drs a falling prey to. thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Guests- Roger Tolces & Freddy Silva

Host- George Noory

Topics-

Roger Tolces- Electronic Harassment how you can prevent it.

Freddy Silva- Everyones favorite subject crop circles.

First hour George will interview Roger Tolces about electronic harassment and about how you can prevent it. Second hour will be crop circle investigator Freddy Silva. Talking about crop circles.

Tonights show link

Edited by 2PAC4LIFE

Might not be able to post shows for a while! My home internet messed up so I doubt I will be able to post anymore programs for a while.

he's talked crop circles and mars to death,and yeah steve qualye too. w00t.gif when terry schivao was alive,that's all he talked about.what so GD paranormal about that? mad.gifangry.gif

^ Darn all you do is complain about the program nobody tells you to listen. grin2.gif

Yo is anyone listening to tonights show? May 28, 2005 For those who want to listen over the internet FOR FREE! Here is a link to KFYI its an AM station in Arizona or someshit and they let you listen to their programing for free, but its real time so you have to listen while the show is on live 10:00 PM - 2:00 AM pacific time. Click on the left side where it says "listen live" sign up (give fake info but just fill everything up) then log in and listen. If yall got problems listening post up or PM me or someshit.

http://www.kfyi.com/main.html

Edited by WTS

I love that one song they always play on coast to coast am thats like "LOOK BUT DO NOT TOUCH" and has that guy with a really low voice, then the girl with an angel almost like voice...do you guys know that song?