Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are You Insane ? Find Out Here..

Saru

Well, I know this has nothing to do with the unexplained, but here it is all the same.  ;D

Make sure your speakers are turned on, and go to

http://iqx.ionichost.com/other/instest.html

I don't know who is more insane, those that don't pass the insanity test, or the person who made it in the first place.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crow

• PurpleStuart

• Homer

• Sheff_Pud

*picks himself off floor*

...erm, the tears were streaming so much i couldn't read what the test was...

best site since Giant seizure robots!

had to back and look at it again  ;D  ;D

;D ;D

Oh dear I have bad sides from laughing soo much, musyt be insane have emailed to friends @work cheer them up!

......it won't work for me, maybe my connection is slow or something....the page won't download at all....or maybe that's the sanity test? cos i've been sat here staring at the page now for ohhhh let me think, about an hour waiting for it to download....heh, that makes me stupid *lol* ;D

Same problem with me Crow.. :o ???

I'm going to go insane if I watch this blank screen much longer!!

The webpage gets 20,000 hits or more per day, which is alot of traffic for someone who is more than likely sharing a single server with many other websites. Access will be chancey and unreliable during 'peak' periods, you should beable to connect if you try earlier in the day (for those in England and Europe), or much later at night - after 9:00pm eastern time - in the states. Click on the counter icon at the bottom left of the webpage and various useage graphs will be displayed for you that gives a detailed history of peak and slow periods. Hope this helps those who would like to take the 'insanity' test.  :)

MAGIKMAN  :D

* - I'm afraid I'm becoming jaded in my old age, I found the test only slightly amusing.  :P

I must be legally insane, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.  Oh well, the pleasures of being insane I guess.

Farv M Larion

I worry about your sanity. It was the most annoying racket I've heard since I was 5yrs old. >:(

Yes I am a miserable old git, but sexy with it. 8)

...... and judging by that statement DA, I now pronounce you completely off your rocker hun  :P

......kidding of course  ;)

I think I am missing something!  The only thing I saw was a car and someone going broooooom broooom. Was there something else I should have waited for?

Was there something that would come up hours later?

Hummmmm.  Did I get the right page?  

What was funny?

-lori

Yes it was (to me). Very.

• 3 weeks later...

...and who are we to argue?  :P

I'm with Homer... I knew I was insane long before I saw that site. But I guess I am now officially insane...  oh well. It's cool!  :sq  Oh, and Lori, you can't ask an insane person why he or she thinks something is funny. The whole concept behind insanity is that those who suffer from, or rather enjoy, it, transcend normal people in many areas. We see the true humor behind things. Look at this jumping froggy creature, for example:  :sk  <------  THAT is funny (If it worked...)! On a different scale than that of a race car driving to the sound of insane "vroom-vrooming" of course. But it still makes me crack a smile. Who knows why?  :: Shrugs :: I dunno. It's too hard to explain. Sorry!

Oh, and it's good to be back. I'd say that my computer was broken or I had family problems or something, but I'd be lying. I just haven't found time to be really interested in the site. LOL, nah, I just haven't found time to come to the site. Well, I DID have lots of time to do it, so... I guess what I'm trying to say is, I just haven't found any time to genuinely want to visit the site, which I am very interested in, by the way.  Well, I'll hopefully be able to visit here more often... bye!                      

Adam