Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Hunters

NessyK

Tonight 10.00 p.m. for those of you with digital/cable TV on UK Horizons (channel 555?)

NOT Channel 5 as I suggested yesterday (sorry but the Ministry of Misinformation was hard at work!)

;)

Should be good - check it out!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rog3D

• NessyK

• Kira

• crosis

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Crosis, an excellent site to follow up the programme with.  By the way, does anyone have any up to date information on orbs and the theories surrounding them.  Can anyone suggest a reason for the orb on the back of that guy's head?

NessyK ;D

;D

Have persuded other half to take me down next weekend as it's only about an hours journey from us so will let u know what's it's like and any more news (eg follow ups on the t.v prog)

Hey, i totally missed that. =\ Is that a different show than the Ghost Hunters thats on Discovery Civilisations?

Hopefully they will repeat it!  ;D

Thanks.

-Rog.

Hi,  I have been photographing orbs since October last year and have some good shots.  A particularly remarkable one taken on Christmas morning, It is blue.  If anybody would like to see, please contact me.  

Theresa

Thanks Crosis, an excellent site to follow up the programme with.  By the way, does anyone have any up to date information on orbs and the theories surrounding them.  Can anyone suggest a reason for the orb on the back of that guy's head?

NessyK ;D