Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lindsey Lohan shockingly thin

Nxt2Hvn

Well, the line of work they are in is based pretty much entirely on appearance. When you find that you are offered more and more roles the thinner you become, what does that tell you? When top-fashion designers only make gown in low single digits, what does that tell you? The camera adds 10lbs., so these women lose 35 to compensate.

Lindsey Lohan is far from the only one. Have you guys seen pictures of Selma Blair recently? Nicole Kidman, Britney Murphy, Lara Flynn Boyle, Jennifer Connely, Katie Holmes...they were all once "normal" looking women, now they are all shriveled and emmaciated, while swearing that they just "have a high metabolism".

Who does Hollywood think its catering to? So far, no one on this board, male or female, has thought this looked attractive.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hyperactive

• BurnSide

• greattenchim

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

PLEASE LET THAT BE PHOTOSHOPPED!

Check out this link and see how THIN Lindsey Lohan has become.... it is so sad to see such a pretty young girl diet like this to become so thin.... she looks old and awful!!!  sad.gif

LINK ON THE SKINNY

625728[/snapback]

She looks like that chic from the Devil's Advocate now.

She looks terrible now. dontgetit.gif

On a different note she's proven her bust was real, she's lost that as well.

On a show the other night a girl was told yes you're skinny to the public, but in this industry (modelling) you're fat.

That's the price people are willing to pay to be rich and famous. no.gif

that's pretty horrible, I always liked the fact that she was voluptuous (sp?) she looked very healthy, now she looks awful crying.gif

eck, that is horribly disgusting. people should not be that thin.

627187[/snapback]

unfortunately some ppl cannot help being that thin (me for one).. and this is because i have a high metabolism, and am quite thin. but not by starving at all.. i am always eating when i can (it is the running joke at work, due to the fact that i am always seen with food near my mouth or me). i have had the finger of accusation pointed, ppl thinking that i was anorexic (why the hell would i want to waste food??)

the sad fact it she has been bowed by the standards by which she works.. you need to be skinny in hollywood, no matter what anyone says.. she looks extremely ill.. her skin doesnt glow, her hair looks drack, and her eyes lifeless... this from starving ones self. pretty sad when she is living in a country were there is so much food, and good food at that (not that fast food tripe) within her reach, but she chooses to forgoe it..

what she really needs is a smack upside the head to wake her up. she is a figure that is looked up too by young women, who will want to model themselves on her (for what ever reason unto their own) and this is the message she sends across.. for this i give her the golf clap for being such a tool. *inserts golf clap*

I used to think she was one of the pretties women in the business of acting and such. I have always loved her acting and liked her as a person till I seen and heard how she was such a biatch. Anyways, I like her for her acting.

But when I got my People magaizine in not long ago and she was standing in a pic with Nicky Hilton and Nicole Richie, I thought, my word what has happened to this poor girl.

It's like she used to have that natural long beautiful thick red hair, gorgeous body and I didn't mine looking at the freckles on her body all over it cuz the hair and eyes and body all complimented each other. So she goes blonde which makes her look sick for one in the face, then it just shows her red freckles on her and they look gross and makes her grasshopper arms stand out more. What is she doing to herself? That is sick. That reminds me of when Mary Kate Olson went into rehab for starving herself and I remember seeing her on tv before she went into rehad and thinking, I know she's skinny but that is sickly looking. And woe and behold she had a eating disorder.

I mean the blonde hair doesn't suit the freckles, her face or nothing. Her skin is pale, so all together she looks about 15 yrs. older with a anorexics body. I hope she get's help because she deserately needs it.

hey tigger..so you can eat and you dont gain? no fair! but you probably dont snack out all the time either do you? or eat large amounts. my metabolism sucks and i have to watch it. i wish i could eat a mound of chocolate donuts. sigh.

I feel sorry for her...she feels that she has to look a certain way(like a corpse) to get on in life...what type of life is that?

629554[/snapback]

Maybe she lost weight and had her implants removed to make everyone think they were real. Just a thought.

But here's a picture of her and Nicole Richie going to a party.

user posted image

Creepy.

she's succesfully done the opposite of what i bet she was trying to do... yep, that's right... she's made herself ugly.

yay for sticks and eating disorders.

healthwise it is bad news, but looks-wise she is a yucky as ever!

629554[/snapback]

Maybe she lost weight and had her implants removed to make everyone think they were real. Just a thought.

But here's a picture of her and Nicole Richie going to a party.

user posted image

Creepy.

633805[/snapback]

Ya, like that is gross. I mean ya I do beleive she had her implants removed. My spouse has alot of pics of her that are real. They aren't naked but photos of her at shoots and she's in the lingerie that celebs wear out and about and they are trust me fake. She had them removed to match her weight. She is doing this to herself cuz she figued that if she's gonna be stick then, then she might as well loose what would look like melons on a stick body. I mean look at that pic of her in the red dress above, she don't even look good in skinny clothes. She needs to get her body back of what she did have, dye hair back red and still be sexy. I wouldn't even mind the ugly blonde hair on her as long as she gained her weight back.

And to be honest in that pic above or any of her new pics, she went from a beautiful swan to one of those girls in school that people called skanky or scrankly because she's got that beanpole look. and cheap blonde color only cuz they think it looks good on them when it don't, no boobs, and so abuses they're bodies that they don't even fit into skinny clothes so they are just a beanpole. I'am not saying this to be mean, but if I was in her face I'd be nice and tell her this, cuz I sure as heck wouldn't lie and tell her she looked good when we all can tell that she obvisouly either needs a new maltritionist, trainer, or just needs to gain weight.

society is cruel... the more you are in the spotlight, the crueler it becomes.

people complain "too thin", and the same people would complain "too fat" if she went the other way.

the problem with childhood stardom is children are not ready for these pressures (they don't even know themselves yet).

Ya but did you guys watch SNL this Sat. I didn't but i seen the commercial at how she jokes that she aint ate in 6 months. And in my new people magazine, she said when she first went blonde that she thought it looked scary-which it does. And she stated that when she was as Ritz Carlton Hotel in NY for somekind of benifit and she was getting some free designer jeans then they went by her new size when they gave them to her and she's like ' those look tiny ,anything else bigger?' and those were the smallest they made them. she knows she looks bad. she said she has a trainer now. i wouldn't call a trainor that neglects my nutrition and body as much of a trainer. a trainer looks after you and i know of trainers that won't work with clients if they think they don't need it and are going down a bad road. I mean in the People magazine pic, it's one thing to see your back bone, but when you look like you have ribs sticking out of your back because you are so skinny that you have no meat, then that is seriously gross. It reminded me of mary kate olson at how you could see her backribs or whatever they are.I hope she get's better!!

Ugh. First she gets breast implants...now this. She used to be so cute too sad.gif

That is disgusting...

...What, did she have her hips removed or something?

She was a very beautiful girl. She looks so awful now. Being a young chick myself, I know just how bad the pressure is to be 'perfect'. I know a girl who used to have a lovely figure, but she started skipping meals, and now I hear boys (who used to talk about what a hot girl she was) making fun of her as she is too thin now.

It is sad to see the decline of a once gorgeous person. It is very scary to think what can happen...

I feel uncomfortable just looking at her in that picture. She looks as if she would be blown over if there was a breeze...

she been skipping to many meals! that why i mainly dislike hollywood! they drive some actress to far in the way losing weight! At the same time the actress are part of blame their playing games with their own health just for stupid role! They need to grow some back bones and stand up to the hollywood people! just my 2 cents

Edited by greattenchim

I feel uncomfortable just looking at her in that picture. She looks as if she would be blown over if there was a breeze...

640321[/snapback]

Thank goodness, I thought it was just me being silly. It is damn scary! And my mum complains about me, but she is just beyond bad.