Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lindsey Lohan shockingly thin

Nxt2Hvn

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hyperactive

• BurnSide

• greattenchim

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think it's sexy...

640397[/snapback]

Really? I thought she was gorgeous with her curves. I as jealous of her before.

You think THAT is sexy? Looking 80 years old when you're barely 20?

You MUST be joking..

I think it's sexy...

640397[/snapback]

Hmm..

Did you think she was sexy before when she wasn't so skinny? huh.gif

sexy my ass! i agree she looks like she has now the body of elderly woman!

I wonder if she did it for 'herself' or because of her famous status. Has her sister done the same? Or maybe she wanted to look like Paris Hilton, but didn't quite carry it off...

lol, computers..... it's all digitally made....she would never get that skinny, unless it's for a role rolleyes.gif .

I've seen so many pictures like that, that were scams.......

Sorry brittish gurl, it's completely real. I saw her on TV, she really is that skinny. And they say the camera adds 10 pounds. It's really disgusting.

he right! i saw her on tv too! the picture is real! they show video of her! she look aweful!

Wow........ ummmmmm...... there goes another one I guess..... what a shame rolleyes.gif

I thought she looked nice before yeah. I'm not kidding lol... I just think that skeletal look is sexy <shrugging>

I'd never endorse people doing stupid things to themselves to look like that, never, no way, that'd be sick. But I do find it an attractive look... <hides behind something>

Well, whatever does it for you.

Me, personally, i'd prefer to make out with my own bag of self-induced vomit.

I thought she looked nice before yeah.  I'm not kidding lol... I just think that skeletal look is sexy <shrugging>

I'd never endorse people doing stupid things to themselves to look like that, never, no way, that'd be sick.  But I do find it an attractive look... <hides behind something>

640572[/snapback]

Well, I guess it is good of you for being so accepting.

I thought she looked nice before yeah.  I'm not kidding lol... I just think that skeletal look is sexy <shrugging>

I'd never endorse people doing stupid things to themselves to look like that, never, no way, that'd be sick.  But I do find it an attractive look... <hides behind something>

640572[/snapback]

I wish my mother felt the same. rolleyes.gif

Apparently, after a time of starving yourself, your brain cells waste away and you become delusional, and think that you must lose more and more weight, until it is too late.

640572[/snapback]

Well, I am glad to see that the overall majority of men don't expect their women to be this thin or find it appealing (what a relief!). I know very few women that are as thin, and none that are that way normally. It requires dangerous amounts of dieting. She is going to have serious health issues from this.

And nobody's really mentioned it, but Nicole Ritchie's starting look pretty awful in those pics, too.

Edited by JennRose

ur right! i forgot about her! nicole ritchie are in those pictures! she looks bad!

Nicole Ritchie is actually alot worse off than Lohan, she's weighing in at 94 pounds now i read. Yikes.

hey tigger..so you can eat and you dont gain? no fair! but you probably dont snack out all the time either do you? or eat large amounts.  my metabolism sucks and i have to watch it. i wish i could eat a mound of chocolate donuts. sigh.

632500[/snapback]

yep.. pretty much.. i'm a machine tongue.gif .. i eat constantly thru the day, and am hungry within about 30 mins or so of eating a big meal.. one of the guys here at work cant believe the amount of food i put away, and that i dont gain weight.. it also miffs my boyf.. cos i eat heaps (usually not the right stuff either) dont exercise a great deal, and dont put on weight. but i guess it will catch up with me one of these days..

on a side note, and i know its been mentioned, but nicole looks so sickly in that pic it aint funny.. gaunt is not the word

How sad to see such a lovely lady go to waste, kinda reminded me of the late Karen Carpenter.

Paris Hilton or J Lo?

I find Paris more attractive.

i read something intereting about jennifer lopez.. apparently she weighs only 45kg.. and is around 5'8".. now thats gross.

i read something intereting about jennifer lopez.. apparently she weighs only 45kg.. and is around 5'8".. now thats gross.

643368[/snapback]

why?

not that i even know what jennifer lopez looks like, but what is the prob? did she used to be 65kg and dropped real quick or something?

.. dontgetit.gif

.. how much is 45Kg in pounds?