Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do you believe in God? Jesus? UFOs? Nature? Satan?

Mr Slayer

I think that we all are believers, in one way or another. But what do we believe? Isn't believeing, no matter in what, pretty much the same thing?

Even atheists are believers...in nothing.

Spirituality can take many forms, and who is to judge if Christianity is more right or wrong than believeing in the forces of Nature? What is "ridiculous"? What is accepted?

Do you have respect for other people's beliefs?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr Slayer

• SRIHeidiL

• DanaScully

• zandore

I certainly believe in Nature, it's the only one you list that's tangeable. The rest are down to personal belief or faith, not reality. I don't belive in a god, Jesus and most definately not Satan or UFO's, but nature, yep.

Edited by phenomenon

Well, I'm catholic and I believe in God. But I don't agree in everything with this religion... in some way, I'm more closed of Boudha... I believes in many lifes, we are all going back some time after our death... to be better, to experience every nations, every individual, every religion... We are coming back as a man and as a woman as well... This is what I believe, and this is my opinion... take it as you want wink2.gif

Umm. can i just say something first?

This is a great website. I love it its heaps of fun. But what I do not understand is why people see it as a tool to persecute Christians.

I am truly and deeply insulted by the amount of discriminatiion generated by this website and I only hope that in the future the people who run this site can try to be a bit more user freindly.

This is the UNEXPLAINED MYSTERIES website not the "Everyone who hates christains get on and pay them out all in the name of making the myth about aliens seem credible" site.

I am sure heaps of people would agree with me. Lets have more important posts than just posts about people who have a problem with religions.

God Bless

P.S To answer your question yes I believe in God, Jesus the Devil and UFO's but not Aliens. And for everyone who will contridict me, a UFO is an unidentified flying object not a alien mothership.

Although i wouldn't call myself devout i try and follow the Buddhist edicts.Not worshipping any deity but taking responsibility for my actions and trying to become a better ,more enlightened person through my every day actions and meditation.

I have respect for All Religions and if invited to any religious occasion(weddings,baptisms etc) try and fit in as not to offend anyone.

HOWEVER,

What I CANNOT STAND is people who preach to me and adopt a sneering,holier than thou attitude.They tend to be dismissive of any other religion and think they have the answer to all of lifes questions through their belief. NOT ONE PERSON OR ONE "FAITH" HAS ALL THE ANSWERS.

Apparently me,( and around 3/4 of the worlds population) are going directly to "HELL" for not following their religion of choice and they delight in telling me so.

Really ?? you think so?? Who's to say you haven't got it wrong.

Faith is a good thing .Blind faith is just scary!

This is a mysteries Site and Religion is to some degree just that. As yet I haven't seen one negative comment in this thread and history tells me that you probably won't. I'm sure the mods will make sure of that.

The fact that many people don't have religious tendancies does not make them rude or point towards them attacking your religion, simply put, they don't believe in god, but you do. thumbsup.gif

This is a mysteries Site and Religion is to some degree just that. As yet I haven't seen one negative comment in this thread and history tells me that you probably won't. I'm sure the mods will make sure of that.

You will have to read some of the old ones then like "101 Bible contridictions" (which were all wrong) and others. I just think that some people in here use the excuse of posting whatever they wont to get away with racism.

You will have to read some of the old ones then like "101 Bible contridictions" (which were all wrong) and others. I just think that some people in here use the excuse of posting whatever they wont to get away with racism.

625493[/snapback]

Bit OT but ......

Does religious belief dictate your race?

Are a British Caucasian and an Nigerian say..the same Race because they are both Christian.

What about Chinese and Indian Buddhists?

Personally i think it's never warranted but do attacks on a Religious belief technically constitue "Racism" ?

Umm. can i just say something first?

This is a great website. I love it its heaps of fun. But what I do not understand is why people see it as a tool to persecute Christians.

I am truly and deeply insulted by the amount of discriminatiion generated by this website and I only hope that in the future the people who run this site can try to be a bit more user freindly.

This is the UNEXPLAINED MYSTERIES  website not the "Everyone who hates christains get on and pay them out all in the name of making the myth about aliens seem credible" site.

I am sure heaps of people would agree with me. Lets have more important posts than just posts about people who have a problem with religions.

God Bless

P.S To answer your question yes I believe in God, Jesus the Devil and UFO's but not Aliens. And for everyone who will contridict me, a UFO is an unidentified flying object not a alien mothership.

625479[/snapback]

Well, this is actually an off-paranormal topic. And this is no persecution. It is a friendly question where everybody get to put forward their opinion. Even you. But hasted statements like yours above make me truly wonder why people do persecute Christians...

Yes I am a Christian and I believe in a lot of things. I mean why can't we believe in the paranormal. I mean for instance Passover and the Angel of Death....And Ghosts, angels, demons, God, aliens, and others. I believe everyone believes in something. Like you say even athiests believe in nothing..... I think this was a great topic...

Do you believe in God? Jesus? UFOs? Nature? Satan?

Let me see.....

God... Definitely thumbsup.gif .... Jesus.... Of course thumbsup.gif ...... UFO's.... Yes.. (I believe that there is something out there).... Nature...uh.. Yeah rolleyes.gif .... Satan... Yeppers thumbsup.gif

I guess you can say I am truly a believer!! yes.gif

Edited by Nxt2Hvn

Yes I am a Christian and I believe in a lot of things. I mean why can't we believe in the paranormal. I mean for instance Passover and the Angel of Death....And Ghosts, angels, demons, God, aliens, and others. I believe everyone believes in something. Like you say even athiests believe in nothing..... I think this was a great topic...

625828[/snapback]

Thanx! Welcome back any time grin2.gif

Oh well thank you... grin2.gif

I believe in nature and science. I do not believe in God/Satan but I do believe there are other forms of intelligent life somewhere out there. (Not saying I believe they have visited our planet before.) I respect others' beliefs as long as they don't try to force it on me, then I tend to get a little arrogant.

I believe in nature and science. I do not believe in God/Satan but I do believe there are other forms of intelligent life somewhere out there. (Not saying I believe they have visited our planet before.) I respect others' beliefs as long as they don't try to force it on me, then I tend to get a little arrogant.

625994[/snapback]

It's like hearing yourself speaking grin2.gif

I'm a Christian and I believe in a lot of things - I keep a very open-mind.

original.gif

By "nature" I meant the stereotype "Force of nature" or "Mother nature", well, the balance in nature if you will, I'm not 100% sure what I meant...:0)

It is a pretty wide definition.

I'm really sorry if my post offended somebody. My purpose was not to say :"ok, I believe in that, so you have to do the same". I would never do that !

I only gave my opinion in what I believed, christian or not, catholic or not, or whatever the religion I belong for... I mean, I'm not racist at all... I'm living in a small country and all nations are represented around here... well, if my post hurted someone, I really sorry... hmm.gif

I'm really sorry if my post offended somebody. My purpose was not to say :"ok, I believe in that, so you have to do the same". I would never do that !

I only gave my opinion in what I believed, christian or not, catholic or not, or whatever the religion I belong for... I mean, I'm not racist at all... I'm living in a small country and all nations are represented around here... well, if my post hurted someone, I really sorry...  hmm.gif

626925[/snapback]

There is nothing you should be apologizing for dear. original.gif

I for one, beleive in God. I also beleive in Satan, NOT hell though. UFOs are also real...OF COURSE THEY ARE, its an unidentified flying object =D.

Few things I beleive/Dont beleive about God:

Jesus is NOT God.

Hell does NOT exist.

People worthy of a ressurection will inhabit the earth, NOT heaven. Although 144,000(somewhere around that many) will be brought into heaven.

I dont beleive God exist in this physical universe.

I only gave my opinion in what I believed, christian or not, catholic or not, or whatever the religion I belong for... I mean, I'm not racist at all... I'm living in a small country and all nations are represented around here... well, if my post hurted someone, I really sorry...  hmm.gif

626925[/snapback]

There is nothing you should be apologizing for dear. original.gif

626932[/snapback]

Well, I was wondering because I was in the first ones to answer and then I read all these posts regarding racism and everything... I was just hoping that I didn't hurt anybody with my post... so, if not, I'm glad about it ! tongue.gif

I belive in God, I believe we are his science project.

I believe in Jesus, I believe that he was a man who was crucified and died for our sins.

I believe in UFO's and aliens, Earth cannot in no possible way be the only planet in our universe and beyond with life.

I believe in Nature, I believe after God's creation project, he let nature take it's course.

I believe in Satan, the good and the bad always have to balance out, which one is he? I do not know.

I believe everyone has a right to their beliefs, I don't think no one has a right in hell to tell them otherwise.

Edited by RH2097

I believe in the interconnected web of life that exists though out the Universe. I believe the Universe itself is a living being as the Earth. The God/desses are beings that exist in different overlapping dimensions. We and the God/desses are beings of many kinds of energy. Energy never really goes away it changes. When we die we become another form of energy. I would say that is my core belief.

I don't care what other people believe that is their Path. I can't walk their Path and they can't walk mine.