Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lindsey Lohan shockingly thin

Nxt2Hvn

Check out this link and see how THIN Lindsey Lohan has become.... it is so sad to see such a pretty young girl diet like this to become so thin.... she looks old and awful!!! sad.gif

LINK ON THE SKINNY

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hyperactive

• BurnSide

• greattenchim

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, that's disgusting.

Some people just can't handle the spotlight i guess. They freak out and start going mental, starving themselves, hooking onto drugs, etc.

What she really needs are a few of these

post-3012-1116340367_thumb.jpg

Poor thing I just wanna cook her some supper! I mean it is crazy. She is sendiing a message to other teens that is is what you are supposed to be. A freakin twig. Well butt floss whatever.,

It is disgusting. Hopefully she's just getting ready for a movie role where she plays a bulimic or something. She was really pretty. It's sad to see her go like this sad.gif

OMGsh ... another picture... WOW.. this one really shows how thing she has gotten!!! no.gif

post-3012-1116341356_thumb.jpg

The sad thing is, she says she's actually overweight compared to other celebs, and then goes on to say she doesn't have an eating disorder!! HELLO, YOU LOOK DISGUSTING!!

Groooosss I mean this is pitaful. She needs help. I hope her parents check her into a rehab place quick. She must get her mind thinking straight. poor thing. sad.gif

Shame really

Prob pressure from the studios.

Generally speaking i like my women to look like...well women not 12 yr old boys .

Man thats appalling! sad.gif

I used to really fancy her,now she looks in need of medical attention.

What is it with Hollywood and skinny women? hmm.gif

Wow, she was alwas so pretty, i dont know why she would want to loose weight to look like that. She looks terrible now:(

Good Lord. I never thought she was too good looking, but now...damn.

God.......................I mean, she was one hell of a good looking person before...............and now, shes gone and ruined herself. Its really sad.

Which is more sexy?

user posted image

user posted image

OR

user posted image

Silly girl.

Exactly what I mean! I mean, she was one of the best looking people in Hollywood...no look what shes like?!?!

Dude, I kind of agree. I mean, shes looking like a friggin' holocaust victim.

wow...thats disgusting.

I dont know what happened to her..but she needs some help, and fast.

Poor girl, she really, really needs some medical attention!

eck, that is horribly disgusting. people should not be that thin.

blink.gif Noooooo@!!!!!! She was Frigin Beautiful! What's happening! no.gifcrying.gifhmm.gif

^I know... and she got rid of her red hair! She looks sick now.

Edited by __Kratos__

Poor woman, she has become victim to these shallow obsessed celebrity magazines that target young people with no self-esteem, who always seem to be vain, and only care what others think about them. The same happened to the women in the show Friends, they where told to lose weight to pathetic proportions, because the shows makers said it would pull in all the shallow men, that like stick insect type women that have the body of 10 year olds. I never found these model type women attractive either, I always found them repulsive. I think this kind of thing is a product of the shallow society we now live in. Its the same with plastic surgery, what is wrong with being your self, people need to love them selves for who they are, and stop trying to be someone they are not. A real person is a lot more attractive than some shallow fake tanned barbie doll.

all the best

Faeden

Edited by Faeden

Dear lord, she looks like Skeletor. She used to be so young and beautiful, and now she's just plain creepy looking. That's sick... sad.gif

Doesn't she host Saturday Night Live this weekend?