Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anti-gun protests in London

Blackleaf

Atleast we are making an attempt to try to fix the anti social problems in our society before anybody else is needlessly hurt by a gun.

644032[/snapback]

or knife, bat, bare hands ect... too right?

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Commander CMG

• onep0int

• Celumnaz

• TheOriginalF

I agree I think this thread has reached it's logical conclusion. We can only argue in circles for so long. Take care all I'm off to new endeavors, no hard feelings.

one, we'll never agree, and i must learn your view of me as being barren of all morals, is fashioned from your beliefs, that you don't know me, and therefore to call me immoral, is extremely inaccurate.

the original, good point, well said.

yeah and lets get rid of knives chains forks pencils pens bats and everything else that can be used as a weapon too lol

A&E want to see a ban on knives that have sharp pointed ends and big. So there are some campaigns to actually stop selling these for kitchen purposes because the average person in the kithcen do NOT need such knives.

Although it will be hard to implement, eventually over the years there will be a reduction in harmful knives.

Most stabbings are caused by kitchen knives.

You see, the UK are actually doing things to prevent these problems or to minimize damage. thumbsup.gif

That's ridiculous as far as I'm concerned. I'm an amateur chef and my favorite knife has a six inch inch long blade and I'm not letting it go.

I'm afraid your not going to like the sort of things they take away from you in the future you guys let this pass. rolleyes.gif

Just a quick question for the gun owners... Imagine the scene...

We are in a club, I spill a drink on you, I apologise, you fly off the handle, I retaliate. There's a verbal spate and then it's over. However I'm p***ed off and I wait for you by your car to give you another piece of my mind. You turn up, and I, unarmed attack you.

The question is how many of you would pull out a gun. Considering that I am on the out and out to beat the s**t out of you.

There was a chef on this morning, I doubt that these knives would be taken away from chefs that work with food.

We are in a club, I spill a drink on you, I apologise, you fly off the handle, I retaliate. There's a verbal spate and then it's over. However I'm p***ed off and I wait for you by your car to give you another piece of my mind. You turn up, and I, unarmed attack you.

The question is how many of you would pull out a gun. Considering that I am on the out and out to beat the s**t out of you.

644147[/snapback]

Ok first, if you spill a drink on me, I won't fly off the handle. It's happened before, will happen again. I had someone pour a cup of urine on my head once at an Ozzy concert... I moved to the other side...

But ok, say you didn't succeed in making me fight in the bar, so you wait by my car.

If I see you, I will call for assistence to get into my car and leave. If I don't you have the jump on me. If I have a chance to run, I will. But saying I don't somehow...

I don't carry any guns, so I get the s**t beat out of me. Simple. It only takes one hit to the head to kill a man, so I might die right there with that beating. I probably won't even throw a punch, because I'm not good at it. All I'm good at in those situations is minimizing the damage as good as possible. My adrynaline makes noodles out of my knees. Hell, I might just pass out half way through the beating... now *that* hasn't happened yet, but I can see how I could.

But I'd venture to say, that most I've met that do wait for me like that... have a crowbar or knife as well. Coward Bullys. And they always get away with it too. Only one or two that have done something like that to me are in jail still. And they'll get out soon too and continue victimizing others.

I'll get back to yall when I get off work

I agree I think this thread has reached it's logical conclusion. We can only argue in circles for so long. Take care all I'm off to new endeavors, no hard feelings.

644048[/snapback]

indeed

644147[/snapback]

after an apology I wouldn't fly off the handle but lets say I do and the scene progresses as you put up there ...I'd put you in a arm bar and proceed to whooping your ass lol yes.gif

I'm pleased to see that you 2 deal with such a situation with conscience and equality. I do not understand why someone has the need to flash a weapon around when your attacker is unarmed. If you shot me dead as per my example in the UK for one that would be considered man slaughter. I dislike weapons, they are such .... levellers of human strength and ability.

I'm pleased to see that you 2 deal with such a situation with conscience and equality. I do not understand why someone has the need to flash a weapon around when your attacker is unarmed. If you shot me dead as per my example in the UK for one that would be considered man slaughter. I dislike weapons, they are such .... levellers of human strength and ability.

644539[/snapback]

once it's again it's the difference between a responsible gun owner and your common crook in the street ...I don't think any real man would pull out a gun in a situation that doesn't call for it when you can just knock the other guy out ..or get your ass beat which is usually not a bad thing and I belive it should happen to every 1 every so often myself included haha

yeah and lets get rid of knives chains forks pencils pens bats and everything else that can be used as a weapon too lol

A&E want to see a ban on knives that have sharp pointed ends and big. So there are some campaigns to actually stop selling these for kitchen purposes because the average person in the kithcen do NOT need such knives.

Although it will be hard to implement, eventually over the years there will be a reduction in harmful knives.

Most stabbings are caused by kitchen knives.

You see, the UK are actually doing things to prevent these problems or to minimize damage. thumbsup.gif

644104[/snapback]

you're like a robot lol

644048[/snapback]

There you have it, the point has been made, and I would agree that it is a lot of running around in circles and going nowhere.

I am going to close this topic unless someone can convince me that it is going somewhere...